User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Sep 2005, 03:01   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So, what are you stealing today ?

Orbital Discography
KLF - The White Room
Propellerheads - Decksanddrumsandrockandroll
Public Image Ltd - Public Image Ltd

Enough CSI to keep me going over the next 4 nights at work.

anyone else have no guilt at all ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 03:13   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
It's not about guilt, it's about personal standards and individual responsibility.

But honestly, kudos for admitting that it is stealing, many others wont go that far, and I can find no fault with you.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 03:16   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio

i don't (even on your behalf)

all i ask in return is that you re-think the way that you consider shoplifters, or 'scallies', or 'pikeys', or 'chavs'

i do not know the phrase which is popular in your area.

i do not feel the slightest inclination to damn you or to criticise you for stealing.

all i ask is that you show the same kindness to others who steal.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 03:19   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow, Yahwe and I are in agreement about something.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 08:20   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where are you getting Stargate from ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 08:33   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm stealing Schindler's List at the moment. I would Steal Lost, but it is too big and I might have to actually buy a DVD burner, especially since last week I stole FF7: Advent Children and I can't get it to run because it is too big to burn onto a CD.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 08:51   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Recently stole all Tori Amos' albums and i am busy 'stealing' all Mame roms available including the latest mame version.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 09:04   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I repeated a joke I heard without the written consent of the author.

I'm going to hell guys.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 09:19   #9
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Just finished the DVD RIP of LOST season 1. Getting the first episode of the second season now. Alot of albums and all the Digital Blasphemy wallpapers.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:24   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Vaio, you aren't stealing that from me, are you, since I have all that already.
Excellent stuff to be honest.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:39   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

I'm going to hell guys.
Worse, you're getting a sit-com on BBC 1.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:42   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Vaio, you aren't stealing that from me, are you, since I have all that already.
Excellent stuff to be honest.
Only if you are using Ares.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 10:59   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nopes, in that case, happy stealing, if you are missing stuff from Orbital I think I have it all, including various of their 'remix projects'.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 11:19   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I want to steal KLF- The White Room but I cant
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:05   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm not stealing anything today, but the other night there was a party near my house and I listened to the music.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:07   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down for OSX
Sim City 4 for OSX

(Stu just got a Powerbook \o/)

Mac OSX 10.4 Developer Release for x86 (for giggles and shits)
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:34   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im not stealing anything atm, but not because i think its a bad thing to do, but because i dont know what stargate turned into total shit with all those farscape people in it and thats all i can think of right now.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:40   #18
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

We aren't stealing stuff cause we are still waiting to get internet at our new flat. I think I would get in trouble for stealing stuff onto my work computer, and when they currently let me do so much I dont want to make them decide to stop and force me to use nothing but IE and take away my video watching things. That would be bad.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:47   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not stealing much recently for the same reason as Ebany, no internet yet.

I did steal a crate of beer the other day though.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 12:49   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
stargate turned into total shit with all those farscape people in it and thats all i can think of right now.
Stargate is on it's hiatus now, but Claudia Black (the annoying woman) left a couple of episodes ago. Atlantis is as banal as ever.

Lost, Battlestar Galactica, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Rome and Justice League are all what my house mate is currently downloading on a weekly basis.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 13:31   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
American Dad
I got the first couple of episodes of this and thought it was a bit shit tbh. Does anyone actually like it? Or do they just download and watch it because they have nothing better to do?
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 13:34   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Vaio, Middle of Nowhere and In-Sides are the best Orbital albums in my opinion. The track 'Meltdown' is also excellent.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 13:42   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I got the first couple of episodes of this and thought it was a bit shit tbh. Does anyone actually like it? Or do they just download and watch it because they have nothing better to do?
Mainly the latter. It's not awful, it's kind of like the recent seasons of The Simpsons in terms of quality. It might be my imagination but the recent couple of episodes seem to be slightly improved.

Mostly it just seems to be Family Guy without the "this is bad as that time I..." bits (which are probably the best things about Family Guy).
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 13:47   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Insides is by far the best album, in my opinion, and both 'the Box' tracks are excellent. Hypnotical.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 13:54   #25
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Ah, yes, "The Box."
I have that EP at home.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:11   #26
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I downloaded the first series of American Dad but never watched it. The first episode I saw was S2E01 (the one where Patrick Stewart plays the CIA boss banging his daughter) which I enjoyed, and that motivated me to watch some of the others. Slow start, gets better, not unmissable, but still worth watching.

Right now I'm downloading PES5 (PS2) and "Still Game Live at the Cottiers Theatre Glasgow" (impulse download, the sort you delete if/when you've seen it)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:13   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

S2e01 ?
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:14   #28
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
S2e01 ?
I assumed everyone would understand that as series 2 episode 1
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:15   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw American Dad a bit over in America. I did not find it funny. It had all the bits I don't like from Family Guy and none of the bits I do
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:16   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Ah yes, in my rush I just didn't connect it with 'American Dad', my apologies, I will find some truck where it has fallen off so I can watch it too.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:26   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Weeks and Knight Theamion, Insides is amazing. 'The girl with the sun in her hair' is a beautiful piece of music. I'll listen to more as I die quickly on Counter-Strike Source

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:49   #32
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:

I'm going to hell guys.
That's not the same thing, or otherwise RIAA would be cracking down on Karaoke.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:50   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
That's not the same thing, or otherwise RIAA would be cracking down on Karaoke.
Who says they don't want to do it in the future?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:52   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
So, what are you stealing. 27 Sep 2005 08:39 Use of "stealing"
What a spakker. and a pussy one at that.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:54   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So, what are you stealing today ?

I saved a quid by stealing some biscuits
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:55   #36
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Who says they don't want to do it in the future?
I say so, as people aren't going to stop buying Maria Carey CD's just because some drunk wailed 'Honey' and now there's a recording available of it on the internet.
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:57   #37
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I say so, because people aren't going to stop buying Maria Carey CD's just because some drunk wailed 'Honey' and now there's a recording available of it on the internet.
So if they could prove that Maria Carey CD sales dropped when she had a negative review in the New York Times, would that make it OK to try and ban them?
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 14:58   #38
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

The usual, paper, loo roll and pens from work.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 15:16   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I say so, as people aren't going to stop buying Maria Carey CD's just because some drunk wailed 'Honey' and now there's a recording available of it on the internet.
Ofcourse not. But I wouldnt have payed for half the music I have on my harddrive. Even if the RIAA actually thinks so, and use those kind of numbers in their assesment on how much money they loose to "pirates". RIAA is a greedy bunch, and if they get the idea that they can get money out of something, Im quite sure they will try at some stage.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 15:44   #40
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So if they could prove that Maria Carey CD sales dropped when she had a negative review in the New York Times, would that make it OK to try and ban them?
No, but I doubt the RIAA would care about wether it's okay or not...

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 18:47   #41
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

plastic spoons at the 'restaurant/shop', because we ran out of it and i drink my coffee with sugar.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 19:24   #42
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

the other day i stole a copy of OneNote 2003 and now i am going to go and steal a copy of Visual Study .NET Professional 2003.

Except it's not stealing, because Microsoft give me this shit for free! I love being a computer science student
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:26   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I stole a chocolate and a coke. I'm thinking about stealing a few movies, but I can't decide and have too little space to steal them all
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:32   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone steal me the first couple of seasons of Dead Like Me and mail me the DVD's , ill cover the postage
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 20:55   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

6.48 million pounds of council wages.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:13   #46
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
No, because the New York Times is not illegally distributing copyrighted content by publishing a bad review.

Saying 'I don't like it' is not the same as stealing music or illegally distributing music.

When you sing a copyrighted song on stage at a karaoke bar, or bands playing covers of other artists song's are, I think, breaking the terms set forth by the owners of that content. I'm sure remakes like Marlyn Manson's cover of Eurythmics song required permission and a complex licensing agreement. Small bands aren't sought out by the RIAA because I think that what they do is actually a sort of promotion for the original music. I doubt that the homegrown band from next door is not threatening Metallica by playing Master of Puppets in a tiny bar and being paid $30 for it. Not sure though. Anyhow. It's different.

Last edited by s|k; 28 Sep 2005 at 07:19.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:27   #47
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Stole Sin City last night as none of the cinemas round here will show the original version, and I don't want to listen to it in German. Dunno when I will watch it though, as my wife doesn't like violent movies

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:31   #48
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

For the ****tard that negrepped me for downloading Tori Amos, calling me a fag; It's for my girlfriend you retard.

(Although I enjoy listening to her )
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:41   #49
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
Stole Sin City last night as none of the cinemas round here will show the original version, and I don't want to listen to it in German. Dunno when I will watch it though, as my wife doesn't like violent movies
It's not real violence, it's fake violence. Yellow blood, weird shaped testicles, etc.
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 07:43   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Standing at the door of the pink Flamingo
Crying in the rain
It was a kind of so so love,
and I'm gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

You and I had to be the standing joke of the year.