User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:51   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Cheap .co.uk domains?

Posting on behalf of Newt whose account was banned by me but i dont have the ability to unban it .

Yo dudes! Thought I'd mosy on down to these here mighty forums and pick all your brains. I'm making a website, and want to register a .co.uk domain! Not to mention 1000mb storage - I'll need php/mysql/cgi/etc support - but not much bandwidth for the first year.

Any suggestions for companies/websites? I'm a poor student so has to be cheap. Finally ... I might need help coding some of the website - like adding one or two features in:
  • email addresses
  • IRC bouncers
  • forums
  • password stuff
  • CGI IRC
  • etc.

Thanks for any help.

Newt

Last edited by JC; 7 Jan 2005 at 23:50.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote