User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jul 2006, 03:40   #51
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about
Re: PA on your phone

Darn.. the forums gave me an error finding topic number the first time and I hit the back button and the form was cleared... I retyped the entire thing as closely as I could remember it and sent it again only to find out the first one was posted despite the error.. :'(

Sorry for double (triple now) post.
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 04:54   #52
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
I was and still am against having WAP access to PA.
This is why phones use HTML browsers. So they wouldn't feel so bad when you're against WAP access.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 08:50   #53
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Perhaps, with that logic, then people having desk jobs with internet readily available should be outlawed? As it puts others at a disadvatage?
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:17   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlemania
A very good choice would be to have text messages send to the cell phone in a way Hattrick does it.
So when a construcion is ready or a reaserch is ready or even more important, when your planet or galaxy is under attack.
You recieve a text message on your cell phone.

That's a start I think.

After there should be a record of witch cell phone number is related to the ruller of the plante. So it would be posible to send orders via text message on your cell phone.

I love that idea.
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 10:55   #55
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

someone would have to pay for the text messages i guess. would you be willing to put 5 extra pounds in your planet, so you can get various texts? and if so, what about those not willing to pay the extra money? wouldnt they be in disadvantage? ideea sounds ok but wont jolt simply try and make money off it?