User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Oct 2006, 16:29   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Alliance fund limits

Would it be possible to either show how much of each resource I am allowed to donate to the alliance fund on the corresponding page or scrap the limit completely? There's no limit on how much I am allowed to donate to the alliance find either, and donations not going through because I donated some m/c/e too much is annoying as hell.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 19:42   #2
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliance fund limits

If you check your mining page - you will see that the amount you are allowed to donate is equivalent to 1 ticks worth of income - every 15 ticks.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 21:07   #3
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
If you check your mining page - you will see that the amount you are allowed to donate is equivalent to 1 ticks worth of income - every 15 ticks.
Why do I have to walk from berlin to moscow first if I just want to go from berlin to paris?
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 03:25   #4
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Why do I have to walk from berlin to moscow first if I just want to go from berlin to paris?
Cause you're completely lost ...

I do understand what you're saying, and agree it would be easier if there was something on the alliance fund page indicating the maximum amount you can donate...I was just pointing out that there is a way to find out how much you can donate - it's just might not be the quickest route.