User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 23:58   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quick help

What was the name of the TV show (or movie) that has a floating city?

I need info quick.

Many thanks.

P.S. I think it was a sci-fi show.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:00   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Quick help

StarWArs The Empire Strikes Back?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:01   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stargate Atlantis?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:02   #4
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Supergirl? Flash Gordon?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:07   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh wait, my bad. Let me rephrase that.

A city (more like an island (massive piece of land)) floating in the air (and moves towards a direction).
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:15   #6
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0092067/

being Castle in the Sky?

There was also a very bad kids cartoon featuring talking polar bears that lived on a floating island. Once people had worked out that bears and parrots tend not to be best friends it rather lost it's edge.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:18   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

New Orleans?
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:23   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0092067/

being Castle in the Sky?

That's the one.

I think about that cartoon quite a bit (i only ever saw it twice).

There's a scene with them in some kind of mining village and the girls dad is having a fight with one of the secret agents and there's this time when the boy cooks a fried egg and he makes a sandwich and he halves it with the girl and there's a scene when a giant robot falls from the island and lands in a field and there's a scene where the bad agents get blinded by something and at some point in the film the boy has this shot gun blunder bus type pistol thing which he shoots and i dont think he's got any shoes on or something and originally the boy lived in this tiny little house which was attached onto the side of something over a chasm or something and ...
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:28   #9
Blastoderm
________

Hmm....

Shame I can't get hold of it.

I was more hoping of non-cartoon.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:52   #10
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow?

Bi Captain & the Dykes of Tomorrow ?
Thigh Captain & the Girls Who Do Oral ?
Try Crappin' While I'm Reamin' You Hollow ?
Mike Stabbin in the Whores of Tomorrow ?
My Cock's In & The Girl Loves To Swallow ?
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:06   #11
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
That's the one.

I think about that cartoon quite a bit (i only ever saw it twice).

There's a scene with them in some kind of mining village and the girls dad is having a fight with one of the secret agents and there's this time when the boy cooks a fried egg and he makes a sandwich and he halves it with the girl and there's a scene when a giant robot falls from the island and lands in a field and there's a scene where the bad agents get blinded by something and at some point in the film the boy has this shot gun blunder bus type pistol thing which he shoots and i dont think he's got any shoes on or something and originally the boy lived in this tiny little house which was attached onto the side of something over a chasm or something and ...
Yup, thats it, I just got it on DVD recently and watched it about a month ago.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:11   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Carebears.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 10:06   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I dont know but there is a floating shitty in my toilet.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 16:40   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Captain Scarlet?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 23:55   #15
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
gullivers travels ?
THAT'S IT!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! MWAH!!!!
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 23:58   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Dude, you're not talking about the care bears are you?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2005, 00:15   #17
Blastoderm
________

No.

Gulliver's Travels.