User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 22:12   #1
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
F-Crew Round 22 :: Recruitment Open ::

Here we are again, at the dawn of a new round, as always F-Crew is here, to put in a good round of combat and fun. F-Crew is Planetarion's longest running alliance and has been running since round 1 all those years ago!

For those that are new to the game, I'd like to welcome you to the Planetarion community, please try to be active on the pa forums as it is nice to see new people adding their part to the community.

As as training alliance we are the perfect choice for you new guys, as we will train you in pa combat, tactics and all the features in-game that you are having trouble understanding.

[Requirements to join F-Crew]

1. IRC activity
2. Willingness to learn
3. Knowing the meaning of Fun

[What it means to be F-Crew]

1. To be helpful to alliance members and all pa players.
2. To play the best game you can whilst having as much fun doing it.
3. Having love for Bacon. (vegetarians only need to respect the Bacon )

F-Crew HC

Wakey
Imperial
Markie
Juice
Chef

With all the training and help you can ask for, and nightly attacks arranged by our excellent BC team and defence, i believe we truly are a must join for any new player that wants to play, also experienced players that wish to give something back to the community by helping to train the new wave of players are welcome to join.

Interested? come to #f-crew on netgamers irc server (irc.netgamers.org), ask for Imperial or a recruiter. We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you through the round ahead.

I'd just like to end this message by wishing all other alliances the best of luck and i truly hope they have a good round and lots of fun

Regards,
Chef

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.

Last edited by Chef!; 19 Jun 2007 at 22:32.