User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 07:41   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Dinner and movie.

When you pick her up, call her when you're about to leave and tell her you're going to be about 10 minutes late, but get there 2 minutes early and tell her that you did your best to get there on time.

On the drive to the restaurant, keep asking questions so she can keep talking about herself and her day - girls love talking about themselves for some reason. While she's blabbing about how boring her day was, pop in any Jack Johnson CD in your CD player, they love that shit.

Take her to a Japanese restaurant for some sushi. Keep asking questions about her so she can keep her femalebabblebullshit.

After the dinner, hold her hand when walking to your car. Make sure that Jack Johnson CD is still playing on the drive to the movie theaters.

Watch the coolest movie that's out at the time, hold her hand when walking into the theater, keep asking questions about her.

After the movie, by the car, while holding her hand - tell her "we can do either 2 things, I can take you home right now, or we can hang out at my place and drink some Jack and Cokes and listen to some more good music".

After the sex, you call her a cab and tell her to go home.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 07:45   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

where's the rohypnol?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 07:50   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Well, if you have rohypnol, then forget everything I said.

Unread 5 Oct 2005, 08:12   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whever said romance wasn't dead, was wrong.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 08:37   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now we just need a guide of how to get that first date

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 08:58   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

just how accurate is 'accurate' cause I did all that once, didn't get me jack, mind you that was without the alcohol at the end, did I miss a crucial step?
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 09:12   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
heh, you seem to do alright.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 09:20   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I think you club them over the head and drag them by their hair back to your cave.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 09:23   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
heh, you seem to do alright.
yeh, but they're usually met in clubs or whatever. And alcohol plays a massive part. (and then they get hooked)
I very rarely have a 'date'.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 09:38   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
if you tried to hold my hand while ushering me into a darkened theater and hadnt spoken a word about yourself over the meal i would probably think you were creepy.

but if she fancies you, isnt that bright and is a bit slutty then she will probably have sex with you just for opening the odd door for her and picking up the cheque.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 11:10   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, if you have rohypnol, then forget everything I said.
Yes, because she will!!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 11:24   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow thanks for this guide to dating I'll be sure to write it down so I know what to do.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 11:33   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
if you tried to hold my hand while ushering me into a darkened theater and hadnt spoken a word about yourself over the meal i would probably think you were creepy.
Yes, some girls really don't like men making the first move. I know one girl that completely freaked out when I tried that, in broad daylight.

Girls don't just like you letting them talk about their stuff, listening and making some nice replies that show you've been listening properly, and then even saying things about you so you show you understand might work
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 13:23   #14
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

I heard that teen movies never go out of style.
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 14:11   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I find that the good old fashioned "Does this rag smell of chloroform to you" line works pretty well
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 16:52   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Demigod dates cheap sluts *shocker*
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 16:53   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Quote:
Dinner and movie.
Those might work; Rohypnol, on the other hand, is 100% reliable.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 19:20   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread, GD inevitably comes to the conclusion that all girls are different.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 19:26   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Until you marry then. At which point they all turn into the same monstrous blood-sucking fear-inspiring life-ending bowel-churning disease-ridden hag.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 19:37   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Until you marry then. At which point they all turn into the same monstrous blood-sucking fear-inspiring life-ending bowel-churning disease-ridden hag.

"and that is why I hit her with mi shillelagh your honour" The Irish Defence
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 19:53   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
In this thread, GD inevitably comes to the conclusion that all girls are different.
Yet that doesn't stop men from trying to sleep with every single one
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 20:48   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If you'd made me listen to jack johnson and then said we could go back to yours and listen to more good music, i'd beat you repeatedly in the head with a rusty spade until I saw blood coming out of your ears.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 21:00   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

a projectmate of mine plays jack johnson music all day.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 21:04   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
In this thread, JonnyBGood gives a hint about how his previous marriage was.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 21:20   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Getting "laid" by complete strangers or near complete strangers is a much over rated past time.

Having a modicum of respect for the fair sex might pay off handsomely as well.
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:32   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What if she don't like Japanese or any type of food apart from a McDonald's?
(chavs are generally like this and are still are an easy access for a shag)
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2005, 23:38   #27
Yahwe
I am.

don't worry Blasto Demigod just 'conveniently forgot' the part where he has to pay her.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 05:14   #28
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
don't worry Blasto Demigod just 'conveniently forgot' the part where he has to pay her.
Actually.. and thanks for mentioning it, you're looking at, lets see - about $50 for dinner, around $16 for the movies, maybe $15 worth of gas, about $3 worth of soap and about $18 worth of water used to take a shower, $5 worth of cologne sprayed on you, 'bout $8 worth of hair product, $3 worth of toothpaste..

Add everything up, that's exactly $118 cash spent on that date, not to mention the time wasted on her and the depreciation you just caused on your car.

So, if she's willing to just get paid $118 up front just to have sex with you, then that's even better. That way you'll have time to drink some cold beer with the boys and watch the New York Yankees during the play-offs.

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 06:57   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Actually.. and thanks for mentioning it, you're looking at, lets see - about $50 for dinner, around $16 for the movies, maybe $15 worth of gas, about $3 worth of soap and about $18 worth of water used to take a shower, $5 worth of cologne sprayed on you, 'bout $8 worth of hair product, $3 worth of toothpaste..

Add everything up, that's exactly $118 cash spent on that date, not to mention the time wasted on her and the depreciation you just caused on your car.

So, if she's willing to just get paid $118 up front just to have sex with you, then that's even better. That way you'll have time to drink some cold beer with the boys and watch the New York Yankees during the play-offs.

You use $18 worth of water to go on a date? What do you do, fill a swimming pool up and go swimming in it?

Again with all the others - $5 worth of cologne? Do you use a hosepipe to drench yourself in it?
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 08:23   #30
Ste
Bored

the $3 of soap, $3 of toothpaste and $8 of hair product are just as insane.

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 08:28   #31
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I say save the $118 and get a £50 prossie instead and pretend you've successfully serenaded her into bed.

Although I expect that this is what you did anyway
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 08:54   #32
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Whever said romance wasn't dead, was wrong.
No, I believe they said God was dead.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 10:52   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

As Madi said, if I spent the evening with a guy who asked questions all night and didn't tell anything about himself I would find him boring as hell and most certainly wouldn't want to go to bed with him.

Do you actually ask her where she wants to go or do you just take her for sushi regardless? Again, a little discussion might be nice.

Overall I think most women would realise you're a prick within the first 15 minutes.

Correction - most INTELLIGENT women would realise. I can only assume you date spastics.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:09   #34
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Correction - most INTELLIGENT women would realise. I can only assume you date spastics.
Quote:

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:09   #35
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Point.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:31   #36
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

why do i never meet any brainless sluts? :/
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:41   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You use $18 worth of water to go on a date? What do you do, fill a swimming pool up and go swimming in it?

Again with all the others - $5 worth of cologne? Do you use a hosepipe to drench yourself in it?

i was thinking all of this.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:49   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quality women dating tip here!
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 11:51   #39
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
That's because we're GREAT MINDS and we're THINKING ALIKE <3
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 13:32   #40
Ste
Bored

Quote:
That's because we're GREAT MINDS and we're THINKING ALIKE <3
Hooray I have a mind as great as Tomkat and Jammyjim!!!

ps Tom - fancy going somewhere on saturday to watch the footy? or a drink elsewhere in the next few days?

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 13:50   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Do you actually do anything nowadays except claim credit for other people's posts or ideas?
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 13:55   #42
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Hooray I have a mind as great as Tomkat and Jammyjim!!!

ps Tom - fancy going somewhere on saturday to watch the footy? or a drink elsewhere in the next few days?
Hurrah!

Bit busy this weekend boyo - going to Guildford on Friday to visit my friend's sister (she's just started uni... it seems I can't get away from trying to relive my student life ). Visiting my sister on Saturday. My plan is to seduce one of her fit Medical Student friends, then when they become a highly paid consultant I can marry them and not have to work as they'll be earning loads of money
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 14:17   #43
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you actually do anything nowadays except claim credit for other people's posts or ideas?

i demote and ban mods on a whim.
much like this man

except he didnt have mods.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 14:20   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

They must have had mods for the Kremlin Forums.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:26   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JJ is the vladimir ilyich to my iosef vissarionovich
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:22   #46
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Hurrah!

Bit busy this weekend boyo - going to Guildford on Friday to visit my friend's sister (she's just started uni... it seems I can't get away from trying to relive my student life ). Visiting my sister on Saturday. My plan is to seduce one of her fit Medical Student friends, then when they become a highly paid consultant I can marry them and not have to work as they'll be earning loads of money
Everyone should know this by now. You were trying to decide whether or not to tell the truth when chatting up girls.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:30   #47
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

Why waste money on food and a movie if you just want a shag? Grab a slapper and jump her bones.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:45   #48
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
As Madi said, if I spent the evening with a guy who asked questions all night and didn't tell anything about himself I would find him boring as hell and most certainly wouldn't want to go to bed with him.

Do you actually ask her where she wants to go or do you just take her for sushi regardless? Again, a little discussion might be nice.

Overall I think most women would realise you're a prick within the first 15 minutes.

Don't overestimate your fellow women. For some reason many girls/women falls for guys who are a)idiots b)egosentric c)brutal d)unsuccesful in any way d)all of the previous.. just to name a few things. And yes, Ive heard alot of stories about this (I seem to be a peron they want to tell it too ). Everyone can see it happening every day.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 18:46   #49
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
why do i never meet any brainless sluts? :/
so true
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 01:18   #50
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Don't overestimate your fellow women. For some reason many girls/women falls for guys who are a)idiots b)egosentric c)brutal d)unsuccesful in any way d)all of the previous.. just to name a few things. And yes, Ive heard alot of stories about this (I seem to be a peron they want to tell it too ). Everyone can see it happening every day.
Generally, females sleep with guys like these because the idea of "fixing" guys that are jerks, ass-holes, and brutal pieces of shit is an aphrodisiac for them.

When they get their hearts broken, they run to their "nice" guy friends that are their "companions" and cry on their shoulders. Usually these "nice guys" are the ones who don't get laid that much.