User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 02:48   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

general overview of our matching frequency
I'm with this girl for about 5 or maybe even already 6 months. She's 20 years old, still living with her parents, I am 29 years old, got my own apartment. As I've got my own house we spend more time at my house then at her parent's house. We don't see eachother very much, mostly only during the weekends. Very rarely I go visit her during the week and stay over for a night but that's sporadic. Overal we just keep it with the weekends. The other week we spend in my house from saturday till sunday, her father picks her up by car every sunday evening, he initially liked to do that as he offered it himself to do so. The next week we spend a day in my house and the other at hers, oftenly the sunday, or we go there the saturday and I stay untill sunday evening.

some more detailed information on parents and family
Her mother is a minging not too bright too much wine consuming airhead with a lot of emo and trauma under the surface. Her lucky hustband is big fat blonde typical peasant guy who is representive in some kind of argicultural machinery/tools or whatever. Her brothers are 13 and 17. They're a typical village kind of family, with christian values and habbits eventhough they don't go to the church. They pray before and after eating and they seem to embrace rather dated believes on what is a good way too live. Quite conservative, typical 1950's kind of attitude.

Problem A: No hair omg
Since about two weeks I shaved off my hair, for like about 2mm, which is almost bald. I do that some now and then and it have been some years already and was really fed up of my hair and gell and all that bullshit so I did it. Also it looks good on me, so say a lot of people. Their parents think it looks horrible. I can not show up like this towards the rest of the family (like granny). I honestly would be glad if they don't want to invite me for such awesome family parties but the problem isn't that simple. My gf is annoyed by this.

Problem B Silver is not a shiny Knight!
Some hours ago told me by phone, in a rather upset way, that her parents do not aprove of the fact that we do not spend enough time in their house. As you have read above, I don't think that's true, actually I think I am ****ing sleeping over as a 29 year old teenager at my parents house already a bit too much. They believe it's should be so that he, the older guy, should visit her, the younger girl at home. He should be the one visiting her. I asked her if they expect us to hang in their house for entire weekends, because wtf, we are 20 and 29. This story sounds like a 15 and 17 year old story.

Problem C where the **** is that white horse dude
When girlfriend is at my place, her father always picks her up sunday evening. He offered this himself at the start and we had the idea he just enjoyed doing that. Now suddenly they ventilate the idea that it should be my duty to bring the little princess back home every sunday, like a real man should. First, I don't have a car, secondly, I don't give a shit about what they think is normal. She is not ****ing 15 years old, I don't wear a chainmail vest. She can perfectly take a bus towards her house (she's busy getting her licence, I honestly can't be arsed, and for now I can't really afort it anyway as I just bought an appartment and that shit is expensive). I don't really have the idea that it's the lack of car that is the problem but they just believe it's a normal habbit that the man brings back the young girl to the parents house after the weekend.

Problem D omfg granny the clanleader might get upset
A more of a not really spoken out problem (yet) is that they expect me to attend more meetings with family members from their side. For example, when Grandmother visits them, it is nothing more then normal that I am there as well. Because that's how it goes in a good and young relationship. I am not going to spend too much words on this matter as I just laugh it away. It's just not my life and I refuse to live like that. I don't want to be her ****ing husband yet, I just am her boyfriend who has fun with her during the weekends and the funny is mutual. It's not yet a deep meaningful relationship, it's just fun and we're taking it easy in general.

So, what would a GD'er do?
My first reaction was quite calm, because in fact I don't really give a damn, if this results in me having to visit them even less then it's all fine to me. My girlfriend however is rather upset. She says that they always act like that, they always did with her previous boyfriends. There where always things to moan about. I really am not going to let my hair grow because they believe it will affect my personallity or because the rest of the family will think I am some psycho nazi (lol with yellow skin). I will not stay over for 4 days in a row in a weekend to sit and talk with her parents. I am 29 years old with my own appartment, she's 20. The point is her mother is really dependent on her, she sort of lives for her and her father just gets influenced by her bullshit. It looks like she's afraid to lose her daughter. What would your attitude towards her parents be in my situation?

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 9 Nov 2005 at 03:01.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:06   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

a) she's far too young for you
b) yes you bloody stupid fool you should look after her (you need to stop this knight analogy)
c) "Now suddenly they ventilate the idea that it should be my duty to bring the little princess back home every sunday" is both an hilariously amusing use of the English language and indicitive of the problem identified in (b).

I think that you should stop complaining. If this dear sweet 20 year old actually loves you. Then to be perfectly frank with you you ought to look after her.

If she were my daughter I would prefer that she find a man her own age. If she chose you (a 29 year old) then I would expect you to look after her.

You have 9 years of adult life that she does not have. I would expect you to protect and nurture her. Not just stick her on a bus home because it is more convenient.

I'm a liberal and I find myself horrified at your egocentric arrogance.

If I were a conservative then my answer would have been to get a shotgun and see you off.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:24   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Her parents sound like fools, but that's your girlfriend's business. It's not really up to you how they treat her. If she doesn't like it, she should do something about it. However, based on your other thread she sounds relatively submissive and may not want to.

She's not too young for you in age, but her behaviour makes it sound like she may be in her manner. Most people I know were/are more than capable of looking after themselves at 20. They are certainly beyond being driven around by their mummy or daddy...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:32   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
She's not too young for you in age, but her behaviour makes it sound like she may be in her manner. Most people I know were/are more than capable of looking after themselves at 20. They are certainly beyond being driven around by their mummy or daddy...
even at my great age i get driven around.

i call them cabs.

the point is that he is clearly expecting too much of a child (yes 20 year olds can be children, we didn't all learn street life at 11 you know). but his expectations amount to arrogant opression. it's obvious that this girl is still a girl at 20. there is nothing inherently wrong in that. people are different!

expecting her to instantly grow up is absurd. if you bother to look then you will see him making mountains of mole hills.

if he loves this girl then he would not resent being responsible for her.

If he does not love this girl then he can sleep with 14 year olds just as easily.

I pass no moral judgement.

he must do as he wants. he must do what makes him happy.

but if he claims to love this girl then a part of that love must be a willingness to look after her. if he proffesses to love her then he will get her cabs. I'm not trying to make him be what he doesn't want to be. If he wants a girl like that then yes he should act to a certain standard.

If he wants another sort of girl then great.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 03:40   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You're quite a lot older than her, her parents naturally assume that such an older man would be one to look after her.
Clearly you are not fitting that brief. They obviously do not want a man 9 years older than her to be someone who considers her "a bit of fun".
So they are bugging you to be more involved in their family life. Clearly they are trying to ensure you're going to be around for quite a while longer, and evolve into a meaningful relationship.
That's what parents do.

So it's a case of this, either step up and work things out with your young girl, or call up some serious questions about where you are heading with such a girl.

Family is clearly a big part of her life, no matter what you think about them. You can't just dismiss them or their impact on your relationship. Stop complaining about what you percieve as interference and accept it as what it is, family looking after their own.
It's not going to change cause you don't like it, and if you make her choose them or you, I'm afraid it will never be you.

My advice is to look at what you want out of this. If you see a future, you can work things out. If not, then have a serious think about things.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:32   #6
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

you need to find a more neglected 18 year old to play around with :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
(yes 20 year olds can be children, we didn't all learn street life at 11 you know). but his expectations amount to arrogant opression. it's obvious that this girl is still a girl at 20. there is nothing inherently wrong in that. people are different!
she's a fully grown 20 year old woman who acts like a female child. she's not a child in the same sense 11 years olds who survive on the streets are not adults.

he has no moral obligations to treat her the way you describe. woman are our equals. we don't have to treat them as princesses because they're not mature mentally.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:39   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
he has no moral obligations to treat her the way you describe. woman are our equals. we don't have to treat them as princesses because they're not mature mentally.
humans are your equals.

and they are all different.

this female human is still a child at 20.

i can see no fault in that.

you yourself will be an idiot at 60. all humans differ
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:42   #8
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

she's 20 years old so she's referred to as an adult, dumbass.

and he still doesn't have to treat her as a princess if he doesn't want to
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:45   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
she's 20 years old so she's referred to as an adult, dumbass.
well that certainly puts me in my place.

goodness.

we can just forget the fact that in america she's not old enough to drink. we can forget that.

because she was 'referred to as an adult'

goodness everything is clear now. no need for debate anymore. lord forbid that anyone has a conflicting opinion.

it has been referred to!!
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:46   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear when you have your eighteenth birthday a magical pixie visits you from outer space and sprinkles you with some fairy dust and turns you into an adult. Except in some countries it happens at sixteen or twenty one. I wonder how the pixie avoids getting :confused:
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:50   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're coming to a point in the relationship where the dreaded C word starts popping up. Commitment. I believe daughter and parents have talked about you while you're not there. I believe they all like you. I believe that daughter sees a future with you and parent's realize this and want you to be more a part of the family.

Is this the kind of life you want? Do you love her? Is she there when you think about your future? Maybe it's time to take the leap!

You don't have a license and you're 29?
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:50   #12
Duncan

you have shown me the light, silversmoke is a child molester taking advantage of a poor innocent child who can't make her own decisions

edit- guess he should have gave the child a lolly for the cab ride home as well

Last edited by Duncan; 9 Nov 2005 at 04:56.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:56   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
you have shown me the light, silversmoke is a child molester taking advantage of a poor innocent child who can't make her own decisions
nah

you need my friend dace for that.

all i've done is show you up as an idiot.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:57   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You don't have a license and you're 29?
As an aside people were always fascinated when I told them I didn't drive when I was in the states. Especially on the west coast. It's rather more expensive, petrol, insurance and actual car wise in other countries. Plus public transport is solid, certainly better than LA heh.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 04:58   #15
Duncan

no yahwe, you've shown yourself as you usally do, a deluded twat.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 05:02   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
i've got far more confidence in the typed words above than i have confidence in your opinion my friend.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 05:46   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I dislike yahwe. I think of him as a arrogant arsehole. Who tells us that you dont have to be good at interaction with other human beeings to get a oxford degree.

But. There is a big but.

Atleast he sometimes makes sense. Sometimes, not often.
What he has written in this thread is perfectly rational and sensible.

You, on the other hand, seems to "miss it". It might have to do with your age, since you seem to be around 16-17 year old. I hope it has to do with your age.

Im starting to dislike you more than yahwe. Good work man!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 05:48   #18
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

This thread is like marriage meets kindergarten.

Nb: Do not jump aboard the "Yahwe is wrong" bandwagon without having given it at least some cognitive thought. Age does not equal maturity. It is not a rubber stamp.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 05:58   #19
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly I wouln't allow myself to be in a relationship with someone 9 years younger, but given your situation I would just wait another 1-2 weeks to see how everything pans out.

Hair grows back, so that really shouldnt be to much of an issue much longer and who cares about granny.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 06:14   #20
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

From personal experience, DEAL WITH IT.
If you care about the girl more then just fooling around with her, learn that this is how it's always going to be until she moves out.

I have to deal with a silmilar situation (minus the age gap).
I'm 22, she's 21.
If I'm at her house and we're watching TV in her room, "The door MUST be open".
Obviously we're going to tear each others clothing off while they're home.
Her parents generally like me (well, her step dad does, her mom ... ... ), and her actual dad loves me lol (bonus which will be explained later).

She's 'technically' not allowed to come and stay over, so obviously she 'says' she stays at her dads on weekend nights.
I can also stay over at her dads without him caring (he wont tell her mom, obviously).

Anyway, this backstory wasn't required it just helps point out how parents can/will be as everyone should know.
If you care about this girl, deal with it, that's all there is to it.
And ffs, you're 29, get on the bus with her and pay both ways and 'escort' her home so mommy/daddy will be happy little twits.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 07:55   #21
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:
all i've done is show you up as an idiot.

Quote:
is both an hilariously

He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 08:35   #22
Duncan

*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You, on the other hand, seems to "miss it". It might have to do with your age, since you seem to be around 16-17 year old. I hope it has to do with your age.

Im starting to dislike you more than yahwe. Good work man!
I didn't miss anything. SilverSmoke is 29 and seems to look at his relationship in a similar manner, so it's not an age thing (I'm 20). It's a matter of how you view casual grownup relationships. and if you think lacking mental maturity entitles you to special treatment in said relationships.

I don't see why the **** a 20 year old who isn't mentally mature deserves a ride home more then any other bus riding girlfriend. Paying for a cab, escorting her home and many of the other things yahwe describes are about manners and being a gentleman in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwe
expecting her to instantly grow up is absurd.
Expressing desire for your adult girlfriend to grow up isn't nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
a) that didn't happen -- this was more a rant about her parents b) if this horrible injustice bothers her so much, he's not keeping her in the relationship at knife-point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahwe
this female human is still a child at 20.
Physically and legally, she is now an adult who can be treated as such by her older boyfriend. He absolutly does not have take on a father role in her life. What rule book did you get your standards from? In the end she'll probably be treated however she wants to or it will be over anyways.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:50   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They aren't your parents.

Let her sort it out.

This relationship seems pretty crappy, too.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:52   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Thanks for all the input.

For the people saying I should adapt a bit if I really love this girl, I think I have to say that I don't love her that way. I am pretty sure, by such means, I don't think I will really love a girl ever at all.

I refuse to change the things I believe in. I don't believe in all that family shit, I've been in several relationships and such duties destroy the shit out of a relationship and no I don't want to commit to her that way yet, and will probably never. She knows this. I don't have marriage plans, I don't even want to live with her on the short run, and I doubt I will in the long run.

For now, I enjoy being her boyfriend and spending time with her during the weekends, I don't really give a shit about their parents to be honest. I am into this because I like to spend a part of my time with her, that is all. What really annoys me is the fact that they thread her like a little kid which frustrates her.

On a sidenote. Her mother is buying me little presents on a weekly base
They are always nice and even submissive towards me. They always make sure the food is exactly what I like and that they have the white wine they think I will like. I should react more thankful for that? what the **** do they expect. I am not into this to get a new family, I just happen to like your daughter, bitch.

It's not like I should care about a little family of people being subscribed for the most populistic/sensational dailly newspaper (telegraaf, Dutch people will know what I mean) in the country, spend most of their tv watching time staring at the most retarded channel available (sbs6) and living in a little house which isn't even their own. Their kids, the two little brothers, are pretty messed up, both can't follow regular education for several reasons and are doomed to live a minimum wage for the rest of their career. My girlfriend was studying to become a teacher but things didn't go well for a while and she quitted to start a full time job in a ****ing cloth store, without any resistance coming from her parents. I might sound like an asshole right now, but who the hell are they to tell me what are good values and what aren't? What about my bald head, go look into your own nest before you judge me.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 9 Nov 2005 at 09:58.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 09:54   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

This relationship seems pretty crappy, too.

Why? We enjoy eachothers company, I find her attractive, she seems to be in love. We meet up during the weekends. I don't see the problem.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 10:46   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I don't think I will really love a girl ever at all.
Insert Silversmoke is gay joke here.

You left yourself wide open there. Good job i couldn't think of anything funny

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 10:53   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Well, what I ment to say is that I will never do things I don't like in the name of love, I am beyond that shit for already some years.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:21   #28
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

She's 20.. She should be able to talk it out with her parents, with your support
Its really up to her imo

And if they still wanna seperate you two, drop the bomb:
Tell them she's pregnant

Last edited by Alessio; 9 Nov 2005 at 11:27.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:23   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
the point is that he is clearly expecting too much of a child (yes 20 year olds can be children, we didn't all learn street life at 11 you know).
I didn't get the impression from the text that his girlfriend was particularly demanding to be treated like a child, merely that is how her parents choose to treat her. The problem with parents is their perspective on an individual is warped - they still see their little darling as very much an infant needing to be looked after.

According to SS's other posts, his girlfriend seems rather meek - perhaps timid. Not someone who can easily tell someone to "**** Off". Which does not mean she is very immature - some people are not very forceful. I of course do not know if this girl is very immature, whether she needs looking after - I do not know her well enough.

Now, I have recently come out of a relationship with a girl who was seven years younger than myself. I accompanied her home (not in cabs, I am not a rich man) most times not because "she needed to be looked after" but because I wanted to maximise the time I spent with her. Ocassionally it would be for her safety (I live in perhaps not the least dangerous of areas) - but that had nothing to do with her age and would take place even if she was ten or twenty years my senior.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:42   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

well I would kill them and eat them in a sado masochistic cannibal ritual. but that's just me.

It seems the problem is principally between her and her parents, not you and her parents, so just give her whatever support that you are comfortable giving her, since it doesn not look like this will ever turn into a marriage and babies type of relationship.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 11:57   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

heh I've kinda been in the same situation.

I lived like 2 hours away from my gf (ex now). We got quite shit at seeing eachother because she was never allowed to come and stay overnight with me and I was not allowed to stay overnight with her (unless I stayed on a hotel..). She even has a grandmother at my place, but she wasn't allowed to stay there either because it would apparantly "upset the grandmother when she was out late". Her parents probably thought we were still living in the 50's. But, her parents weren't really the problem, the problem was that she actually accepted whatever they told her to do or denied her to do.

We were together for 6 months and that was 6 completely wasted months. Next time I see such a girl I'll avoid her at all cost.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 12:18   #32
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldnt say walking a girl home or driving her or putting her in a cab is 'looking after her'. I was under the impression this was just the gentlemanly thing to do....?

Obviously it does look after her but its a side bonus to the more important fact that you are acting in one of those 'good old fashioned gentlemanly' ways.

Maybe I should've been alive in the 1920s :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 12:24   #33
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
What really annoys me is the fact that they thread her like a little kid which frustrates her.
and you don't?

btw it's about time you get your driving license.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 12:37   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think SS is having difficulty with the use of the word 'girlfriend' when he should be using the phrase 'non-lifestyle intrusive sexual partner'

You really should go back to playing PA and stop messing around with this 'life' thing.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:02   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Your life isn't my life.

FOR THE HORDE!
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:07   #36
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

if she is feeling that her parents arent treating her with the level of respect she believes her maturity deserves then that is something she needs to speak to them about.
it is not a childish thing to expect an escort home after spending the weekend with you, i would expect no less and i am 29.

and duncan you are a twat and deserve to spend the rest of your life shacked up with a pox ridden trailer trash harlet with bad teeth, no decent woman with any sense would touch you with a barge pole.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:18   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
if she is feeling that her parents arent treating her with the level of respect she believes her maturity deserves then that is something she needs to speak to them about.
it is not a childish thing to expect an escort home after spending the weekend with you, i would expect no less and i am 29.

and duncan you are a twat and deserve to spend the rest of your life shacked up with a pox ridden trailer trash harlet with bad teeth, no decent woman with any sense would touch you with a barge pole.

obligatory :

maybe you two should get together then!

BOOM BOOM

sorry
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:22   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

Why should I read that? I mean, why? Why are you even posting that on here. There was a time when these sorts of things were just laughed at and now people take them seriously. I mean, ffs. What is the world coming to? GD has become effete and pointless.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:23   #39
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
sorry
so you should be
tut

all women (except the really stupid ones) should be treated like princesses
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:26   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why should I read that? I mean, why? Why are you even posting that on here. There was a time when these sorts of things were just laughed at and now people take them seriously. I mean, ffs. What is the world coming to? GD has become effete and pointless.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187790

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187547

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186673

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:30   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: omg gf problems - problem with gfs conservative parents gd help me

Those had a kind of entertainment potential or were pitched in that way. Yours is just soppy middle class thirtysomething hand-wringing which is the bane of our society and is so banal it makes me puke.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:32   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I was hoping this was going to pitch in something funny as well eventually
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:33   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I hate your whole wricking shop and it's merchandise
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:36   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Her parents have read GD and know youre still in the closet. They dont want their precious daughter to have a future that involves you "Coming Out" when you reach 25 just as she wants to start a family.

Be open with them, try and blag it by claiming youre Bi-Sexual. Its worth a shot.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 13:44   #45
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh kura will you be my e-friend so you can teach me the way of the e-clown
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 14:08   #46
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dare you to PM pabs with an invite for him to show you the way of the clown.

I DARE YOU

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 9 Nov 2005 at 14:30.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 14:26   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
all women (except the really stupid ones) should be treated like princesses
What, be constantly insulted, criticised and ridiculed by the national media, be followed around constantly by paparazzi, be shown topless in tabloid newspapers, be cheated on by their husbands and be pursued through the streets of Paris until their violent and horrific deaths?

If you insist...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 14:36   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
.... I find her attractive, she seems to be in love. ... I don't see the problem.
I see the problem, and if you look properly it is staring right back at you.

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:24   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

You should be able to relate to SS's problems Hans, or at least you could ask your gf what she thinks when she gets in from school.

*chuckle*

Unread 9 Nov 2005, 15:26   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I think SS is having difficulty with the use of the word 'girlfriend' when he should be using the phrase 'non-lifestyle intrusive sexual partner'

You really should go back to playing PA and stop messing around with this 'life' thing.
Quoted for truth.

SS: IF YOU DON'T GET IT: YES; HER PARENTS LIVE IN THE 50'S. YES, THEY THINK YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY THEY'RE DAUGHTER!

I just felt like elaborating what DM said, and spelling it out.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote