User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:37   #1
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Roses are red

This may or may not be 'old'. I don't know. I have never seen it before today. If you have, consider 'old' as already having been said. Ok? Anyway, if you can solve this within 5 minutes chances are you are not very clever. Don't ask me why though. Its what people say.

And no I'm not going to tell you how long it took me.

http://personal.baker.edu/web2/cdavis09/roses.html
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:40   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Roses are red

Hadn't seen it before. I'm a dumbass.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:48   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, I wouldnt even know where to get started.

It wouldn't take me too long though if I cba, clearly the way of figuring this out is not to think complicated but to think diverse.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:51   #4
Bunga
I'm not a poet

This much I can tell you: The name of the game is relevant. Its not called "Hubcaps on cars" for a reason.

"Petals round the rose".
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:51   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so if you guess how it works before you even enter a number, and then find you are right (which is what I did), you're somehow less intelligent than someone who is stuck on it for over a year?
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:52   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yep.

Scientific fact.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 23:55   #7
Bunga
I'm not a poet

If you get it you're not allowed to tell anyone! You have to join the Order of the Petal arounf the Rose. And swear not to reveal the secret to anyone for any reason.

That particular clause is called the "Being really annoying clause". Google for more info on the Order.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:17   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm sorry, but anyone who takes a year to work that out is a moron.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:26   #9
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Err..i understood it like in 30 secs? (20 of em spent on reading background)
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:34   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is driving me up the ****ing wall

Edit: I guess that's about 10 minutes total heh.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 24 Oct 2003 at 01:39.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:45   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although quite how you could take over a year to get that is beyond me. I don't think it's so much to do with being clever as having stepped outside your door more than twice in your entire life.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:57   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

After figuring it out I have to say that the person who came up with 'the dumber you are the shorter it will take' probably thinks hes really smart and is just annoyed that it took him ages.

I mean seriously, with all the shits and giggles its hard not to guess this in 30.57 seconds.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 02:24   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Having looked at it for about 1 minute it was fairly obvious to me...I must be pretty stupid then. Have no idea why though.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 02:26   #14
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh crap, not only did I pull out scratch paper I double checked it and still got it wrong
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 04:12   #15
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not tough once you stop trying to think so hard about it.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:35   #16
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

took me 10 seconds

shame I have a confirmed iq of 119 (or so said the guy who told me the result of my test, yes authorised guy and all that)

that test is complete and utter bull
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:17   #17
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

Yup I figured it out on my first go. Not exactly hard. Jst read the name of the game.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:20   #18
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i dont even understand the question :/
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:50   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

took me 2 minutes and i am still stuck, cba to think about it.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:32   #20
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

~5 minutes
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:35   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
it took me about 6 mins i guess but i was talking on msn
why do you have to justify yourself and give yourself an escape clause?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 14:12   #22
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out.
Well it looks like I'm a complete and total **** head ... cuz it took me 10-15 seconds or so to figure this out.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 14:32   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Roses are red

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm dying for food,
And hotsex0r too.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 12:15   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler
took me 10 seconds

shame I have a confirmed iq of 119 (or so said the guy who told me the result of my test, yes authorised guy and all that)

that test is complete and utter bull

thats not exactly great though is it
i mean you are not dumb but not the smartest cookie either
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 12:24   #25
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, he is pretty dumb
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 13:04   #26
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

someone PM me how it works

i just cant see it

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:02   #27
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
This much I can tell you: blah blah spoil it for me.
the minute i read this i got the answer is seconds, otherwise i very much doubt i'd of realised - edit your post, it's a massive help.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:09   #28
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
the minute i read this i got the answer is seconds, otherwise i very much doubt i'd of realised - edit your post, it's a massive help.

tell me please
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:10   #29
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

check your pms i sent one the second i'd posted that
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:12   #30
madi
a little bit broken

ok

i feel pretty dumb now

i wasnt looking for something so simple

m
xx
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:13   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kickself puzzles ahoy.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:15   #32
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
What are you talking about? If I wanted it solved for myself I would use IRC or something. Idiot. Yes, it took me a long time to solve it and yes I felt like an idiot for taking so long, but I solved it long before I posted it here.

Think before posting next time.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:18   #33
mbushell

what the **** are you talking about bunga? you said
Quote:
if you get it you're not allowed to tell anyone!
but then gave the world's largest hint...
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:22   #34
Bunga
I'm not a poet

You're supposed to give hints. I didn't though. Saying that I'm not going to tell you how long it took me is not what is known as a "hint" to most people.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:24   #35
mbushell

Quote:
This much I can tell you: The name of the game is relevant. Its not called "Hubcaps on cars" for a reason. Petals round the rose".
that's what i'm talking about you tit
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 18:01   #36
Bunga
I'm not a poet

http://www.edfac.usyd.edu.au/courses...d_the_rose.htm

http://grail.sourceforge.net/demo/patr/

http://pages.prodigy.net/sally4th/petals.htm

I have given the exact same information as everyone else who posts this problem has. Take it up with them.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 18:13   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

if you call it stars arround the moon i get it.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 18:44   #38
mbushell

bunga re-read my posts, you've totally misunderstood what i've been saying

what moons around a planet, theam
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 19:02   #39
TehPropheT

sum1 pm me a hint or summat?
carnt even understand the question which it is asking.

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 19:23   #40
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPropheT
sum1 pm me a hint or summat?
carnt even understand the question which it is asking.

And me, pleae

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 19:54   #41
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf is this game on about
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:24   #42
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

i found out
this is so lame and unfun
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:26   #43
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
bunga re-read my posts, you've totally misunderstood what i've been saying

what moons around a planet, theam
well, if you call the game, moons arround a planet, it is ****ing easy.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:30   #44
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I get about 75% correct now, but I've NO idea what the system is.

Doh: got it, after some systematic analysis it just jumped out at me.

Last edited by W; 25 Oct 2003 at 20:44.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:31   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

took me erm...no time at all.

petals around a rose gives it away?
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:37   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is really annoying. I spent a while thinking it was a maths problem, and messing around with averages, fs.

But the solution is actually stupid.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:38   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

It's a bit shit and misleading. And theamion is right.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:45   #48
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That is really annoying. I spent a while thinking it was a maths problem, and messing around with averages, fs.

But the solution is actually stupid.
It IS a maths problem. I solved it using statistics.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:52   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
It IS a maths problem. I solved it using statistics.

By statistics do you mean counting and basic pattern recognition?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:54   #50
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
By statistics do you mean counting and basic pattern recognition?
That's what most of statistics is, yes...

How did your argument for it not being a maths problem go again?