User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:16   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Help me GD

So tell me oh wise sages of GD

What's better

Not laying the smackdown on someone because it would cause all sorts of problems

or

Laying the smackdown on someone and feeling a lot beter

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:17   #2
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Help me GD

Do we get a story?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:22   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Do we get a story?
The closest I can do is that someone has done something VERY bad (think prison sentence) but shows no remorse and is really pissing me off and has done for the last 5 weeks.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:23   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Tell the police?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:25   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Is extorting money out of the question?

At the moment Im opting for laying the smackdown and feeling better but I need more to go on really.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:25   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Tell the police?
That would be the sensible option yes.

I don't do sensible

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:26   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Help me GD

Hire the A-Team.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:34   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I'm going to have to tell the story ?

I really really don't want to so I will be not very specific.

Someone has done something bad to a member of my family that is illegal.

The easiest option is to get the police involved but that won't stop him doing it again or make a point.

Beating the crap out of him probably won't either but it would make me feel a hell of a lot better and the police up here won't do a great deal either (unless he parked illegally, in which case he would be up in the big house before he knew it)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:35   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Hire the A-Team.
Remind me I owe you a drink for that suggestion at Newcastle.

and no, It won't mean i'm trying it on.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:36   #10
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Well kick the shit out of the guy then if you dont get in trouble. Then tell the police about whatever he has done.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:42   #11
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

talk to him.*

violence should not be an option.

*i guess you have or you dont want, than do nothing.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 17:44   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Help me GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Remind me I owe you a drink for that suggestion at Newcastle.
I will, don't worry.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:15   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would go to the police :/ but i only do violence as a last option, and never think about it first
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:21   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I would ask GD, fantasise about several (mostly heroic) actions for a couple of days with my e-buddies and then will let it go like the passive **** I am.

(we need more details to estimate the amount of agression GD-Team needs to wield when we're going to take the ****er out)
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 18:59   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should rape his sister, and put a video of it on the internet.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:05   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll come over to Carlisle.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:10   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Will you come with KIT, Mr Knight?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:11   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

"Is there a female involved, and, if so, is she hot?"

I need only know the truly relevant facts of the matter to make appropriately informed recommendations.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:26   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has given me an idea. GD is spread throughout the Land. We tend to group together and clearly would protect our own.

Why dont we start handing out GD-Justice A-Team style. We all met up in various pubs where details are exchanged of the target. Then we hunt him/her down and execute some fists of judicial fury.

closely followed by a massive gun battle where noone gets shot.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:53   #20
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

the only problem i could see with that idea is that GD seems to be flooded with gays at the moment, the sort of people who would be right behind you in a fight but probabably with their trousers round their ankles waiting to dish out a little 'friendly fire'
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 20:52   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Balaclava + baseball bat = the win.

I mean, if you KNOW he won't stop doing it if you call the police (in my opinion, a shitty thing to do, but thats another discussion), and he has harmed someone you love, what's stopping you? If he is a guy that does violence, he understands violence, and will most likely be stopped by it. Violence is not a ting I approve of, but sometimes it has to be used. Just make sure he knows why he got beaten up, but not by who.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 21:45   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Question 1: Are you realisticly capable of kicking the crap out of him/her?

Question 2: Does he/she have access to weapons?

Question 3: What are the chances that he/she has an even tougher group of internet friends than GD?

Question 4: What are the chances you will get carried away and kill or maim him/her?

Question 5: What are the chances that he/she will feel the need to kill you, a member of your family or both?

Quesstion 6: Do you know a good criminal defense lawyer?

If you decide that you can kick his/her ass and get away with it, then it's probably still a bad idea but not as stupid as it is if you get YOUR ass kicked and/or wind up in jail.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:27   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
This thread has given me an idea. GD is spread throughout the Land. We tend to group together and clearly would protect our own.

Why dont we start handing out GD-Justice A-Team style. We all met up in various pubs where details are exchanged of the target. Then we hunt him/her down and execute some fists of judicial fury.

closely followed by a massive gun battle where noone gets shot.

I love it when a plan comes together!
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:28   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Question 1: Are you realisticly capable of kicking the crap out of him/her?

Question 2: Does he/she have access to weapons?

Question 3: What are the chances that he/she has an even tougher group of internet friends than GD?

Question 4: What are the chances you will get carried away and kill or maim him/her?

Question 5: What are the chances that he/she will feel the need to kill you, a member of your family or both?

If you decide that you can kick his/her ass and get away with it, then it's probably still a bad idea but not as stupid as it is if you get YOUR ass kicked and/or wind up in jail.
Answer 1: Yes.

Answer 2: No.

Answer 3: There are no tougher group of internet friends than GD.

Answer 4: Not sure.

Answer 5: Unlikely

Answer 6: No

Indeedy

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:32   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Answer 3: There are no tougher group of internet friends than GD.
\o/
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 14:44   #26
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Yahwe mabie?
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:34   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Yahwe mabie?
for the love of god george you tard it's maybe with a y not an i
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:50   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact this individual is still walking the earth tells me that Vaio has indeed decided upon the sensible, law abiding path for this quandary.

Which isnt like him at all.

Vaio, this man should be drinking his food through a straw about 24 hours ago. Now stop telling us what you should be doing and ram your fist up his colon until you can remove his tonsils.

Here endeth the advice.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:19   #29
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Kura, you are a happy man. Do you want to end up in jail?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:38   #30
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Kura, you are a happy man. Do you want to end up in jail?
How would this work praytell?

Has he committed some sort of thought crime?

Oh dear
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:41   #31
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Obviously.

Nah I was more thinking about what we in Swedish call "medhjälp till brott"

He is edging him closer to commiting a crime. Promoting it.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 07:41   #32
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I would ask GD, fantasise about several (mostly heroic) actions for a couple of days with my e-buddies and then will let it go like the passive **** I am.
perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The fact this individual is still walking the earth tells me that Vaio has indeed decided upon the sensible, law abiding path for this quandary.

Which isnt like him at all.

Vaio, this man should be drinking his food through a straw about 24 hours ago. Now stop telling us what you should be doing and ram your fist up his colon until you can remove his tonsils.

Here endeth the advice.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 15:05   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Obviously.

Nah I was more thinking about what we in Swedish call "medhjälp till brott"

He is edging him closer to commiting a crime. Promoting it.
the english legal term is incitement.

glad to be of service.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 15:10   #34
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

thankyou
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 17:19   #35
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
He did shag your underage sister, right?
She's probably 15 and a tease, so she had it coming all along.
It can probably be hard for you to come to grips with your younger siblings having sex, but that's the way of life.
If he "date raped" her, then that is a different matter. kick the crap out of him. Or if you're feeling really in the mood, copy the Sloth-torture from Se7en....
What a prick you can be sometimes

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 17:20   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I decided to let the police handle it. Probably better in the long run

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:26   #37
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
I decided to let the police handle it. Probably better in the long run
You have chosen to be sensible.
But that doesn't mean you can't make up some horrific story about what you did to him and post it.
The truth is always so dull.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:50   #38
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Beat the **** out of that shithead and then call the police. Tell them he 'fell'.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 06:52   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
You have chosen to be sensible.
But that doesn't mean you can't make up some horrific story about what you did to him and post it.
The truth is always so dull.
Oh, didn't I mention I sent him to south london disguised as Lenny Henry with a winter coat on and made a phone call ?

Yes, I know he is dead !