User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2005, 17:25   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
No rascim in the U.S.A

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4325574.stm

This reminds me the Rodney King "accident"...
I wonder if they will be convicted this time.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 10 Oct 2005 at 22:28.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 17:42   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Who claimed the Rodney King thing was an accident?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:06   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Its not the police's fault, its mine. I specifically asked them to 'give him a good kicking for me' which they duley did. My apologies.;
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:17   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Its not the police's fault, its mine. I specifically asked them to 'give him a good kicking for me' which they duley did. My apologies.;
He shouldn't have spilled your pint.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:21   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Meanwhile - Back in The USSR, You Know Where You Are etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4327634.stm

Not fair to single out the yanks really was it ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:25   #6
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I honestly believe that they should have let all of the trash in New Orleans drown instead of evacuating them.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:29   #7
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I honestly believe that they should have let all of the trash in New Orleans drown instead of evacuating them.
They did try.
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 18:34   #8
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

There's no proof that this was a racially motivated attack, so save the cry of racism until something substantial pops up. All colors of drunken people have experienced excessive force from police officers. The ones involved were correctly charged with battery.

edit- Nice to see New Orleans get back in to the swing of things.

Last edited by Duncan; 10 Oct 2005 at 18:50.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 19:21   #9
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
They did try.
They should have tried harder. Some twat sent me rep and called me a racist twat, i find that calling an entire city trash is hardly racism.
Quote:
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 22:27   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Re: Meanwhile - Back in The USSR, You Know Where You Are etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4327634.stm

Not fair to single out the yanks really was it ?
It's not much news that Russia has a big problem with it.
But there is a slight difference between thugs and police officers.
Well, there should be a difference..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 10 Oct 2005, 22:44   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
They should have tried harder. Some twat sent me rep and called me a racist twat, i find that calling an entire city trash is hardly racism.
I trust they left a name......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 01:08   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every time a black person gets beaten up it isn't necessarily racism that is involved. Black people, just like white people, can often be very aggravating. There are some of all races who would benefit from a good solid ass-kicking from time to time.

Did you see the tape?

Did they tape what had gone on up to that point?

Head punches are not the recommended way to subdue those committing misdemeanors but it is preferable to shooting them in the head, surely?
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 01:57   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Every time a black person gets beaten up it isn't necessarily racism that is involved. Black people, just like white people, can often be very aggravating. There are some of all races who would benefit from a good solid ass-kicking from time to time.

Did you see the tape?

que

eff

tee
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 04:49   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
que

eff

tee
Did YOU see the tape? They ran it several times on US television. I didn't see anyone kicking him in the head. I didn't see any large pool of blood near his head. Yes he was punched in the back of the head by ONE of the officers that I could see. One of the three was accused of getting in the face of a news producer. He clearly states his name and badge number. The point is, we still don't know what they were responding to. I personally know a number of police officers who were dealing with an apparantly harmless criminal and became badly injured. I also noted on the tape that it was necessarry for several officers to gain control of the poor old dear and to get him handcuffed. The police may be wrong in this instance but they are entitled to the same presumption of innocence as others.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 10:21   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

anyhow, everyone knows black people feel no pain. so what is the problem??
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 11:25   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Quote:
i find that calling an entire city trash is hardly racism.
When you call an entire group of people, who are largely black, "trash" - without any exceptions - you might just leave yourself open to that accusation.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 11:33   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and on what basis were they "trash"? The fact that when their society collapsed, a tiny minority of them started behaving like cretins?

Yeah, that's a really sound basis on which to condemn hundreds of thousands of people to a watery death.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 14:41   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda

Did you see the tape?

Head punches are not the recommended way to subdue those committing misdemeanors but it is preferable to shooting them in the head, surely?
The tape shows a old man getting beaten up. The first punches he gets, is when he stands totally calm and the police have control over him. There is several policemen present, and this man is almost as old as my grandfather. Dont give me no bullsh*t that they felt threathned by him or something.

You are right that its not racism when a black guy gets beaten up by the police every time. Surely the police in america is filled with idiots, just like any other place in the world. But when a black woman cleaning a bank after closing time gets beaten up the police (this happened in Norway, they were also cought on camera), we know it wouldnt have happened if she was white. Thats why we call it racism. And just as with this case "over the pound", the police who did it, denied it.

And its not like this is the first episode either. Of a black person getting beaten up or shot for doing nothing.

Maybe you should also stop advocating policeviolence, btw.
"There are some of all races who would benefit from a good solid ass-kicking from time to time."
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:50   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You are right that its not racism when a black guy gets beaten up by the police every time. Surely the police in america is filled with idiots, just like any other place in the world.
I hate to Fox News this, but while it's true that cops are always killing black people with no probable cause whatsoever, they are also killing white people under similar conditions. The town I grew up in was ~120% white people (upscale too), and we still had police killing unarmed people on an irregular basis. Wife gets in a loud fight with husband (I WANT THE PORSCHE ON TUESDAY!), neighbors call cops, cops show up, husband runs around screaming and appears to be reaching for the knives (though arguably hard to tell because the pepper spray had probably blinded him) so the police have no choice but to shoot him.

I've never seen real statistics comparing cops killing unarmed whites to cops killing unarmed blacks, so I can't make a real statement, but I don't see how anyone else can either.

I'm not really sure how to end this post. Either
A) Bottom line to me, any anecdotal evidence about anything is shit. I got a forwarded e-mail the other day, and guess what? Someone didn't forward it to ten people once, and got leukemia the next day and died. therefore it's clearly a magic e-mail.

B) I remember hearing about a psyche experiment at Stanford. Students played prisoners and guards for an extended period of time, and soon the whole thing went terribly awry. I think they started eating each other or something, I dunno; can't be bothered with the details. The point is, outside of prison police are the guards (authority figures entitled to the use of force) and we are the prisoners.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 15:59   #21
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
The town I grew up in was ~120% white people (upscale too)
That's some really white people.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:09   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
That's some really white people.
minnesota was settled by a lot of scandinavians.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:10   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Scandinavians are less white than english folks. For anyone whos been to Mallorca and that sort of places, its obvious
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:20   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Scandinavians are less white than english folks. For anyone whos been to Mallorca and that sort of places, its obvious
Wait. Are you suggesting that a key racial characteristic of "ultra-whiteness" (use daz lol!) is being some sort of drunken lout?
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:25   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wait. Are you suggesting that a key racial characteristic of "ultra-whiteness" (use daz lol!) is being some sort of drunken lout?
Um, english pissheads on holiday in Majorca springs to mind.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:27   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Um, english pissheads on holiday in Majorca springs to mind.
I don't think you're on board the "reason train" today.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:38   #27
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Have any of you actually BEEN to New Orleans?

I'm sure some of you have, for sake of this argument.

I'd be willing to bet that maybe 5 of you max have been there, if that many.

I went there about 2 years ago. It's disgusting.

There are kids on the side of the street begging for money at 1 AM. Most of them don't even look 10 years old. There are kids sitting outside of houses in the middle of the day when they should be in school just staring off into space or crying. People literally line the street playing saxaphones with an open case full of coins and wearing rags. A black man came up to me in a 'park', if you could call it that, and begged me to stay in school since I looked about the age to start college. A whore in the French Quarted hit on my dad and you could see the marks on her arms where she had just hit up on some kind of drugs. When he ignored her and kept walking, she ran into her house threatening to get a shotgun. There are more bars in this city than I cared to count. The air was so pulluted that you could see a blackish grey shroud over the city when we were on a boat in the Gulf. We were accosted several times by people on the street seeing if we wanted to score some weed or coke.

I'm not even getting into mardi gras where people **** openly on the street and puke everywhere and rape women.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 16:41   #28
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
The tape shows a old man getting beaten up. The first punches he gets, is when he stands totally calm and the police have control over him. There is several policemen present, and this man is almost as old as my grandfather. Dont give me no bullsh*t that they felt threathned by him or something.
At no point does he ever put both hands behind his back. There are several people trying to wrench his arms behind his back and he will not let them. That is why they are trying so hard. If you are twisting your limbs so you cannot be cuffed that is resisting arrest. By virtue of the fact that it took around 5 officers to arrest him over the course of at least a few minutes, we can come to the conclusion that they weren't being overtly aggressive.

That one cop punching his head was totally uncalled for (looks like the main cause of the resulting damage?), but the tackling and several people trying to get him flat on his stomach and yanking on his arms is normal until they get him cuffed.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:07   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Have any of you actually BEEN to New Orleans?

I'm sure some of you have, for sake of this argument.

I'd be willing to bet that maybe 5 of you max have been there, if that many.

I went there about 2 years ago. It's disgusting.

There are kids on the side of the street begging for money at 1 AM. Most of them don't even look 10 years old. There are kids sitting outside of houses in the middle of the day when they should be in school just staring off into space or crying. People literally line the street playing saxaphones with an open case full of coins and wearing rags. A black man came up to me in a 'park', if you could call it that, and begged me to stay in school since I looked about the age to start college. A whore in the French Quarted hit on my dad and you could see the marks on her arms where she had just hit up on some kind of drugs. When he ignored her and kept walking, she ran into her house threatening to get a shotgun. There are more bars in this city than I cared to count. The air was so pulluted that you could see a blackish grey shroud over the city when we were on a boat in the Gulf. We were accosted several times by people on the street seeing if we wanted to score some weed or coke.

I'm not even getting into mardi gras where people **** openly on the street and puke everywhere and rape women.

Sounds like when I visited san francisco, except for mardi gras I guess, I don't think they have that up there. Oh and I think the smog was actually fog up there. Strangely enough I heard LA was worse but I didn't see that. You know why? Because in LA I stayed in upper middle-class white suburbia and in San Fran I stayed just off Folsom between 7th and 8th.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:16   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Sounds like when I visited san francisco, except for mardi gras I guess, I don't think they have that up there. Oh and I think the smog was actually fog up there. Strangely enough I heard LA was worse but I didn't see that. You know why? Because in LA I stayed in upper middle-class white suburbia and in San Fran I stayed just off Folsom between 7th and 8th.
We stayed in a Casino Hotel, so we were right in the thick of the city. I'm sure the middle white class suburbs are similar, however the city itself was just trash. San Fran lacks the French Quarters and Mardi Gras, but I would assume it to be similar, just not as bad. As for the fog, I'm 75% sure it was smog... black, at an un-natural altitude, and the air just didn't feel clean.

I've never been to LA or San Fran, but if any of you have ever been to Salt Lake City... that place is the definition of stink.

Fact: Personal Firearm sales went up 50% in the Houston area the week after Katrina.

Why?

Because the residents knew all the looting scum from New Orleans were coming to stay in Houston.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:20   #31
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:

being poor makes them 'trash'? interesting.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:22   #32
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
being poor makes them 'trash'? interesting.
They chose that for themselves.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:25   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Im suggesting english folks are extremly white,and thus tend to stick out (much to them beeing more or less pink after beeing in the sun) when they wear little cloths on the beaches of Mallorca.

When it comes to drinking, it was quite shocking to see (totally) drunk kids (from 12 and up) at 0200. These kids seemed to be british or irish. During the daytime, all the irish lads wore Celtic shirts. Actually, during the nighttime too
That is another story.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:25   #34
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

well whats wrong with that? being poor is so much fun afterall.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:27   #35
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Im suggesting english folks are extremly white,and thus tend to stick out (much to them beeing more or less pink after beeing in the sun) when they wear little cloths on the beaches of Mallorca.

When it comes to drinking, it was quite shocking to see (totally) drunk kids (from 12 and up) at 0200. These kids seemed to be british or irish. During the daytime, all the irish lads wore Celtic shirts. Actually, during the nighttime too
That is another story.
people in 'having good time on holiday' shocker!
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:29   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I don't think you're on board the "reason train" today.
Really ? I think you are just being deliberatly obtuse.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:47   #37
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Hehe... you said 'obtuse'.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:57   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Fact: Personal Firearm sales went up 50% in the Houston area the week after Katrina.

Why?

Because the residents knew all the looting scum from New Orleans were coming to stay in Houston.
Yeah like all those rapists and murderers inside the superdome am I right?

Quote:
You missed my point by such a staggering margin I decided it'd be better for your mental and emotional health if I avoided pointing it out. Of course english (and irish) people go and drink themselves senseless but I was questioning whether or not zhukov considered this being a key characteristic of being white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K. Zhukov
You mean english people are less tanned than scandinavians? I am really struggling to follow your line of reasoning here.

Quote:
That is another story.
I used to get drunk when I was 13 on holidays and I don't think it affected me that badly. I'm certainly not some sort of drug addict or alcoholic or snivelling anti-social asshole or violent scumbag. Unfortunately I did not own a celtic shirt. Maybe that's the problem!
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:59   #39
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Yeah like all those rapists and murderers inside the superdome am I right?
You hit the nail on the head, dear sir.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:01   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head, dear sir.
lol owned lol
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:01   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Vikings are not famous for their sobriety.

Nor are they famous for their tanned olive flesh.

let us hear no more nonsense from the fool Zhukov; for even a fool must accept truth sometime.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:05   #42
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

Nor are they famous for their tanned olive flesh.

let us hear no more nonsense from the fool Zhukov; for even a fool must accept truth sometime.
Close the thread, Yahwe has posted.
Quote:
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:11   #43
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
You mean english people are less tanned than scandinavians? I am really struggling to follow your line of reasoning here.
Scandianvians tend to get slight-pink or slighly brown after beeing in the sun. The brits, who seems to be whiter (or more pale) from the start, seems to get just very pink.
Yes, I am.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:14   #44
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
We are not, but most norwegian parents doesnt let they're kids stay out all night and drink while they are 12. And somehow, Im pretty sure its a good thing. You oxford eduction may have brought other ideas to your mind, but I stick with mine.
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 18:29   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Scandianvians tend to get slight-pink or slighly brown after beeing in the sun. The brits, who seems to be whiter (or more pale) from the start, seems to get just very pink.
Yes, I am.
Only mad dogs and englishmen stay out in the midday sun. Ya geddit?

PS Getting drunk when you're young isn't that bad. Seriously guys you're all such repressed authoritarian assholes at times
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 19:00   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Considering the larcenous price of alcohol in Scandanavia, I'd be surprised if 12 year olds could drum up the funds to actually get drunk.
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:14   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Did YOU see the tape? They ran it several times on US television. I didn't see anyone kicking him in the head. I didn't see any large pool of blood near his head. Yes he was punched in the back of the head by ONE of the officers that I could see. One of the three was accused of getting in the face of a news producer. He clearly states his name and badge number. The point is, we still don't know what they were responding to. I personally know a number of police officers who were dealing with an apparantly harmless criminal and became badly injured. I also noted on the tape that it was necessarry for several officers to gain control of the poor old dear and to get him handcuffed. The police may be wrong in this instance but they are entitled to the same presumption of innocence as others.

In relation to my response to your original post:

que = Q

eff = F

tee = T

QFT = Quoted For Truth
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:19   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
In relation to my response to your original post:

que = Q

eff = F

tee = T

QFT = Quoted For Truth
Amusingly enough I also thought it was some bastardised form of 'wtf' (which is what I presume dda thought it meant).
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:25   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Amusingly enough I also thought it was some bastardised form of 'wtf' (which is what I presume dda thought it meant).

You and DDA have just lost at the internet AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE END OF LEVEL BOSS!

;'(
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 21:12   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

"Across the US, black youth were found to be 10 times more likely to receive life without parole than white youth.

In Pennsylvania, Hispanic youth were found to be ten times more likely to receive the sentence than their white contemporaries."

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4333036.stm