User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:15   #201
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

JBG, if u care so much about the alliances you play inn, why are you attacking and FCing with the GROUP of people you know the best in asc?

Isnt this pretty much what ur complaining about?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:33   #202
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, I'm complaining (I'm not really but that's the word you use) about the dishonesty. I'm quite open about the fact most of my friends are in other alliances. I'm in f-crew because there was a vote and it ended up that way. I have no particular loyalties or hopes, I follow the rules and that's about it. Given my 5 launched attacks so far this round I have a feeling I belong more to the inactive group that doesn't care than the active group that lies about where their priorities are.
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:37   #203
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Who are lying, and about what?

I dont get the points of ur last posts, they are just full of shit.
Its human nature to have some friends which you actually talk more with and spend more time with, even on irc

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:40   #204
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you want to acknowledge your galaxy and friends mean far more to you than your alliance this round then fair enough, I'll count you out from the group I was talking about.

My point was that a large number of people will say they play for their alliance when they really don't.
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:46   #205
Wishmaster
LDK

My main priority this round is to get pommeh into EORC!
That can be done in 3 ways:

he ends top3
we win gal - pommeh is gc.
Subh wins - I tell Ali to fk off and he let Pommeh do the EORC!

I must admit, when ur in an alliance for the first time, you may not care as much as if you have been there / played with the same group of people for several rounds.
I want Subh to win, but I wanted Omen to win more badly. Same with eXi and LDK back in the days. I do plan to stay Subh for next roudn though, and I also think that I will then care more, as I know more people there better. Need to start somewhere though!

Also, I d like to think that I tried to help out to maek asc win the rounds I played in asc. I was pretty much a def hoe, and got up 3-4 times a night when u phoned me on
Ruined a semester at uni u did!

Quote:
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 19:42   #206
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Another element is metagame (politics). In the past few rounds when JBG has been in charge, I'd say Ascendancy has pursued something that I would coin 'negative politics'. This has basically involved not hitting alliances who can't win but can block your path to #1 (DLR is a prime example), and to basically let your rivals do the hard work for you by upsetting them, even at the cost of a roid lead. If you're aiming for #1, going for alliances that aren't capable of finishing #1 while being a threat to you makes no sense. Never mind the fact that if your opponent X has been hitting alliance Y but you haven't, your negotiations with Y are a hell of a lot easier.
I'm curious why you choose to call this negative?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 20:29   #207
Wishmaster
LDK

Negative politics doesnt have to be negative.

Quote:
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 22:56   #208
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I'm curious why you choose to call this negative?
I didn't mean it in a bad way.

The classic idea of politics is that you positively go out to make agreements to win you the round from the get go, setting up blocks and such like.

Negative politics is pretty much the opposite of this. Essentially you do very little beyond the odd co op, control your targeting so one of the type of allies I identified doesn't ever have a reason to be upset and the allies pretty much come to you when you need them.

Some might accuse this of being a bit like fence sitting, but I think it's far from that. It's a pragmatic strategy that allows you to focus on your real opponents for the round win and achieve success in the long term. Ultimately it puts you in a position to win, where you are confident that your alliance can smash through the opposition in a prolonged battle. Ascendancy's big advantage has been that because they are better than everybody, they have a much larger margin for error.
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 01:38   #209
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Nah I realise it wasn't meant in a bad way, I just didn't get the connection to negative. I guess "passive politics" would be a similar description! Sorry for the de-rail.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 10:31   #210
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

JBG you shipjumper come back to asc and be furniture with me.

Edit: tried to post this in all caps, had forgotten how homophobic this forum was.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 10:46   #211
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was going to troll around here for a while, spewing some lies about alliance relations and such. But to be entirely honest, the state of these forums is still such that I don't have to because good god you people manage just fine without me.

Unread 18 Nov 2009, 10:48   #212
qebab
The Original Carebear

I also don't really know what's going on so the lies I meant to tell could well be truth!

Unread 18 Nov 2009, 12:17   #213
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Robin I miss you, where you been all my life
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 13:08   #214
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

EORC is over rated Wish. Pommeh isnt missing much.

After reading 3 posts, and seeing its the same old BS, it gives me a fuzzy feeling inside to know that this game never really changes
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 14:35   #215
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
fuzzy feeling inside
Fuzzy's been inside of you?
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 17:26   #216
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Undoubtedly my gal is just as fenced, not going to argue there. As for my gals chances to win, not really seeing them.
Ya rly not seeing them either.

Can people please stop pretending they have no chance of winning at tick 300, you just end up looking retarded later.
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 17:35   #217
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I will admit things have changed a bit since i posted that :\
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 18:45   #218
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
EORC is over rated Wish. Pommeh isnt missing much.
lolling.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 19:44   #219
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Well, I will admit things have changed a bit since i posted that :\
Yeah who would have guessed the top gals at tick 300 might get roided before the round ends...
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 20:21   #220
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by recent rounds, I'd have thought it would take longer before that happened. Somehow 1:2 has slowed down its growth aswell, must be the high bashlimit
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 20:38   #221
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Fuzzy's been inside of you?
jealous.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2009, 20:59   #222
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Judging by recent rounds, I'd have thought it would take longer before that happened. Somehow 1:2 has slowed down its growth aswell, must be the high bashlimit
sigh get a life.
Whats up with all ur e-hate?

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 02:09   #223
JonnyBGood
Banned

In fairness I've seen more incoming fleets on my alliance def screen from 1.2 than any other top gal this round!
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 02:36   #224
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
In fairness I've seen more incoming fleets on my alliance def screen from 1.2 than any other top gal this round!
in fairness f-crew have gotten more salvage donations from 1:2 than any other top gal this round!

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 04:01   #225
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

So not only do you noobroid alot, you also suck at it?

Cheers mate!
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 06:26   #226
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Can people please stop pretending they have no chance of winning at tick 300, you just end up looking retarded later.
That mother f*cker, is going in my sig........

Pretty cool to see that my awesome fence gal of last round, has apparantly started an Asc like trend.

Cool.

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 19 Nov 2009 at 06:34.
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 06:46   #227
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo View Post
So not only do you noobroid alot, you also suck at it?

Cheers mate!
part from me and elviz, I dont think our gal has been nubroiding more than others. I ve even been joining ally raids lately!
and ye, elviz is shit at nubroiding also. crashed 400k on fcrew the other day.

Quote:
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 07:19   #228
isildurx

Quote:

Pretty cool to see that my awesome fence gal of last round, has apparantly started an Asc like trend.

Cool.
I dont get this, are you saying fencing is something new?
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 07:54   #229
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
I dont get this, are you saying fencing is something new?
Im saying its the new black. Pardon the pun.

JungleMuffin: Setting the trends.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 10:42   #230
isildurx

People have been fencing their gal since about r2 man, its more like that it took you about 6 years to accomplish it.
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 10:51   #231
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

The /real/ interesting change in politics is that there are only 5 threads on AD (not including stickies) most of which are ancient...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 10:51   #232
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Quote:
JungleMuffin: Setting the trends.
Didn't you exile into it?
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 13:49   #233
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd say don't feed the troll but it's more like don't feed the monkey at the zoo because he only quickly converts it into faeces to roll in.
Unread 19 Nov 2009, 14:43   #234
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'd say don't feed the troll but it's more like don't feed the monkey at the zoo because he only quickly converts it into faeces to roll in.

HA.HA. HA Now that was just too shit funny!
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 12:39   #235
tetrac

Quote:
Yeah who would have guessed the top gals at tick 300 might get roided before the round ends...
http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankgal...ost&order2=ASC

I always find that page interesting, same every round, gals who get no incoming all round end up winning.

Never seems to be a gal who actually deserves it.
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 14:02   #236
isildurx

Some rounds every gal has had incoming. F.ex a couple of rounds ago in r29 when the heroes in 1:10 won that was fairly deserved(imo).
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 14:24   #237
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lost roids?? if theres a good gal and shitty incs then surely gal covers it and no roids lost..

poor roidloss might not mean the gal has had no incs, just means it has been lucky enough for not been hit by multiple alliances for instance and has blocked poor efforts from poor alliances in the past
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 16:26   #238
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankgal...ost&order2=ASC

I always find that page interesting, same every round, gals who get no incoming all round end up winning.

Never seems to be a gal who actually deserves it.
I'm sure this must be a sarcastic counter-point to something I, or someone else, said but it's so utterly unconnected to the post you quoted that you might as well have added purple monkey dishwasher at the end.
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 16:41   #239
tetrac

Quote:
I'm sure this must be a sarcastic counter-point to something I, or someone else, said but it's so utterly unconnected to the post you quoted that you might as well have added purple monkey dishwasher at the end.
Not at all, you were talking about top gals getting roided before the round end and I was pointing out the trend of top gals, especially those that win, always seem to go most or all of the round without getting significent incoming.
Unread 21 Nov 2009, 17:35   #240
JonnyBGood
Banned

Well, compared to rank 80-100 gals sure. Usually by the end of the round every gal gets heavily hit at least once or twice though, which was my point.
Unread 22 Nov 2009, 21:10   #241
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Yoshika is winning..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 14:24   #242
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

The amount of crashes this round is awesome

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 16:08   #243
isildurx

There is none..
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 18:54   #244
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually there seems to be a fair few every day. Including ones in defence even!
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 18:59   #245
isildurx

Well, I think my gal had about 200 fleets inc today and a whopping 1 crashed

True enough, there does seem to be more defences crashing but thats no fun :\
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 19:01   #246
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's what happens when you whore so much def even :newdawn: figure out it's covered man
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 20:03   #247
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol, not so much burned but cremated.
Unread 23 Nov 2009, 23:47   #248
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Also you cant count isil
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 06:57   #249
isildurx

Care to elaborate?
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 19:44   #250
Alki
Drink is Good

it wasn't 200!