User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2008, 16:02   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Henry Conway

Am I the only person who thought 'I would'?

There were other questions that were immediately brought to mind, such as:

Has Yahwe ever done him? (Almost certainly; if he does not respond then I will know that he has)

Is Yahwe related to him? (There is a physical similarity which cannot be overlooked)

Also, why is it that ugly MP's always have very attractive relatives that I would like to shag? There seems to be a kind of law that the more munterish the MP, the more attractive their relatives; the opposite also seems to be true. What exactly is going on with the genetics of this?

Now it's mostly true that politics is showbusiness for ugly people, but you do occassionally get people who are 'alright.' Hetero people might be attracted to Yulia Timoshenko. This is mostly why I don't approve of celebrities getting involved in politics.

Also, why is extremism a turn-on? Am I the only one who gets off on Communists and Nazism? Surely I'm not alone in this?

Anyway, it's my birthday soon. What greater pleasures can there be in life than chasing boys in clubs on your birthday? And if you get a munter, then you can always lie back and think of a celebrity. In my case, it will be Conway jnr.

To resume: sex is a good thing and we shouldn't be afraid to express how we feel about it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2008, 19:46   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Henry Conway

no. no no no.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 12:29   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Henry Conway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
no. no no no.
Liar. You would.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 13:12   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

P.S

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02...ay_450x671.jpg

hohohohooo

That's one for the collection.
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 13:20   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Henry Conway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Also, why is extremism a turn-on? Am I the only one who gets off on Communists and Nazism? Surely I'm not alone in this?
Is this the case with all dictators, or do they also have to be mass murders?

How do you feel about run of the mill mass murderers?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 15:01   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Is this the case with all dictators, or do they also have to be mass murders?

How do you feel about run of the mill mass murderers?
I should clarify my point. I'm not attracted to extremists per se - rather it's when that is combined with the usual physical attractiveness etc. It provides a 'boost' in terms of the attraction/thrill. I suppose it's just basically a question of the alure of the ilicit, and all that kind of thing, which is as old as time. It used to be that homosexuality itself had the added thrill of being ilict, although that has diminished with social acceptance. C'est la vie.

I was just wondering if it was peculiar to me or not.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Feb 2008 at 15:49.