User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Apr 2006, 12:56   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Today was an historic one

It was the day, when I (and I assume a few others of you) received my last ever student loan payment. From here on in in life I'm on my own financially, it's a scary feeling I can tell you.

Sadly, after I have paid the bills I owe and bought some new clothes (paint-covered jeans are, regrettably, not in as far as I know) I shall be left with a mere few hundred to subsist upon.

Here's to finding gainful employment!

So, anyone know any fun jobs in Manchester I could get? Or y'know, not, whatever.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:05   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today was an historic one

I didn't even think of it like that /o\

Got mine a couple weeks ago but this one's being saved for the summer's 'find a job'-athon. Luckily no rent payments in May or June for me due to the way the contract works so I should be able to survive off my bar wages \o/

Bring it onnnn, real-life
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:15   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not spent it all on weed yet Henry?

we'd better plan a drink or few for once your dissertation is handed in

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:15   #4
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

Got to wait until may 2nd for mine. After buying enough basic food stuffs and Fosters to get me through the world cup i've gotta splash out on getting my projects finished.

What little remains needs gathering together to be given with all due cermony to the estate agents for allowing us to rent one of their clients flats.
Brutal sodomy in financial form.

Still you gotta laugh aint ya.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:21   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I havent got mine so im now erm well broke but thats coolio, I can wait a week.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:37   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Around May the 15th is the last paymeant before summer in Norway
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 13:40   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i received my last one in august 2005. this year i've been living on the money i made at my job placement. but now it looks like i'll need to find some kind of weekendjob, soonish.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 14:03   #8
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I can't afford to worry about my loan - I have 8000 words to write in two days.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 14:16   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has cheered me up immensely about my shit job!
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 17:37   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Around May the 15th is the last paymeant before summer in Norway
I got about 4500 quid in my accounts, and just got a job for this summer, so Im safe

But I have to splash out some money on furniture, as Im moving to a new place.
And a carpet (fkcing expensive, around 300 quid atleast )
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:10   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know you always could just sign on the dole as soon as you finish

And Johnny, the kids are growing up. Soon their spirits will be crushed under the weight of the real world and they'll know what it's like to be us. *sniff* *wipes away tear*
It's everything I've ever dreamed of...
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:22   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I have a job for the summer after that I will be off to get my JSA every 2 weeks
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:30   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I have a job for the summer after that I will be off to get my JSA every 2 weeks
Nice to know my taxes spent educating you up to increase your productivity weren't wasted.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:33   #14
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig

Good on ya. Just remember you'll be paying taxes the rest of your life, and even when you're dead. So **** 'em.
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:41   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

i had to pay out £390 for two months rent (but getting 1/2 back from old landlord since it should never have been paid to him, bank didnt cancel the standing order like I told them in March then charged me £30 to recall the April payment that failed... I will get that back off them! ) and £270 to payoff the final payment on my computer before the interest starts at 30.5% in 4 days! (Yes, its a bloodly ripoff )

and thats all in my first day of having my loan paid cheque in from old landlord today so thats a bit better

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:42   #16
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Good on ya. Just remember you'll be paying taxes the rest of your life, and even when you're dead. So **** 'em.
My sentiments exactly. I will be jobseeking though, and whats the point of not claiming it if I can.

You get the JSA if you are looking for a job, from June to September I have a job after that I shall be looking for a job hence ill be off to get £88 every two weeks (which isnt much btw)
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:44   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Nice to know my taxes spent educating you up to increase your productivity weren't wasted.
give me a job when you become partner. kthanx <3
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 19:44   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

And Johnny, the kids are growing up. Soon their spirits will be crushed under the weight of the real world and they'll know what it's like to be us. *sniff* *wipes away tear*
It's everything I've ever dreamed of...
I'm going back to college in september
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 22:19   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm going back to college in september

Would you believe I am too*. How the tables have turned! Muhaha.

*That is if I don't get this superawsomefantastic job (i.e. pays a lot of money and isn't dealing with people) I have an interview on Friday for.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 07:41   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Doesn't it **** up your credit rating for when you want a mortgage?

And my friend did the same as you last year - he didn't get £88 a week though, it was more like £45. Have you checked the figures?
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 07:55   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Doesn't it **** up your credit rating for when you want a mortgage?

And my friend did the same as you last year - he didn't get £88 a week though, it was more like £45. Have you checked the figures?
he said £88 every two weeks

innit
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 13:17   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread has cheered me up immensely about my shit job!
Doesn't your job involves drinking Guinness?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 22:54   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The last two days have been pretty historic for me.

Yesterday I wrote a 4000 word essay entitled "Critically evaluate the operation of the ‘market price’ rule set out in sections 50(3) and 51(3) of the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Does the application of the rule still work efficiently and equitably in modern commercial conditions to balance the respective interests of buyers and sellers?"

Having written that in a day (researched the day before) and handed it in at 10am this morning, I then went back to the library and wrote a 3000 worder on "Is the law on constructive trusts in need of reform?"

I hadn't done any research at all, did it all today. Essay went alright, finished it at about 8pm and came home to catch the 2nd half of the footy.

Well, it's historic for me
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:09   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You research your essays the day before?

Amateur.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:13   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why oh why do people leave things like this to the last minute?
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:19   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Because there is always something else more interesting to do instead.
Unread 25 Apr 2006, 23:44   #27
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not dissimilar to Dante - I won't actually do my work unless it's totally at the last minute and there's no going back if I don't do it. Hence I started my Sale of Goods essay (due in Tuesday at noon) on Monday morning and did my Land Law essay (due in Wednesday at noon) on Tuesday.

I have a Medicine, Law and Ethics essay due in Friday at 12pm. I'm currently undecided how to play tomorrow - whether to simply research it or to write the essay as well.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:18   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

I used to do essays early but I find I can't actually do the work if I try that nowadays. Without the pressure of an approaching deadline I just don't care, I can sit in front of an essay for hours on end without writing a single word yet as soon as the deadline is near I am fine. It's really annoying.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 00:26   #29
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
'Just in time processing'
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 01:51   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

here in brazil you dont make loans to study. you study to make the loans so you dont have to pay. Student loan eroded the very concept of private property.
They dont make more of these nowadays....if you want to study you better get good grades and get a public one =/
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 03:08   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
here in brazil you dont make loans to study. you study to make the loans so you dont have to pay. Student loan eroded the very concept of private property.
They dont make more of these nowadays....if you want to study you better get good grades and get a public one =/

Am I the only one who has no clue what the **** any of that means?
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 11:44   #32
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Am I the only one who has no clue what the **** any of that means?

Nop, I haven't a ****ing clue.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:27   #33
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I have a Medicine, Law and Ethics essay due in Friday at 12pm. I'm currently undecided how to play tomorrow - whether to simply research it or to write the essay as well.
So, an update.

I slacked today by getting to the library half an hour later than I intended - at 9.15am. I started researching material from legal databases, but then got distracted by various forums, etc. Eventually came off the PCs at 11am with about 8 articles, 3-4 of which will probably be useful.

I then spent an hour reading textbooks to remind myself about the topic that the essay's on. This was worrying because I'd forgotten it all.

"How might the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 be altered to better reflect the appropriate balance between reproductive freedom and responsibility, on the one hand, and the welfare of the child-to-be, on the other?"

No idea.

This wasn't a good sign. Had lunch at 12 (one of my housemate's parents took us all to a local pub for food) and got back to the library at 1ish. Then proceeded to dick around for 3 hours and got no useful work done at all.

So, to summarise: I've got to write it all tomorrow. Wonderful.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:31   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Well, I didn't manage to write either the 12k or the 3k essay in for today, and I don't think I'll get them in tomorrow, either. I am cocking up my life, and not enjoying it. :/
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 20:58   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i spent much of last week writing my "total ****" 3k coursework essay because i hadnt done it in the last five months and that was not on. i handed it in today.

this was good because it turns out they get sent to the exam boards tomorrow!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 21:03   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Im writing the remaining 7k words of my dissertation today and tomorrow

It's in on friday.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 21:09   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

You all deserve to fail.
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 21:53   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
You all deserve to fail.
Did becoming an accountant turn you evil?
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 23:36   #39
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i went to the pub and got drunk
last night too.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Apr 2006, 23:56   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i went to the pub and got drunk
last night too.
shut up
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 00:13   #41
Ste
Bored

i forgot to mention i probably will tomorrow and the next day too...

what are you doing sunday?

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 00:17   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

nothing yet!

why?
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 08:52   #43
Ste
Bored

was thinking about going for drinks...
lots of drinks...
in a beer garden somewhere...
like a perfect sunday

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 15:01   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Alright then, I see no good reason why not

Consider me committed.
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 15:16   #45
Ste
Bored

ok

although I'm gonna contact that Irish girl i pulled last week as well... so obviously that would be a better offer

she may have a friend tho.. you never know

Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:08   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Here's hoping she isn't a social retard!
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 16:27   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Today was an historic one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Here's to finding gainful employment!
You'll have to take up the game. No legitimate business or organisation would employ you.

Still, you could offer a complimentary post-coital joint to your clients. I'm sure they would appreciate it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:11   #48
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You'll have to take up the game. No legitimate business or organisation would employ you.

Still, you could offer a complimentary post-coital joint to your clients. I'm sure they would appreciate it.
MANSON!!!!!!11

<3