User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:26   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gentlemen, The Queen!

As you must all be aware Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, is 80 years old on Friday.

Now I have already been invited to two parties to celebrate this (alas not Her Majesty's personal celebrations )

I want firstly to make sure that you all know this (you people can be a bit dense at times)

Secondly to ask how you plan to celebrate and what birthday message you have sent.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:33   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gentlemen, The Queen!

I dont understand why youd even care about the birthday of someone famous you liked, or who was actually important. I suppose it can be a decent idea to remember/honour someone who is dead (eg noting Einstein's birthday), but its just bizarre doing it for living people who are in the public eye anyway.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:36   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont understand why youd even care about the birthday of someone famous you liked, or who was actually important. I suppose it can be a decent idea to remember/honour someone who is dead (eg noting Einstein's birthday), but its just bizarre doing it for living people who are in the public eye anyway.
i hope all of your birthday presents are delayed for posthumous delivery
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:37   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Note the 'someone famous' part (ie someone you arent actually going to meet on their birthday). Its different if you're celebrating a friend's birthday, although I think that's pretty stupid too if we're being honest.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:39   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Note the 'someone famous' part (ie someone you arent actually going to meet on their birthday). Its different if you're celebrating a friend's birthday, although I think that's pretty stupid too if we're being honest.
take prozac.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:42   #6
Nodrog

My holidays are better than yours.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:42   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Can I wish her ill?
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:43   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Can I wish her ill?
If you want to look like a **** or a teenager trying to be cool by being contrary then of course.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:43   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be trying to find as much republican music to play as possible before heading out into the night to abuse my body with the remnants of Thursday's pay packet (approximately £13.74 after various obligations have been met).

However, I do not wish her particular ill so if she's at the same club I am then I'll buy her a drink as I believe is the custom.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:45   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'll be trying to find as much republican music to play as possible before heading out into the night to abuse my body with the remnants of Thursday's pay packet (approximately £13.74 after various obligations have been met).

However, I do not wish her particular ill so if she's at the same club I am then I'll buy her a drink as I believe is the custom.
Indeed it is.

If she did happen to be at your club I have no doubt that she would be gracious and serene and charm all about her as usual.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:49   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
If you want to look like a **** or a teenager trying to be cool by being contrary then of course.

May I remind you, like alot of people on here, I'm not British...

Why would I wish well an old lucky fart of a woman, who's only reason to exist is to hold an irrelevant office, weilding power only because her ancestors were the best at murdering, explotiing and scheming their way to the seat of power?
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:52   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

because you might have some manners.

still, nevermind eh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:53   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
May I remind you, like alot of people on here, I'm not British...
that hardly seems reason to be offensive ...

I'm not mongolian but I wish them no particular ill. I certainly would not try to deliberately offend mongolia.

Last edited by Yahwe; 15 Apr 2006 at 20:07.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:37   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Indeed it is.

If she did happen to be at your club I have no doubt that she would be gracious and serene and charm all about her as usual.

i bet she would carve up the dancefloor as well
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:38   #15
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm not mongolian but I wish them no particular ill. I certainly would not try to deliberately offend mongolia.
The mongolians, however, never managed to invade england and opress it's people for generations.

That being said, it is hardly fair to wish an old woman ill when she has done nothing deserving of it in her lifetime, or to fag up a thread which was set in good intentions.

So from a nationalist in northern ireland, I wish her a happy birthday.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:45   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As you must all be aware Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, is 80 years old on Friday.

Now I have already been invited to two parties to celebrate this (alas not Her Majesty's personal celebrations )

I want firstly to make sure that you all know this (you people can be a bit dense at times)

Secondly to ask how you plan to celebrate and what birthday message you have sent.
Aww god bless her.
What the irish ppl want to know is what will you be doing to celebrate the Pope's birthday tomorrow (16 April)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:48   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone called "Paisley" caring about the Pope's birthday just doesn't sit right for me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:49   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
What the irish ppl want to know is what will you be doing to celebrate the Pope's birthday tomorrow (16 April)
I was thinking of sending him a copy of The Da Vinci code, or perhaps some of the factual text it was based around. I wonder if he would appreciate it?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:52   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Aww god bless her.
Her Majesty will no doubt convey her ragards to His Holiness on our behalf
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:55   #20
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Someone called "Paisley" caring about the Pope's birthday just doesn't sit right for me.
lmao
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 20:56   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm going to drink a tremendous amount of alcohol.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 21:20   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
i'm not seeing this as anything out of the ordinary.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 21:24   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i'm not seeing this as anything out of the ordinary.
all that matters is that he will be doing it for her majesty.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 21:28   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Jolly good
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 21:33   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
for tomorrow or for next friday?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 22:47   #26
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I think you're forgetting that England does seem to be the sole home of manners left, at least in the continent.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 22:59   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
for tomorrow or for next friday?
Both. And the days in between just in case.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:04   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I was going to buy her a castle but then I found out she's already got one.

Perhaps I could send her some cash in an envelope marked "to be put towards HMY Britannia II".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:09   #29
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i shall sit on my throne and fire a salute in her honour
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:35   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Huzzah for leeches! Hip Hip
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:03   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
perhaps you meant leaches

or perhaps you meant something else.

either way it seems to be lacking in grace towards your sovereign.

(oh and also wrong)
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:24   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Well, considering that the lands owned by the crown put more money into the coffers of the treasury than is removed by the civil list, I can only assume you're talking about those evil rotters in parliament who want rights for the common man.

I mean, really. They'll be opposed to eating negroes at christmas next.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:32   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, considering that the lands owned by the crown put more money into the coffers of the treasury than is removed by the civil list, I can only assume you're talking about those evil rotters in parliament who want rights for the common man.
even though you are right.

and that you forgot to mention the fact that we get a head of state for free.

such arguments demean and insult Her Majesty.

Perhaps some others want to be offensive for the sake of it, perhaps such people spit on poppies, I know not.

Even a staunch rebuplican like dante can wish Her Majesty well. They can put aside their arguments at this time. Because they are decent human beings.

Arguing with those people who are unwilling to act decently is unnecessary.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:38   #34
Nodrog

Quote:

I mean, really. They'll be opposed to eating negroes at christmas next.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_window_fallacy
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:46   #35
Yahwe
I am.

thank goodness for bad arguments and wiki
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:48   #36
Nodrog

Well its true; you cant say that the Queen provides a net gain until you consider the alternatives, for instance the boost the economy would receive from demolishing Buckingham Palace and building a shopping centre in its place (although admittedly we'd probably get less American tourists and the fast food trade may suffer).
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:50   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Well its true; you cant say that the Queen provides a net gain until you consider the alternatives, for instance the boost the economy would receive from demolishing Buckingham Palace and building a shopping centre in its place (although admittedly we'd probably get less American tourists and the fast food trade may suffer).
go troll elsewhere.

this is a birthday thread.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:52   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sorry, I haven't got a wiki link for "Irrelevent wiki links".
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:55   #39
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

'appy birthday maam and gawd bless ya as well.

It doesn't matter if you're for or against the monarchy the fact is most ill wishes sent her way are based solely on one thing. Jealousy.

Why? becuase the queen is probably going to outlive most of us.

The queen mam made it past the century, this one is going to last until at least 2090.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:58   #40
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I shall get myself a pie to celebrate it
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 00:58   #41
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Her Royal Highness used to be fit, I reckon. I mean, she's not bad for an oldie, you understand - but back in the day... phwoar.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:01   #42
Nodrog

Quote:
I'm sorry, I haven't got a wiki link for "Irrelevent wiki links".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:05   #43
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

if i challenge the queen to a fight and kill her, do i get all her castles and money?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:09   #44
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

real live =/= cronicles of riddic

also: what is the typical drink for the queens birthday, I'm thinking port or brandy?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:10   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
real live =/= cronicles of riddic

also: what is the typical drink for the queens birthday, I'm thinking port or brandy?
there isn't one I fear.

Champagne might be the better
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:12   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Drink Kir Royale, it sounds appropriate.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:13   #47
Squints
Tea Demon

Squints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the roughSquints is a jewel in the rough

She does like her gin though.

Ice and a slice? probably.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:17   #48
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
Champagne might be the better
surely something that doesn't taste like ear wax might be better suited to the occasion?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:28   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squints
She does like her gin though.

Ice and a slice? probably.
alas you are thinking of her mother
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:44   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oh the queen of some island has her birthday. oh.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote