User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 13:38   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Irresponsibility Personified

I cannot actually believe the amount of stuff i leave to the last minute. I think i take some bizarre joy in piling myself up in a heapload of shite - it doesnt seem to register that somethings have to be done.

Just now for example.

1. I dont know where my flat is
  2. I dont know where to get the keys for it
  3. I dont know if im allowed to move in tomorrow
  4. I havent even begun to pack. Instead, im hitting f5 on bbc sport and watching the test
  5. I havent even chosen my degree course, which starts in about a week.
  6. I havent even chosen which units i'll do if i do Politics/English
  7. I havent bought any of the books
  8. I havent read any of the "summer reading", nor even considered it till one of my friends asked me if i was having trouble with it too
  9. I havent bothered transferring money from my ISA to a Debit account, therefore currently have no way of paying for my flat
  10. I'm incredibly poor but still havent lifted a finger in the way of claiming tax back.

What? Why doesnt it register in my mind that "these things need attention"? Even now im sitting in a numb stupour, smelling like coffee and covered in cat hair. [Napoleon Dynamite]Idiot[/Napoleon Dynamite]

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 14:07   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Irresponsibility Personified

I have to do an exercise for my work due later today which apparently is worth £600 million (we are refinancing our loans and have to provide information about our stock by a strict deadline). I haven't looked at it yet.

I also have a 10k word dissertation due in last Thursday, on which my degree hangs on. I didn't bother asking for an extension.

You're not alone.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 15:19   #3
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I am £300* in debt, have yet to apply for my student account and received an infopack about the accomodation I have to choose between this morning (having said that, I did apply through clearing**).

Appallingly, even my sociology student brother calls me a waster.

*Originally only my Paypal account was in debt to the tune of £5; Paypal charged my bank £5, my bank charged me £30. I should have sorted that out about sixth months ago but instead opted to just let it slide.

**I didn't make the deadline for normal applications.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 16:37   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just woke up. This is normal for me at home. However I guess I shall have to get a job this year. Some nice online poker sites seem interested in hiring me though which could be fun! Things usually sort themselves out. Or if they don't at least it makes for a funny story down the pub that night.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 16:39   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hiring you as a pro? Do it. Thats too ****ing cool for words, seriously. Unless your alternative is "professor in heronomics", you wont get a better job surely.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 16:47   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as soon as you notice that Dante has posted in this thread you realise Deffeh has lost whatever competition/game he's competiting in.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 16:47   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, I think I'll probably go for that unless I can get some disgustingly well-paid job, which is unlikely seeing as I obviously don't have a degree yet. I might give leaving cert grinds as well for no real reason (except for the fact I can charge 25 euro an hour and still be cheaper than most).
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:02   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why I like GD.
Whatever mess I am in myself, there seems to be alot who's in a far worse mess.

ta Deffeh, ta Dante, etc.

Im just have to hand in a small essay by monday 13.00.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 02:38   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

yes, I have to decide if I want to do a fourth year next year (a CS masters after my 3 year maths degree), or get a job, and what I'm going to write about for my 3rd year project, which is some 20 page thing on cryptography and has to be handed in around Easter, iirc.
I'm feeling the pressure
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 22:52   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

cryptography = cool.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 01:36   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm hoping I'll find enough to write about it. I need to research it a bit more carefully, find important maths bits, add a few origional thoughts, then spend a few weeks writing it out and making it look pretty. Will be fun doing it though :-)
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 02:12   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

People who can plan out everything and get it all completed way ahead of time tend to be smug arrogant gits that noone likes. I need the fear of an impending deadline and the chasm of failure and its consequences for me to do anything. I say 'i need' but this is actually incorrect, i used to need. Contemplating my utterly pointless exsistence and how in the end my 'being' won't count for shit has caused the chasm to narrow to the point of closure. If i don't get it done wtf are you going to do? shoot me? even if you do shoot me it'll only help me avoid 50 odd years of failure ahead, you'd be doing me a favour damnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
as soon as you notice that Dante has posted in this thread you realise Deffeh has lost whatever competition/game he's competiting in.
quoted for truth.

<3 dante
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 05:41   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My "real life" should have started about 3 and a bit years ago *shrug*
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 13:27   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and all i worry about is my mortgage payments...
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 22:31   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'm hoping I'll find enough to write about it. I need to research it a bit more carefully, find important maths bits, add a few origional thoughts, then spend a few weeks writing it out and making it look pretty. Will be fun doing it though :-)
post it on here when you've done it, I'll be interested as to how it looks in the end.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 22:55   #16
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Got a case to deliver for my course with deadline on thursday... not a big one, but I still feel I'm in for a short start Getting started is always the hardest part..

You're not alone.. human beings are born lazy
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 22:57   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Nadar; I have exactly 13 hours to hand in my paper. And Im only half-way there
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 23:05   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

gl to you then :eek: what are you studying?
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 00:09   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

MET(ode)102 is one of the 3 courses Im taking.

Methods in Social Sciences.
It's increadibly boring.

12hours and ticking \o/

ta
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 00:47   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I need to learn the SPanish language by September next year.

At least I have a year before the deadline
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 02:06   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Finished. But I bet I must fix it, before I get it accepted.

Nantoz is wrong. Most norwegians going to Spain (including thebenares and the canary islands) have understood that you can get drunk with just english.
Atleast my friends managed fine without it, coming home with 24 bottles of bud and 3 litre of vodka one of the days we were there...
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 02:16   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and who do you imagine you have to thank for that?