User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:01   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
a monday morning rant

well, its monday, and as if thats not bad enough, 2 things have already made it worse

1. getting a lift to work today, a silver BMW appeared in the rear view mirror, this is whats knows as never good as i am firmly of the belief that silver BMW drivers are the worst drivers on the road.
He then stayed glued to our blind spot for about 3 miles, looking for the chance to overtake, before overtaking so stupidly that we had to brake hard, and he had to go onto the verge to avert a crash, as what he obviously hadnt realised was, we were slowing down as the car in front of us was turning right (across the other lane for those of you who don't know britains roads)
Stupid Arrogant Bastard!, if he had had the misfortune to be heading towards anywhere near where we were parking, i would have got out and punched the stupid ****.
The best bit was, where he overtook, we were into a 30, and he was sat ahead of us, not being able to get any further ahead, for the next 5 miles! yes, that saved you soooooo much time didnt it you wanker!

2. Got to work, to find a note from the royal mail, saying that i owe them a £10 customs charge for a package from america, now, this wouldnt bother me, but, as my friend bought that same thing, from the same company a month ago, and got charged nothing, i think i'm understandably upset, and am going to have to waste my dinner hour walking the mile to the sorting office to get this sorted out

all in all, a crap start to the week
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:19   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: a monday morning rant

I had a broken coffee machine. Took my money without giving coffee.

I ´tried to get the money back´ and now they have to replace it.

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:20   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

First thing - Nissan Micra drivers are the worst drivers on the road. They win hands down.

Second thing - i have no idea how you can sort out the import charge, i doubt they will let you off . But think of the great exercise you will get from walking 2 miles on your lunch break.
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:22   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

IME the customs charge depends on the value of the package.

I have everything sent to and from the US with the stamp ´replacement - commercial value less than 2€´ to avoid this little problem.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:24   #5
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

I just checked my cell phone bill, and apparently I ran up some excess minutes. They want $354 bucks from me

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:26   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
I just checked my cell phone bill, and apparently I ran up some excess minutes. They want $354 bucks from me
some excess minutes you made :\
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:32   #7
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
First thing - Nissan Micra drivers are the worst drivers on the road. They win hands down.
I'll second that, although they are only mildly worse than Ford Ka drivers, who are themselves closely followed by any woman in a 4x4 on the school/shop run.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:41   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

The absolute worst are (older) british people renting a car on the costa del sol. They are so utterly confused that they do EVERYTHING wrong, from signaling, passing taking roundabouts, straight to driving on the left hand side and thinking they are on the slow lane.

LOS ODIO
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:52   #9
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Boo Hoo dude, Im crying into my frigging cornflakes here.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:55   #10
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I'll second that, although they are only mildly worse than Ford Ka drivers, who are themselves closely followed by any woman in a 4x4 on the school/shop run.
Couldnt agree more about the women with the 4x4s. What annoys me even more is that they seem to not want to drive anywhere near the curb. So you are forced to squeeze through a tiny gap whilst muttering naughty words about how shit they are at driving.

I read an article about 4x4s involved in crashes. Over 50% of the crashes wouldnt of happend if the person in the 4x4 knew what their car was capable of. (e.g. going into a hedge with their massive bull bars instead of a little mini)
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:56   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i took my car in for its MOT this morning.
I have to ring them in a bit to find out what the damage is...
I'm hoping there's nothing too wrong with it...

EDIT http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184147

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 21 Mar 2005 at 13:11.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 12:57   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
1. getting a lift to work today, a silver BMW appeared in the rear view mirror, this is whats knows as never good as i am firmly of the belief that silver BMW drivers are the worst drivers on the road.
I crash into BMWs on purpose. That'll show the twats
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:03   #13
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe

Fall asleep during a phone sex call again?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:09   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

today i woke up at 5:00, had to switch trains 5 times and was travelling for 5,5 hours to reach the island.
my week could have started better aswell.

i had a very nice weekend though.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:18   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Well... surely Suzuki Swift drivers are shit too.
I did some stupid overtaking the other day.
But I swear to god the guy accelerated when I was overtaking him.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:18   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Boo Hoo dude, Im crying into my frigging cornflakes here.
at 10 to 11?

lazy slob.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:01   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
2. Got to work, to find a note from the royal mail, saying that i owe them a £10 customs charge for a package from america, now, this wouldnt bother me, but, as my friend bought that same thing, from the same company a month ago, and got charged nothing, i think i'm understandably upset, and am going to have to waste my dinner hour walking the mile to the sorting office to get this sorted out
wonderful isn't it. I remember when I was buying some anime. It was split into two lots, becaues a couple of DVDs were unavailable at the time. one week I got a huge box with about 250quid in DVDs in it. no charge. next week, I get charged for the remaining two. I did say to the guy on the counter though, that I was pleased they didn't catch the previous weeks' order or it would have cost me a fortune. Customs seems pretty random with these things to be honest.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:35   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've just been to the dentist and had a (milk) tooth out. I'm not very good with injections and apparently even worse when the dentist grabs pliars and starts wrenching it out. I felt all faint and had to sit down with water before paying. I'm such a wimp I also cannot drink [alcohol] for 24 hours.

Before that I was in my local library which was full of screaming kids, so I came home to work instead.

On the plus side, the 1st part of my loan for accepting my job went in today, although I need to check that noone used my Maestro before I cancelled it...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:49   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

As I understand it, customs randomly check parcels, and the ones they check get charged, so its all down to luck.

My Monday has been pretty good, I'm on the late shift so I had a nice long lie in, and now work is fairly quiet today.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:10   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
As I understand it, customs randomly check parcels, and the ones they check get charged, so its all down to luck.
So the more they open, the more money theay earn and the less that get through the net?
From their point of view, why do they not employ more officials?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:38   #21
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Less work for you surely? Or are you now in some shite situation in which you have to contact hundreds of people in case they contacted you?

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:52   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

´woops´

And all those people who will say you are a shit company because you don´t reply etc.

****up ++

What will you do now? Make a newspaper publication or something?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:55   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
The emails weren't mine.
I work for a large internet-based travel agency.

No emails = no business = no money

understand how serious this is ?
Yes, 3 days lost earnings.
Unless people get in contact again.
Not too serious for you though unless some part of your remuneration is profit related. That and people going mental all the time.
Still, this'd never happen in a well run business
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:02   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
we also have 25k emails stuck in the queue for external emails.
it doesnt affect me direectly paycheck wise, i still get my money.
it does affect me when i'm having lunch with the gf and my boos calls me saying he's in deep shit
I appreciate the repercussions for you but if it's not your fault (now Flav, are you sure it's not? )then there seems little point in stressing too much.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:06   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
not my fault true, but I'm the one that gets all the complaints
Set up an out of office e-mail saying you are away for the next week.
Take your phone off the hook.
Place feet up on desk.
Look at something good on the internet.
Think about the anal sex you had last summer.
Open a beer.
Smoke a large cigar.
Realise the world is not too bad afterall.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:13   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I was getting out of bed at 6.30am and tripped on my way to the bathroom and smashed my head on the wall :/

My head hurts. Alot.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 17:07   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I hate mondays...

And tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and fridays.

Luckilly it's almost weekend again.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 17:10   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'm not stressed.
In fact, I rarely stress.

And the people complaining to me are 20-30 years old girls that work at the call center here, wearing spring-summerish clothes.

It's all good.

we still lost shitloads of emails though
you shouldnt have lost anything, if the servers sending you mail arent shit.
most mail servers will re-try after 48hrs then 1 week, and then give up.
edit : you should also have > 1 mail server listed on your domain, would solve such problems.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 21:50   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

first my housemates computer wouldnt work so i couldnt print my essay

then i left my bag on the bus, with all the uni work i need to do through easter

then some twat killed himself at wimbledon and my train was delayed for an hour

so not THAT great a day for me
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:09   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

My boss called me at work while he was at a customer telling me that some error occurred in something I made (I checked it, the error is technically not possible unless something is up with the database). He told me on the phone I had to test these things before releasing them and I asked him how much further I should test this in the little time I have when this only happens once in a blue moon. He said he doesn't know or care.

Now, I'm not the worst person, and I admit a mistake when I make one, and I'll look into this problem first thing tomorrow, but the whole general tone of this makes me kind of sick. Pointing his finger when he doesn't know the technical ins and outs of this all.
What really made my day is when he told me that he told the customer that I'd come by at around 16:15 to quickly fix things. 15 minutes before I'm off. He's promising things on MY behalf. And that's what I REALLY hate. When people put pressure on me by making promises that I might not be able to fullfill.

So... yeah... I had a bad day... another one... I've only had bad days for the past few weeks... and they were all work-related.
I need to become more assertive. People are just walking over me
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:11   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I found it it takes me an hour to walk to school every morning.

And an hour back.

How much does a bike cost? Seriously. Mine is old and in Jersey.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:14   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I found it it takes me an hour to walk to school every morning.

And an hour back.

How much does a bike cost? Seriously. Mine is old and in Jersey.
school ?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:16   #33
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

He's a teacher wannabe i think.

Get a second hand bike for like £30. They were selling quite a few in the last issue of the fabulous 'Loot'.

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:28   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oh.

i feel a need to add that my monday was great, i slept in till 1.30, got up, played computer games all day and night.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 01:24   #35
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was in bed until 1pm but my excuse is that i was recovering from jetlag and 14hours of travelling.

apart from that its been a relatively lazy day with sparodic moments of work taking place.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 03:32   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went into work today to discover that the strike due to be held on Wednesday has been called off.

This means no date with girl from office on Tuesday night (cause she has to be in for work wednesday morning now).

This means a pissed off Rankin.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 03:49   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you had a date?
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 06:20   #38
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Fall asleep during a phone sex call again?
well, technically, I don't count talking to your mom as phone sex :eek:

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 10:52   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I went into work today to discover that the strike due to be held on Wednesday has been called off.

This means no date with girl from office on Tuesday night (cause she has to be in for work wednesday morning now).

This means a pissed off Rankin.

yeah, i was meant to be on strike too

i will lay money at any odds that you want to call that as soon as labour get re elected, they try and change the pension scheme again
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 14:11   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i will lay money at any odds that you want to call that as soon as labour get re elected, they try and change the pension scheme again

I was thinking much the same thing.

Saying that tho pissing off the Passport Office during the summer months is maybe not somethng they wanna do.

*shrug*