User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Nov 2006, 22:06   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Secret Santa!

This hasn't been tried before on these forums, but I've seen it done on others.

It's quite simple.

Anyone who wants to be part of the GD Secret Santa, say so here and then send me a PM giving me your name and address. You've got 2 weeks (so until 19 November) to sign up!

Then on 19 November (or thereabouts) I'll do a little draw-thing to work out who you'll be getting a present for. I'll send you a PM back with the nickname of the person you're buying a present for, and their address.

You really should post the present at the beginning of December, to guarantee it'll make it to the person by Christmas. Then we all get GD Christmas presents! Hurrah!

This way it means people aren't giving out loads of personal details on the net apart from to me (and I hope you trust me not to be some sort of knacker whackers freak!). If I think you're a freak you won't be allowed into the Secret Santa, sorry

I don't think anyone should spend more than £10 on a present.

So if you're interested, post below and PM me your name and contact address.