User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 10:41   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Question Surely this is just asking for trouble...

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tube_map.shtml

Just look at the first translation offered...
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:29   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Surely this is just asking for trouble...

no, thats you asking to get flamed for being a predjudiced mong.

next question.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:38   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Ohhh H Kay

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:44   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

You know, you lot are actually a bunch of pr1cks really. There is a whole thread dedicated to tasteless London Bombing jokes which I particpated in because it was humourous for GD yet when I point out something funny that I found by accident I get comments like yours and neg repped by the simple minded.

Now, will you please go f*ck yourself mr newsbot?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:45   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I smiled. CrashTester has a point as well.

It's hardly the funniest thing around, but it was well-made all the same.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:08   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
You know, you lot are actually a bunch of pr1cks really.
"You lot" is a bit of an over-reaction after two replies.

Also, there's no need to censor "prick" or "shit". They're not auto-censored.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:15   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Less hate
more love
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:17   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
"You lot" is a bit of an over-reaction after two replies.

Also, there's no need to censor "prick" or "shit". They're not auto-censored.
No no, I was also referring to the many neg reps that anonymous people have left.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:19   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
In any case for some reason I always feel more inclined to flame Crashtester.
I can live with that, I just cant live with dicks who 'dont get it'
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:19   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I don't get it.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:23   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

rawwr

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:27   #12
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I get it.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:33   #13
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

I find it rather amusing to see how a lot of threads here get started with a funny or nice intent but, regardless the topic, within a few post a few people already manage to turn it into some big dispute or flame-fest.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:34   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'll give it to you
is this conversation still about pricks and shit?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 14:34   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
I find it rather amusing to see how a lot of threads here get started with a funny or nice intent but, regardless the topic, within a few post a few people already manage to turn it into some big dispute or flame-fest.
welcome to the GD strange attractor.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 15:02   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it made me laugh
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:00   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i get it. now **** off and die you racist ****.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:00   #18
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

hehe londoners aren't known for brilliance
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:17   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reaction of someone who's just found out he's been neg repped for being shit.

Phang, care to explain how pointing out something on London undergrounds website makes me racist? Go on, give it a bash - and thats not an invitation to do what commercial bankers do best.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:00   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the reaction of someone who's just found out he's been neg repped for being shit.

Phang, care to explain how pointing out something on London undergrounds website makes me racist? Go on, give it a bash - and thats not an invitation to do what commercial bankers do best.
the strong implication that the only reason someone who speaks arabic would want to use the tube is to blow it up?

And I really can't describe how little I care when people so fundamentally shit as you leaves me neg rep. If someone I have a trace of respect for leaves me neg rep I may feel inclined to find out what I did wrong. In your case this does not apply.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:13   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are Arabs a race?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:16   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
How about...

A large, yet still a minority class, population of the country are from or descend from an arabic speaking country.

London is the capital city.

Morpeth County Hospital has arabic signs for it's departments, and that's stuck in a tiny town fifteen mile north of Newcastle.

The London Underground, many would say the only sane way to travel around London due to the city's size and density, attracts millions of travellers per year.

Out of that, lets say, one million, I'd imagine at least 15% would be of an arabic speaking background. Putting an arabic translation is hardly handing terrorists an invitation to bomb the place.

I'd assume in an older version of the website, they'd have had
aonad diúscartha buamaí printed somewhere so the IRA knew the location of the Bomb Disposal Unit...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:31   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
the strong implication that the only reason someone who speaks arabic would want to use the tube is to blow it up?

And I really can't describe how little I care when people so fundamentally shit as you leaves me neg rep. If someone I have a trace of respect for leaves me neg rep I may feel inclined to find out what I did wrong. In your case this does not apply.

You sir are a prick. The link was posted for humour value alone. It was not an opinion, a statement nor a judgement on arabs. It was comedy. Whether you find it funny or not is up to you, I dont really care. It doesnt make me racist just because you say it does.

And you cared so little that you simply had to leave me this little message; sometimes, i wonder why it is that being shit on the internet is the only escape your life offers. Phang

It looks like I have no effect on you whatsoever. So you have no respect for me, who cares, I dont. I dont come here to earn your respect.

And the only escape i really need of from small men with small minds. You prove I do not get that here.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:31   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Are Arabs a race?
by most definitions of the term i would have thought so...
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:31   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

crashtester crying about neg rep.

shocking.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:35   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy

How about...

A large, yet still a minority class, population of the country are from or descend from an arabic speaking country.

London is the capital city.

Morpeth County Hospital has arabic signs for it's departments, and that's stuck in a tiny town fifteen mile north of Newcastle.

The London Underground, many would say the only sane way to travel around London due to the city's size and density, attracts millions of travellers per year.

Out of that, lets say, one million, I'd imagine at least 15% would be of an arabic speaking background. Putting an arabic translation is hardly handing terrorists an invitation to bomb the place.

I'd assume in an older version of the website, they'd have had
aonad diúscartha buamaí printed somewhere so the IRA knew the location of the Bomb Disposal Unit...

Very good. Now shut up.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:41   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aren't Arabs a Semitic people? Wouldn't the proper complaint be that he was somehow being anti-Semitic?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:46   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

There is no Welsh version I'm gonna complain that they haven't spent a load of money translating it for the half a dozen people can speak Welsh.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 20:34   #29
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

You're only aloud to insult or poke fun at certain groups of people on this board without being called predjudiced or a racist ****. Others are out of bounds.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 20:58   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Aren't Arabs a Semitic people? Wouldn't the proper complaint be that he was somehow being anti-Semitic?
Anti-Semitic means 'anti jew' - there's only so much you can do with etymology.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:01   #31
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Anti-Semitic means 'anti jew' - there's only so much you can do with etymology.
Arabs are semites just as Jews are. It has always struck me as strange that anti-semitic only applies to one portion of the group.

At any rate the original post on this thread may not have been politically correct but if this is as "racist" as things ever get on GD we are doing pretty well. It also points out how welcoming the British are to non-English speakers, a commendable thing.

At any rate, the people around my office have enjoyed the map.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:17   #32
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Phang is such a tart. Relax.
________
Volcano Vaporizer

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:06.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 02:38   #33
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

It's really not funny. With bombings, or without bombings, it's not funny.
The languages are in alphabetical order (except spanish, for no particular reason).
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 02:50   #34
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

GFH? What alphabet are you using?
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote