User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:11   #1
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Who else has been posting on here for five years?

I registered this account on the 11th of July, 2000.

Woah.

One of the first things I did was aggrevate N0DR0G, which I found highly amusing. In fact I got him so good I he posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0DR0G
due to several recent events within the PA community, i have decided to take a break from Planetarion. I have no idea how long it will last, or if i will ever come back. I have been taking things FAR too serious lately, culmating in my post last night in responce to Belgerath.

I will still log into my planet everynight, but i will no longer be on the boards. I will be on Planetarion IRC, although not as much as i was.

If anyone _really_ needs to speak to me, then i will be on Quakenet (where it all started), on #tpe

I have no idea how long ill be away for, but it should be a week at least.

Belgerath - congratulations btw, you obviously set out to get a reaction out of me, and you suceeded. MANY have tried and failed, but you are the only person who has ever managed to 'get' to me over the internet. I salute you.
Shortly after that, Nod invited me join TPE, which is where I first found the joy's of IRC. Which leads me onto posting the now infams f4g0t bus picture:
http://www.belgy.co.uk/pics/THEBUS.JPG
top row: ptru, jenny, belgarath, menthol, bluffy, mer, TC, dont know, saytan
bottom row: nod, pete, shuft, mista_cool, chilled (?), merboo, salt, snow, dont know
(thanks nodrog)

Who else has been here for longer that they would like to admit?
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:12   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Who else has been posting on here for five years?

me

10th of july, 2000.

why don't you go fetch me mah slippers youngin
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:14   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

pffffffffffff
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:22   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
pffffffffffff
im jealous of the fact that you still have some of your early posts saved.

i started saving some stuff ~2003, but everything before fall 2002 is gone

and clearly my old posts are worth saving too
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:23   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

what did you say to make him throw a hissy fit?
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:24   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

me, and the first thing i remember doing was proving to belgy that god existed.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:25   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I also like mayonaise and ketchup with ground beef with white rice.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:27   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i am adoring our #forums nostalgia

utterly utterly adoring the fact that all your bases are belong to me.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:33   #9
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bel^H^H^HJennifer
I registered my first account on the somethingth of April, 2000.

Woah.

One of the first things I did was flame merboo, and get noticed by Pavil, leading to the creation of many 'Jenny' threads, which I found highly amusing. In fact, I got so much attention I went to the PA meet in London.

Shortly after that, Nod invited me join TPE, which is where I first found the joy's of quakenet and ripping the piss out of people in general. Which led to me being included on the now infamous f4g0t bus picture:
http://www.belgy.co.uk/pics/THEBUS.JPG

top row: petru, jenny, belgarath, menthol, bluffy, mer, TC, tenman, saytan
bottom row: nod, pete, shuft, mista_cool, chilled, merboo, salt, snow, stick
(thanks belgy for digging that one out. Amazingly I was looking at a printout of said bus only last night, looking back fondly on those days of mispent youth *sigh*)
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:35   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
stick
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

that was annoying me quite a bit
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:37   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
mispent
that wasn't how you were brought up princess
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:40   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
me, and the first thing i remember doing was proving to belgy that god existed.
Lies!
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:43   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dunno. Take my posting date and then move it back to about 2 weeks before R2 started , and thats when i got lumbered here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:55   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

About the first thing I remember from here was offering either Saytan or Evo a job with Airspan (my company), where he would be required to walk around swearing at people and generally being abusive.

Nod replied with "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pld" and thus my Internet fame was assured.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 20:56   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Lies!
whether or not you admit it, you follow the true faith.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:00   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
About the first thing I remember from here was offering either Saytan or Evo a job with Airspan (my company), where he would be required to walk around swearing at people and generally being abusive.

Nod replied with "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pld" and thus my Internet fame was assured.
i had a far less auspicious start ...

all i care to say on the subject is

*cough* 111 *cough*
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:04   #17
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
that wasn't how you were brought up princess
my brother's keyboard has sticky s key.

[edited for "s"-ness.]
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:15   #18
Yahwe
I am.

it was the 'm' and the 'i' I rather objected to
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:17   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Posting since april 2000, although I didn't post much on GD to start with though.

Round 1 veteran mah niggas!!
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:18   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Five weeks ago, or so, I started my career as a gimmick account of Yahwe's.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:19   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who else has been posting on here for five years?

Yeah, I once posted on GD. Thirty years, man and boy. Hardest game in the world son, hardest game in the world.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:27   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Working my way to this monumental achievement!
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:39   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

now i wish i had my original account date i'm sure it was in 2000 but near the end of the year.
i started posting as wyndstar, and i don't remember how it all started
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 21:47   #24
Yahwe
I am.

it's alright aryn

we know you get around.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:04   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
it's alright aryn

we know you get around.
Quoted for truth, justice, and the inevitable "In Denial" jibes.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:21   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

5 years for me too, its scary to think its been that long but not as scary as the thought that in about 20 days I will reach the 5 years of being a mod here, How I have managed to stick it out that long without quitting or being sacked is beyond me
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:22   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not really giving a toss has always worked for me...

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:27   #28
Yahwe
I am.

oi dm

2 points

take me with you in your car when you go to newcastle
that twat 'berserker' brought his sig back after you (i assume it was you as you have taste) edited it
where the **** is wakey a mod?
and how is your daughter? my angel has had a growth spurt and i'm seeing her on tuesday

(i made it 4 to avoid any twat quoting me and making monty python jokes)
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:31   #29
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Bloody hell, not quite there yet but closer than I thought I would be. Can't believe it has been so long.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:36   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Planetarion Strategic Suggestions board.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:40   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Planetarion Strategic Suggestions board.
what do they do?

argue with gordon about tarantulars?
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:43   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I joined PA at the end of Round 3, and have no idea when I registered my first forum account. This account was formerly known as Nonentity after being flamed by skiddy on the old one because I wasn't known. In hindsight, it was probably a crap post.

Got its name changed to furball after getting bored of pointing out that furball/Nonentity were the same thing, and I've lived happily ever after.

On a side-note, someone once posted a zip file with everyone's post counts who had ever registered? Search isn't working for me, perhaps someone knows who posted it? That way I'd be able to find my old account's name
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:46   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got my first Dace account (this is number 4 i think) May 2000 tho i'd started reading the boards in February or March.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:49   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I got my first Dace account (this is number 4 i think) May 2000 tho i'd started reading the boards in February or March.
darling. you're supposed to get all nostalgic. not compete over dates with the tards.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:51   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
argue with gordon about tarantulars?
I think they just chew grass and wank tbh.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:53   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i still remember when i first closed the OOC and got many 'WELL PLD LOLZ' from #tpe

i had finally found a way to gain internet popularity.

corruption

lolz etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:11   #37
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i still remember when i first closed the OOC and got many 'WELL PLD LOLZ' from #tpe

i had finally found a way to gain internet popularity.

corruption

lolz etc
wasn't the OOC twas...........
Happy Roid Hotel.

Mr MindYourBeak, the original old man of the internet wen mental an threatened to sue for removing his intelectual property.

Tragically, oh so tragically, that thread was where I made my first post, dancing with wyndstar :O/

my second post was in a 'Jenny the plumber' thread :O/

think that was end of july 2000, start of august mibbe.....
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:14   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
we never really leave do we.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:15   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Ahh , Jenny The Plumber.

The Old ones are the best.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:16   #40
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
we never really leave do we.

despite trying, many times :O((
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:16   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Mr MindYourBeak, the original old man of the internet wen mental an threatened to sue for removing his intelectual property.
You just don't get that kind of thing anymore.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:19   #42
JBOY
Retired

does anyone else remember "Aben_zin"s thread ":¬)"

which started with

"I hope the world dies of total heat death"

or similar words, and then proceeded to grow to about 80 pages of physics arguments about various theories?

that thread fascinated me back then.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:41   #43
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my second post was in a 'Jenny the plumber' thread :O/
I had used this account (my 2nd on these forums, with another one before them being on Fudge's board) a while before that thread so think it's a few months later than that.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 00:32   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Ahh , Jenny The Plumber.

The Old ones are the best.
I couldn't be sure, but I believe I made that up. Did I?

Oh how the years have simply flown by, it seems like almost yesterday that 'I hope you get ****ing head disease' was the iRC insult of choice.

Oh happy days...

Unread 15 Jul 2005, 00:34   #45
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

4 1/2 years and more .

oh god :(

I believe my first post (or thereabouts) involved something about me and my third breast :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 00:36   #46
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Technically I'm mod on every forum due to my super mod status, although most of my actions are done on the two forums i'm assigned to for my main duties, this being Suggestions and PD.

As for what I do on these forums,most people will tell you all I do is write replies to threads that would challenge the word count of a uni dissatation
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 00:46   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Technically I'm mod on every forum due to my super mod status, although most of my actions are done on the two forums i'm assigned to for my main duties, this being Suggestions and PD.

As for what I do on these forums,most people will tell you all I do is write replies to threads that would challenge the word count of a uni dissatation
i heard they just called you a twat

perhaps i've been talking to mean people

oi dm.

take me in your car ffs!!!!
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 00:51   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

I'll give you a lift if you need one, but I'm not 'taking' anyone anywhere, especially not in the pooper.

Unread 15 Jul 2005, 01:25   #49
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I couldn't be sure, but I believe I made that up. Did I?

Oh how the years have simply flown by, it seems like almost yesterday that 'I hope you get ****ing head disease' was the iRC insult of choice.

Oh happy days...
wasnt it ****ing head **** disease

there was also
'the dreaded aids virus'

i also remember a post by nod directed at someone which had the best insult of all time. it basically went something along the lines of how they had clearly had so much gay sex that the width of their sphincter was so wide that they just dribbled shit continually out of their ass. he advised the person to get a bung. i laughed and laughed and laughed. i wish i could find it.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 01:53   #50
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Check

Edit: Almost 5 years :/ Looking forward to join the good company o_O almost 1k posts aswell. Congrats to me eh?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote