User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:03   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
What's your current mood?

Mine's a mixture of and "ZzZzZzZzZ"
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:06   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's your current mood?

I'm happy because I'm home and I got to talk to my girl and I'm seeing her next week.

happy happy happy!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:06   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Angry and depressed.. (this is true)
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:07   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I'm happy because I'm home and I got to talk to my girl and I'm seeing her next week.

happy happy happy!
what happened to the making out at your home?
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:08   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm and a little bit because this thread is
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:11   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
what happened to the making out at your home?
She's a 4 hour drive away from me.

so...
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:11   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm cause the gf didn't point out we were out of ****ing bread after she made herself some sandwiches before heading to work, now it's too late to buy bread and there is no bread, did I mention there is no bread?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:13   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

Make some!
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:14   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

You can make bread you know... water, flour, oven.
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:15   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Without brining up obscene gross suggestions tell me WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GET THE ****ING YEAST FROM.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:40   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

shop
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:42   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

IM ALL JACKED UP ON CAFFEINE AND SUGAR BABY!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:48   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Without brining up obscene gross suggestions tell me WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GET THE ****ING YEAST FROM.
A shop

and that was my sig.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:52   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think if he could find a shop to sell yeast he could buy bread instead and save himself some effort.

I'm happy enough, on topic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 02:54   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

You can make yeast theoretically, since it's only an enzyme
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 03:19   #16
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

OK Smarty geek

and that was my sig.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 09:28   #17
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

M y freaking left ear isn`t working, the damn newbie, thus i`m
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 09:33   #18
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I am also "", because I've fallen in love with someone who lives 240 miles away from me.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 11:22   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a Maths resit on Thursday which I don't think I'm going to pass, but get to see the girlfriend for three days which will be the first time in two months so you know, bittersweet and all.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 11:22   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm because I have to go work tomorrow. First time since I came from school.
Plus I'm "zzz" because I just got up.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 11:59   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm average, a little tired but I don't think that is a mood.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 14:59   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
You can make yeast theoretically, since it's only an enzyme
Yeast isnt an enzyme, its a whole organism.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:05   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

JC, you studied biology or sumthing like that?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:10   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a degree in Biochemistry with Genetics and i'm doing a Masters in Applied Biomolecular Technology, so i know my yeast .
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:17   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I have a degree in Biochemistry with Genetics and i'm doing a Masters in Applied Biomolecular Technology, so i know my yeast .
And being a Blackburn fan, he sees eleven big dollops of it at Ewood park every 2nd Saturday.
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:28   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And being a Blackburn fan, he sees eleven big dollops of it at Ewood park every 2nd Saturday.
Yeast != Shit
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 20:27   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I am feeling unfulfilled by my spicy chicken wings, I feel tired but perfectly happy.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 20:54   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Feeling fine diddly dine.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 21:49   #29
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

I"m bored atm
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 21:59   #30
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

not wanting to go to work tomorrow but other than that happy
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 22:42   #31
Zword

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

ok was bored for a while then a sweet girl came online. Now she's going to sleep and now I'm bored again .So I think I'll go to bed then...

Thought I''d share that with you lads

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 23:13   #32
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Lol. Theres not enough sweet girls online at 1am....or 3am for that matter.

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 00:51   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my insides feel twisted and im grinding my teeth alot and i'm just generally feeling angry and frustrated
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 01:35   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My current mood is slightly angry and annoyed at the ****ing arseholes who stole my bike.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 01:40   #35
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Only "slightly" then?
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 01:44   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I occasionally use the euphemism as a textual style element in order to convey exaggeration.

I hope the ****ing twats get leprosy in their testicles.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 01:45   #37
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

I agree. Stealing someone's bike is a vile thing to do.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 11:50   #38
Zword

That is why you don't buy a expencive bike but just a cheap sun of a b*tch bike. So it will not get stolen. At least i did
t

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:24   #39
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

You'll be laughing if it gets stolen!! People will steal anything.

and that was my sig.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:53   #40
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
my insides feel twisted and im grinding my teeth alot and i'm just generally feeling angry and frustrated
me too after what is now 10 days of being ignored by someone i thought actually gave a crap about me

i am going to try st johns wort
its supposed to help
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:56   #41
Chaim Weizmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
me too after what is now 10 days of being ignored by someone i thought actually gave a crap about me

its supposed to help

Always with the whining

Tell whats-'is-face I said congrats on making the right move
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 21:50   #42
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:

its supposed to help
Sounds like you've been dumped, however I can't imagine you ever finding the man you need to love you like you need loved cause your criteria seems to be in the bracket where you need to be selfish to enjoy the level of vanity and success they achieve.

For instance, Kura is a lovely gentleman who could cater for a woman but he isn't no Ben Affleck.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 02:15   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i'm seeing a parallel :hmmm:
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 12:50   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
For instance, Kura is a lovely gentleman who could cater for a woman but he isn't no Ben Affleck.
Kura is a realist. Madi is far too "High Maintenance" for Kura.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:03   #45
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Im feeling a bit meh. Cant be bothered to be at work and cant be bothered with life
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:21   #46
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
Im feeling a bit meh. Cant be bothered to be at work and cant be bothered with life
If I was a cryogenics salesman, I'd be pushing for a sale here.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:20   #47
Everpain
Nobody

Everpain is an unknown quantity at this point

Sell him the lucid dream...
Everpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:21   #48
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've just spent the past hour onto customs in Israel trying to sort out the mess they have created in stopping all our deliveries to palestinian areas. Apparently they applied some new "regulations" to stop "sensitive or useful" materials from reaching "certain groups". I asked did these "certain groups" include all Palestinians or Israeli's living in Palestinian areas. He said "No, no no no, just the Palestinians".

It got worse from there.

So mood = pissed off.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:29   #49
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everpain
Sell him the lucid dream...
Her if u dont mind