User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:04   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
How can I find information relating to a recent Old Bailey trial?

Does anyone know if information about trials held at the old bailey is freely available on the web and where I would go to find it?

A friends brother was murdered and the trial was last week, since it has been a traumatic experience for her I have not asked her for information unless if was offered, but at the same time I am interested in finding out some details.

The trial was last week (as far as I know) and involved a woman stabbing her husband.

Google isnt doing much for me at the moment.

Thx.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:06   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: How can I find information relating to a recent Old Bailey trial?

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/

?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 17:29   #3
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: How can I find information relating to a recent Old Bailey trial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Thx, but didnt seem to have anything on murder trials.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote