User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:13   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
Best Planet Name of The Round

thread name says it all.
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:36   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Best Planet Name of The Round

The Salty Taste of Tequila (mine btw)
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 16:32   #3
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

im sure one of my planets had the best name.

ask any one

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 17:43   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My planet name owns this round
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:14   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

my planetname was just as nubish as it was in r3 :\

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:41   #6
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Persistence of Eloquence

Obviously
god113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:47   #7
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

"Out of Order"

last round I had "Tired of Excuses"
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:37   #8
Painful_Cheese

"Painful Cheese" of "The Dairy Products"
At least it was original....
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:45   #9
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

My little group decided to go for a Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy theme this round.

Three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin (18:6:6)

Four litres of Fallian marsh gas (26:7:7)

The tooth of an Algolian Suntiger (16:6:7)

Drink ... but ... very carefully ...
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 21:14   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

A victim of my own success

and yes..it became reality

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 21:38   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

'Serenity' of 'Blaspheme' - blaspheme shouldve been Blasphemy but some fag (lo remy) used it first
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:02   #12
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

'stay clear' of 'fatchicks'
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:11   #13
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Khre Rhiov T Liss = Angryduck in Romulan :P
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:11   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
oi.. the "A victim of" theme was used in my gal last round :| not all used it tho :P But if we can add planet/ruler names from last round, then I think Villeh's will own you all: A victim of circumcision
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:17   #15
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

we were BEER! galaxy last round
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:29   #16
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Lanfear of The Shadowsoulded.
Taken from Wheel Of Time.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 22:38   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i enjoyed 'fo shizzle of mo nizzle'
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:03   #18
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Sid clearly pwned you all with his "Leader" of "A noob alliance"

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:09   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

lol rattie you nub, his name was 'roidfarm' of 'a noob alliance' fs, atleast get it right!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:27   #20
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

kk :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:49   #21
zanetti
The Brazilian sex simbol

zanetti is an unknown quantity at this point

i just wanna say that my planet name was the most patetic name in the game

Proud to be LCH! :gollum:

r8 dont remember!
r11 21:1:9 #1 =D LCH!

=DDD
zanetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:25   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best friend of the top player.

I'm going to check who won.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 00:26   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank ****, it wasn't Dread.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 02:30   #24
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Yes... because then everyone else would have to kill themselves.
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 02:57   #25
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

and yes..it became reality
Indeed it bacame. Everytime i looked on gal page i thought what would had been if u would had used smth connected with "lose"

BTW: i wanted to use Argento Rodento of My Favorite Cliff To Dive From, but it was clearly too long, so i was forced to use Argento Rodento of My Favorite Cliff.

Hello old lemmings btw ... just couldn´t resist to use the example name from old hirr rules for forbitten ruler/planet names
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 03:05   #26
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I like Kafka's - TheLoveSonG of JaLfredPruFrock

perfect for a baldy
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 05:52   #27
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
<3
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 08:50   #28
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I love you Dread
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 18:28   #29
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

"I'm not here" of "GO AWAY!!!"

which was very true also, only had a planet to see what the changes where, didnt play for an alliance either this round. No time for that and also no dedication atm ;-)

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 19:04   #30
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

"stupid n00b of PAX" very fitting for myself.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 12:15   #31
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

World of Warcraft

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:46   #32
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

"The Master of Pleasure"

And whoever attacked me with the fleet name "My Pleasure".......you had to recall, IN YOUR FACE

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 01:51   #33
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Clearleh its mine
'I Won A Donkey' of 'I Love You Donkey'

and last round obviously my gal 'ESC-Elysium Support Centre'
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 17:13   #34
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Clearleh its mine
'I Won A Donkey' of 'I Love You Donkey'
Lol I remember seeing that at the start of the round when the ad campaign was on tv, and yes, it is the best name this round.
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:04   #35
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Alki just cant have the best name
Final!

Retired
Unread 19 Sep 2004, 01:35   #36
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Unstable Addict of This Damm Game

True in every respect.

I R Unstable
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 11:49   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT we all name our own planet/ruler names, believing them to be the best.
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 05:27   #38
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I still find mine witty
"NIKEsoft" of "Just Re-boot it"
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:09   #39
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
ITT we all name our own planet/ruler names, believing them to be the best.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 05:09   #40
FernandeZ
The good old times

FernandeZ is an unknown quantity at this point

B_One OF B_GooD is the best!!
R11.5 || VsN - MO
R12 || VsN - MO / 1up

/me hugs Myzztica, you sexy little thing!
FernandeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 08:30   #41
The Master

King Negro of Da Hood
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 13:00   #42
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

I tried appealing to your sense of humanity... who was I kidding?

The Innocence of A Child
Lunar_Lamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 18:11   #43
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light

heh i think i was the corruption of innocence one round.

floyd album names fit PA particularly well.

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 02:47   #44
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was Betrayal of My Hearts Desire.

Because I didn't get to play a real planet.

I swear I'll play the whole of next round without doing a single scan :-/
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 08:54   #45
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

fcks sake.. seriously, when did "Best Planet Name of The Round" turn into "YOUR planet name this round" ?!
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 10:38   #46
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Bored of This

Retired
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:56   #47
Morr
[Fury]Morr

Morr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Leshy And BA :/

-Mistu- Making a name for myself 1 roid at a time
Morr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 20:05   #48
EB\afk
AFK

EB\afk is an unknown quantity at this point

The Joy of My Insanity owned you all :-\
Unread 4 Oct 2004, 18:17   #49
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

it wasnt this round but my all time fav name was "The Multiple Personalities Of A Barbecued Trout"
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote