User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 20:10   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Sexual encounters

Well to be honest, this happened to me when i was 16 and my friends said it could only ever happen to me. So i thought id give it a go and see if anyone else has had an similar discomfort with the opposit sex.

The place: Tenerife, Hotel Bedroom

My friend (who is a near god with the opposit sex) has just randomly walked in with 2 girls on his arm. I had left the club early as my poor ability to talk to the opposit sex was gleaming as always. He then threw one onto my bed and said "Shes yours" naturally i went bright red but she climbed in anyway (classy.) We then start kissing and she starts to suck me off, which was a bonus as id never had a BJ before (Oh, also, im still a virgin at this point). Before long shes as moist as a tubb of vaseline.. she then gets on top..

Here it comes the moment im losing my virginity. I can almost feel me penetrating her when... Jon (my friend) walks in with a camera and shouts "BENS NOT A VIRGIN". i see this GIANT flash, get scared, i jump up.. headbutt the girl and break her nose. blood everywhere. its safe to say i didnt lose my virginity that holiday.

anyone similar? :/