User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Aug 2004, 13:47   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my work is raining in :(

and the window frames are riddles with asbestos so they cant fix them!
yey me
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 15:30   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: my work is raining in :(

my work server room ceiling is collapsing and the ceiling leaks.
there are growing piles of water near the servers

:scared:
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 15:31   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats just not good you have me beat hands down!
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 15:45   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'll be face down dead if i spend too much time in there :/
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 15:56   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats what rubber soled shoes are for boy! use your initiative!
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 16:14   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i dont have any intiative i've been moving servers all day.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 16:19   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

heh, manual labour (or did you mean figuritively?)
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 16:31   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

bit of both.
some reconnecting to new switches, some physical moving.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 16:38   #9
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

well just outside my work place if it rains enough i get to wade my way through a lake. Stupid uneven suface!!!
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 17:43   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i dont have any intiative i've been moving servers all day.
you big girl
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 22:22   #11
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and the window frames are riddles with asbestos so they cant fix them!
Why don't they get an asbestos contractor in and remove them?
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 22:38   #12
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMighty
Are you still a travel agent?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 23:02   #13
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

I'm not much of a fan of your magazine.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 23:13   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

What?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 23:16   #15
MrMighty
Chimping

Your magazine.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 23:35   #16
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

lol.....thats my input to this thread
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 02:49   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been nice and sunny over here for a while now.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 09:24   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMighty
because its a county council and they are misers

(the building has been meant to be getting demolished for the last 5 years, its actually to the point now where they are finally going to demolish it somethime next year, thank **** cos its falling apart!)