User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Sep 2007, 16:54   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
An inpromptu GD meet [London]

We haven't had one for a while now, and since a lot of GD/PB users live in the London area, I thought I'd try to throw one together very quickly. Thanks to Adam/midge5 for suggesting it.

So: Saturday night, 6pm, outside Covent Garden tube station.

All of that is to be confirmed, I've done it on a whim. If it turns out that a lot of people can't make it, it may be changed, so keep an eye on the thread!

Link to Facebook event

Most people here are on Facebook and on the Clownshoe Corner group. If you're not, then you won't have received an invite. It doesn't matter, come anyway.