User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2010, 15:54   #51
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 36 predictions

priv gals should level the playing field when it comes to creating fortress gals. It is now as easy for F-crew/ass to make a fortress gal as it is for app/asc.

What it does do is make fence gals much easier, you can make sure you have someone from all the top alliances really easily.

I also wish people would stop saying a fortress is a fence, it is not, different concepts even if they do have a similar effect.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 16:51   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would really like to see that priv gals could only be of players from the same alliance. or maximum 2 alliances.

As it is I fear that the best players will fence some sick topgals.
( Fear = know since I have been asked already to join some lolfencegals <3 )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 16:57   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would hereby like to announce that Ascendancy will be taking matters into our own hands (as one should) and will level every fence gal we find that we have time to level.

Fear the reaper mother****ers.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 17:17   #54
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I'm not saying we're gonna attack every fence gal there is, but some of them might possibly wake up with more than one incoming fleet.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 17:33   #55
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
priv gals should level the playing field when it comes to creating fortress gals. It is now as easy for F-crew/ass to make a fortress gal as it is for app/asc.

What it does do is make fence gals much easier, you can make sure you have someone from all the top alliances really easily.

I also wish people would stop saying a fortress is a fence, it is not, different concepts even if they do have a similar effect.
The thing is, if every alliance sticks all its members into fortress galaxys instead of fence/friend galaxys, then it would make for some strange politics.

I'll say Subh decides to hit a fat DLR galaxy one night, then the next night Subh hits another fat DLR galaxy.. DLR are going to get pretty annoyed and think that Subh is actively targetting them. Also if two/three alliances hit two/three DLR galaxys one night (randomly as they're fat), thats almost 50+% of DLR (if they're 40ish members strong) under attack.

You've also now got the case for, which galaxys will alliances target when they inevitably want a night of 'easy roids'? A F-Crew/Ass fortress galaxy will likely be there first choice (if we presume random galaxys wont have roids).

I think a large portion of active alliances at this moment are 40-55 members strong, It will only take 3 alliances hitting two galaxys each to have 100% coverage and this time, unlike with fence galaxys there will be no 'free ingal defence' from other alliances that they used to get when ptargetted.

Fortress galaxys have pro's and con's, they work superbly if its full of highly active players and they work even better when your alliance has shared DC's rather than one-two permenant DC's, as in effect.. each galaxy will simply be DC'ing for itself within the alliance. However, they dont work that well when they arnt full of the best in your alliance, F-crew and other lower alliances will have a hard time filling there galaxys with players who other alliances will want to avoid (or even feel they wont land on). Also, most alliances tend to have 20 good/active/high scoring players and 30 medicore/support/semi-casual players..

Its then problematic on how to divide that playerbase? 2 flagship galaxys? or split all the good players in with the medicore players? I personally think that most alliances will have one/two decent galaxys with there HC's in and the rest lower. I would therefore feel, that it would be better to have the one/two flagship galaxys with the 30 other members joining fenced galaxys to try and minimise incomings on them/the alliance (based on a 50man alliance).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 18:33   #56
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I would hereby like to announce that Ascendancy will be taking matters into our own hands (as one should) and will level every fence gal we find that we have time to level.

I want to sign up a planet purely to aid you in this quest.
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 19:01   #57
Firebird

I will help in the quest to destroy light by making a cov op planet !!!
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 20:25   #58
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I want to sign up a planet purely to aid you in this quest.
I'm not saying I'd devote my round to hitting you, but I might just quit my job and start playing PA 24/7.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2010, 21:27   #59
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

come on Light, U deliberatly misconstue booji's point.
Those ppl who claim our fortress gals are unfair may now have a go with ease, the rest can build normal gal of friends:- that is not a fence gal.
I cant exactly define what is a harmless friends gal and what is a fence gal but ppl kno a fence gal when they see one.
Asc can not hammer every gal just for having multiple alliances for the simple fact that there will be so many as to make it no different from normally gal raiding.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 00:50   #60
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
come on Light, U deliberatly misconstue booji's point.
Those ppl who claim our fortress gals are unfair may now have a go with ease, the rest can build normal gal of friends:- that is not a fence gal.
I cant exactly define what is a harmless friends gal and what is a fence gal but ppl kno a fence gal when they see one.
Asc can not hammer every gal just for having multiple alliances for the simple fact that there will be so many as to make it no different from normally gal raiding.
I didnt try to misconstue booji's point, i took his point then added to it what everyelse was saying as i disliked the rest of the Asc crew threatening everyone who wanted to make a Friend/Fence galaxy, as there is little difference when your friends are in multiple alliances.

Plus the fact that i dont see the point in F-crew or Ass making fortress galaxys, as they will hardly deter incomings.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 01:04   #61
elviz
The PolarBear Militia

elviz is on a distinguished road

elviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 01:05   #62
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I didnt try to misconstue booji's point, i took his point then added to it what everyelse was saying as i disliked the rest of the Asc crew threatening everyone who wanted to make a Friend/Fence galaxy, as there is little difference when your friends are in multiple alliances.

Plus the fact that i dont see the point in F-crew or Ass making fortress galaxys, as they will hardly deter incomings.
I wouldn't say I'm threatening anyone but I do see similarities between what I said and how the Russians dealt with failure in the Winter Olympics.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 01:06   #63
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

\o/ fu elviz
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 13:47   #64
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
we already are quite stringent in who we let in.
What tosh, the only failures to get in recently are yoshika, cardi and some jdean bloke
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 13:57   #65
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

The round will end 2 weeks into the round with one of the two 100 man alliances dominating the round, everyone will go on a 5 week idle fest and I'll keep laughing at the idiots that decided that 100 man alliances (EVEN if they only allowed 25 players to be counted towards the score) was a good idea.
Idiots.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 14:02   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tag limit at 100 does not equal alliances of 100 people.
No you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 14:05   #67
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
The round will end 2 weeks into the round with one of the two 100 man alliances dominating the round, everyone will go on a 5 week idle fest and I'll keep laughing at the idiots that decided that 100 man alliances (EVEN if they only allowed 25 players to be counted towards the score) was a good idea.
Idiots.
I'm not saying you're an idiot, or insane, but you might want to check out the prices of rubber rooms before the men with the van turn up
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 14:45   #68
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am not saying HC gals are retarded, but they might be a bit more silly than when King Knut II ordered 40,000 viking warhelmets with the horns on the inside.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 14:48   #69
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
Idiots.
In my opinion the counted score limit is a bad, bad idea. It rewards alliances that focus their score on the top 65 members, while punishing alliances that have less "superstar" planets.

I know we've manipulated this in the past, for example by sacrificing non-counting planets for the benefit of counting planets, or escorting marginal, but active planets for XP towards the end of the round.

I guess it opens up some opportunities, but on the whole I find it damaging and don't understand the logic behind it at all.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:16   #70
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

#1 ascendancy
#2 closest asc ally?
why? asc is doing recruitment for next round so prolly playing for the win
let's hope some alliances will do something before its to late
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:22   #71
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

"Doing recruitment"
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:39   #72
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not only that IsildurX! But also "playing for the win".

I hope to read something here to say that we already have "plans".
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:46   #73
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we have plans, just doesn't involve winning.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:52   #74
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Dude! Tell me about the plan. So far I only know of 2 galaxies we have and one being filled up and about a group of people within Ascendancy who are a bit anxious if they get in a proper Ascendancy galaxy or in a galaxy that might be called 'Descendancy', 'Team Fail', or 'Another 4:8'.

So, what is the plan?
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 20:53   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Pah, that's what you guys said round 32 and 34 and 35, and look what happened!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 21:12   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Round 34 we obviously did not have a plan except 'lots of zik!'
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 21:43   #77
isildurx

r35 surely asc didn't go for the win?
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 21:50   #78
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Dude! Tell me about the plan. So far I only know of 2 galaxies we have and one being filled up and about a group of people within Ascendancy who are a bit anxious if they get in a proper Ascendancy galaxy or in a galaxy that might be called 'Descendancy', 'Team Fail', or 'Another 4:8'.

So, what is the plan?
Ahhhh! So that's why i got a text, last resort!

I felt special for a moment
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2010, 23:00   #79
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I just went through my head of 'people who were asc round 34 who should be here now'

i smsed you, lilboi and willjo
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 00:23   #80
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
Ahhhh! So that's why i got a text, last resort!

I felt special for a moment
Why join an ally that made you want to quit?! Boredom isn't the word!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 12:11   #81
Firebird

ATRO \o/
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 13:24   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by izverg View Post
#1 ascendancy
#2 closest asc ally?
why? asc is doing recruitment for next round so prolly playing for the win
let's hope some alliances will do something before its to late
We've recruited everyone. But you're wrong. We're not playing pa anymore. We've moved on from such petty concerns. First stop on our route towards global domination? Nuke lithuania. This adequately demonstrates our power and willingness to use nuclear weapons and should earn us some favourable publicity into the bargain.
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 13:25   #83
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I'm not going to say we're going to nuke the whole world, but getting some canned food might be a good idea.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 16:41   #84
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Why join an ally that made you want to quit?! Boredom isn't the word!
The game in it's state at the end of r34 is why i didn't play last round, mind numbingly ****ing boring.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 16:53   #85
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I personally will fence with: Yoshika, Light, Mel, carDi, Reeseksero, JungleMuffin and Valle.

The makings of a GREAT galaxy lies within!
Unread 5 Mar 2010, 19:09   #86
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
The game in it's state at the end of r34 is why i didn't play last round, mind numbingly ****ing boring.
Lies!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2010, 08:13   #87
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
being awesome = win though doesn't it?
Unread 6 Mar 2010, 09:27   #88
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

100 man tags surely dont affect the game that much this round and the private gals are just gonna mean ppl who exile about like twats in first 2 weeks to get near there m8's wont have to

Predictions wise i reckon ASS will finish a mighty 6th as our new core has now played together for a round is now really physced about the new round upcoming
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2010, 13:48   #89
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
100 man tags surely dont affect the game that much this round and the private gals are just gonna mean ppl who exile about like twats in first 2 weeks to get near there m8's wont have to

Predictions wise i reckon ASS will finish a mighty 6th as our new core has now played together for a round is now really physced about the new round upcoming
My aim for the round is to roid sk8 a lot :P
Unread 7 Mar 2010, 14:34   #90
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
Round 35 is over. Was it good for CT? NO it wasnt.

Learning from past mistakes, looking for the future, you will see a whole new CT.

I joined CT to play for nothing less than victory, and i will do everything in my power to achieve it.

So expect a very competitive round.
lol
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 07:07   #91
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
CT will fence, lol ( http://pastebin.com/fjsTDWDq ) <-- do there members ever learn?
I've struggled for over an hour now, i still can't get over the fact that JDean blames stats
Unread 8 Mar 2010, 12:07   #92
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

I predict it will be a shit round, a real shit round........ at least for me

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2010, 17:21   #93
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
I predict it will be a shit round, a real shit round........ at least for me
I predict you're right.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 20:57   #94
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post

I was on irc today, checking intel on the most obvious fenced gals. Some gals (one in particular) are so fenced, and filled with "key" people, it made me shit myself laughing when i did .intel on them.

Seeing your activity on the forums lately, time is not the question here, so when are we going to see some action?
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 21:27   #95
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I was on irc today, checking intel on the most obvious fenced gals. Some gals (one in particular) are so fenced, and filled with "key" people, it made me shit myself laughing when i did .intel on them.

Seeing your activity on the forums lately, time is not the question here, so when are we going to see some action?
key people like the key maker in matrix?
Unread 24 Mar 2010, 23:29   #96
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

more like the merovingian.
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 19:42   #97
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Apprime .

Best fleet composition, BS for attack and can split enough anti-bs bs's to def vs bs incs behind their victim members own BS flak. Permanent free fi/co fleets. Fenced gals and spreaded to few members only gals.

Their only pre round mistake was that 10:8 Jihad galaxy and numbers but now that their growing.. would say they get what 10k BS on each 1k roid player daily.. top players 12-15k bs the other alliances member might produce 10-30k fr/de anti-bs ships a week.. so the BS will overrun everyone in the end game. Member count doesn't mean anything at this point, it's the efficiency of the fleets and the fact that salvage rule favors defender very heavily.

Anyways good pre-round setup will carry them, and it seems politics too help them out as no block forms to oppose this building juggernaut u could say.

Was a good round, but I think we'r going now slowly towards the end phase before we all can get back to our works and enjoy the summer.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 19:52   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Bit early to proclaim the end of the round, don't you think?
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 20:23   #99
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Bit early to proclaim the end of the round, don't you think?
Moving slowly to end phase. I could be wrong, maybe pax alliances can actually see the long term picture and work longer than 1-2 days together.. but won't believe it until I see it.

This is just my prediction how it will go... Just making sure I can say " I told you so" if this happens and it's somewhere so I can prove that this was my prediction. Atleast I get something out of the round and firm belief that never to play as normal player ever again in pa.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2010, 23:25   #100
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apprime may be in a r32 Ascendancy position - best planets which allow them to dominate but ultimately lacking the numbers and the capacity to get enough roids to win on score.