User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:18   #151
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
you have a submarine!?
It's probably just competitiveness. You know, you get a car, your neighbour gets a bigger car, you get a boat, your neighbour gets a bigger boat, you get cross and buy submarine, you sink your neighbours boat, you win.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:25   #152
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
The United States News
Is this some kind of 'information bureau' set up by the Department for Homeland Security?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 03:53   #153
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Visit London nows, it's a blast.
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 12:32   #154
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Visit London nows, it's a blast.
wrong thread. crap joke. you are dutch.

was it possible to fail anymore in that post ? I THINK NOT.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 20:04   #155
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668675.stm

Ultimate happy slapping incident
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:47   #156
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Just thought I let you know that I am fine.

I live 1.6 miles away from Liverpool St Station. (I had a few texts asking if I'm ok)

The bus that blew up was a bus number 30 that goes through Hackney.

Yup. My borough.

My grandmother heard the blast, she lives near Warren St / Euston Square station.

It is all sad.

(Reason why I'm hardly posting is because my internet doesn't work )
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:46   #157
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

apparently it was 4 suicide bombers
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:11   #158
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this pretty much covers it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4674463.stm
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:33   #159
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
wrong thread. crap joke. you are dutch.

was it possible to fail anymore in that post ? I THINK NOT.

haha well thats him in his place
also good on London for getting on with life, WW2 anniversary show on Sunday was very moving and made me proud to be british, to see 1/4 million people out and sticking 2 fingers up at the terrorists
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:19   #160
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a friend of my ex saw the bus explode.

I was sitting in a bar in southern spain when the news came on...

Can´t say i was shocked that London was targetted. hopefully there won´t be too much overreation. If ID cards get brought in because of this i will be pissed off.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 07:16   #161
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

well given that at least three, possibly all four of the bombers were suicide bombers, we can reduce the death toll to 49, possibly 48, since shits like that don't count.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 07:27   #162
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Who knows, if it was a suicide attack I'd have to guess if they were turned into a mist. If big city air wasn't dirty enough now you possibly have 100 parts per million radical muslim mixed in.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 08:45   #163
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddley_Battleship
Who knows, if it was a suicide attack I'd have to guess if they were turned into a mist. If big city air wasn't dirty enough now you possibly have 100 parts per million radical muslim mixed in.
excellent, so every time one spits in london, they are spitting on a radical muslim

Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:14   #164
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Please stop fagging up my thread. I actually have you on ignore but I pressed the 'View post' hyperlink. When will I ever learn.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:05   #165
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Please stop fagging up my thread. I actually have you on ignore but I pressed the 'View post' hyperlink. When will I ever learn.
this is GD. I don't care.

Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:30   #166
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Viceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura aboutViceroy has a spectacular aura about

Just want to say it was great to see all the people observing the two minutes silence
Everyone stopped working in newcastle and you could have heard pin drop in city centre, and i'm sure it was like that all across the UK
Just glad people did show some respect, allot of minutes silences like on remembrance day are interrupted by some ignorant tosser on a mobile
Nice to see anyway

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:34   #167
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: London is being bombed

Two minutes silence? When was that?
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:39   #168
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
you and i slept through it

that counts as observance

i had my adenoids out for armistace day
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:41   #169
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Quote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4679681.stm

===Legend===

"One minute I'm waiting for Kate to arrive to join me in the Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. The next thing I can remember is doing cold turkey in a vomit-filled cell"
- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:42   #170
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: London is being bombed

I think I might have been in the shower at that point. Can't really remember.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:43   #171
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy
there's not enough neg rep in the world for you is there.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:47   #172
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: London is being bombed

Are you coming to the meet, Viceroy?

You and Yahwe could have a rumble in the Bigg Market.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:48   #173
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there's not enough neg rep in the world for you is there.
Well damn you'll have too keep on trying

maybe eventually I get to the stage where I could give a ****

But like I said in a previous thread, its not really worth the effort replying to your snide little comments

===Legend===

- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:51   #174
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy
Well damn you'll have too keep on trying

maybe eventually I get to the stage where I could give a ****

But like I said in a previous thread, its not really worth the effort replying to your snide little comments
didn't see it. don't care

but genuinely thank you.

this is one of your few posts you haven't begun with:

Quote:
i agree
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:51   #175
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Quote:
Are you coming to the meet, Viceroy?

You and Yahwe could have a rumble in the Bigg Market.

lollllll

Would be satisfying but I get the feeling that in real life Yahwe might not be such a big man without that big rep too back him up.
Anyways, it is good harmless banter on here. I'm sure he is a lot nicer in real life !!!!!

===Legend===

- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:55   #176
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always find moments of silence uncomfortable.

Other than just remaining silent for some length of time (not an easy task for some of us) what are you supposed to do?

I'm not religious so saying a prayer is out.

I usuallly don't know the person or people who are the object of the moment of silence so I can't remember things about them.

Am I supposed to bow my head and act as though I am praying?

Perhaps stare at a flag or some such?

What I generally do is stand relatively still, fidget uncomfortably and think "don't scream, don't scream."

I am truly saddened by the loss of life in London as I was saddened by the loss of life in New York and as I am saddened by the loss of life in Iraq but I haven't hit on a fitting way of expressing that sadness.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:04   #177
Viceroy
Toon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
didn't see it. don't care

but genuinely thank you.

this is one of your few posts you haven't begun with:
Well you must have been slightly interested to notice How often I said 'I agree' . The thing is, when I actually do agree with a comment, it is a bit tough to say anything else. Maybe ' I concur'..... or a simple yes ?
But if You don't care what I say why mind how I have a conversation with someone on a topic you have no interest?

===Legend===

- Pete Doherty
<<<Not Legend>>>
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 23:31   #178
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I always find moments of silence uncomfortable.

Other than just remaining silent for some length of time (not an easy task for some of us) what are you supposed to do?
I feel the same, and was discussing this with some friends of mine. The "difference" with this particular one compared to previous ones I have observed is that we went outside (it was a very nice) and stood out on the street when it happened. I found that aspect of today's silence interesting since even out in suburbia where I work there were hundreds of people on the street. But overall I suppose most people don't have any other way of displaying these things.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 16:17   #179
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well ill bump this thread as JJ seems to have closed all the other ones...

what actually happened then? was it just detonators? The only person who i heard got injured was someone carrying one of the detonators anyway, which i personally think is hilarious

also, that guy arrested at whitehall... any more info on him?
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 16:58   #180
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ACtually i linked yahwes to TheDarkOnes thread but MR HA HA HA HA decided to delete it so the link pointed nowhere.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 17:25   #181
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Sorry, Im confused! What was linked to where and who deleted what?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 17:35   #182
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

If this were suicidebombers i have to admire them...1 injured person...prolly a molested terrorist. Talk about being fckups.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 18:09   #183
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

what terrorist managed to negrep me for that?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 06:41   #184
Radical Edward

I wonder when the SECRET organisation of al quaeda in Europe (ssshh it's a secret by the way) will give a press release admitting that they are shit and screwed up, and Allah will pour boiling lead in their ears for being crap and that their latest bombers have shown themselves up to be nothing more than a bunch of cowards who run away and hide, just like daddy bin laden.

Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:03   #185
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Isn't running away a pretty smart component of fighting a war? Tactical retreat and all that?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:29   #186
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
their latest bombers have shown themselves up to be nothing more than a bunch of cowards who run away and hide, just like daddy bin laden.
True, but my housemates were more irate that the person whose bomb failed to detonate properly was just allowed to get off the tube and run away, rather than say, being given a jolly good kicking.

This is a guy who just tried to kill you and the rest of the carriage after all.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:33   #187
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

That is a general problem.

People (in general) do tend to get shocked and paralysed. Not long ago three men kicked another man to death here in Stockholm. Dozens of witnesses, noone did anything.

He had told them not to piss on the street. That's what you get IF you show any courage whatsoever.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:37   #188
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
True, but my housemates were more irate that the person whose bomb failed to detonate properly was just allowed to get off the tube and run away, rather than say, being given a jolly good kicking.

This is a guy who just tried to kill you and the rest of the carriage after all.
good point. most people would probably be worried about the thing going off still though, and if the guy had anything else on him (or the more basal worry of simply not wanting anything to happen to them).

I wonder how I would have reacted. I hope I would have broken his arms and legs and tortured him a bit.

Yahwe might disapprove but the court case would be fascinating. Imagine being on assault and GBH charges with the entire country thinking you are a hero.

Unread 22 Jul 2005, 10:59   #189
Radical Edward

shots heard on the tube now apparently

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4706787.stm

northern line again

Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:05   #190
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Probably nonsense, but there is a claim that police have shot someone near Stockwell.

edit : The BBC story has now been changed and that does seem to be what has happened. Oh well.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:07   #191
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The First Casualty of war is "Stop or we will shoot".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:08   #192
Dante Hicks
Clerk

From the link :
Quote:
Mr Whitby, told BBC News: "I saw an Asian guy run onto the train hotly pursued by three plain-clothes police officers.

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him."
Umm....?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:17   #193
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
From the link :

Umm....?
I wonder if the witness mentioned at the bottom of the article is a victim of a typo.......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:20   #194
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Unloaded five shots into him. Maybe they thought he was carrying some explosives which he was about to detonate?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:25   #195
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and now a mosque has been surrounded in east London...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:28   #196
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
and now a mosque has been surrounded in east London...
Bring out the tanks!

Preferably ones that shoot fire.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:30   #197
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Welcome to London - Twinned with the West Bank.
________
Blondeyana

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:06.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:35   #198
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Oh dear.

So, news?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:36   #199
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Oh dear.

So, news?
www.bbc.co.uk

Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:37   #200
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Already there.