User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jun 2005, 01:49   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Something that REALLY pisses me off

Relatively minor compared to other troubles, but this was the shortest and most interesting rant i felt i could convey.

The advert on TV just now :

"Women. Does your man have an erection problem? Call this number now, and we can all get through this together."

WHAT THE ****? No, seriously. If a guy has an erection problem, then thats ****ing shit, poor bastard. Obviously the womans interest is either a/ Shes not being Sexually satisfied b/ Shes not being provided with Seed to give birth to a child.

However

The sheer Arrogance and collective idiocy by addressing this sort of advert at women rather than men infuriates me. I cant even see the ****ing point - what, men are meant to be too stupid or stubborn to call a number? If thats the case, why is a nagging bitch going to make you change your mind about getting your pecker seen to? If anything youd let it stay limp just to spite her for making you feel "yey high" by bringing up the fact your manhood doesnt work.

I mean, imagine if this advert came on tv.

"Sup guys. Does your girlfriend suffer from Bad PMS? Tired of putting up with her emotional crap? Good news! Give her this lotion and her PMS symptoms will gradually decrease over time, and she'll still be randy enough 29/31 days a month to help you get your leg over!"

Outrage. Understandably so of course, but when you stack it from a "male dominance" position, it suddenly becomes controversial and unsufferable.

I absolutely despise the differences in perceptions between the sexes - another Example - Channel 4 ( i think ? ) is doing a show "Psycho wife" or something. Its about some Woman who married 3 men, killed 2, and tried to kill the other one. She was cold blooded, and dated, married etc solely to gain their trust, then shed go psycho from nowhere and try and kill them. What music does Channel 4 play to this? Space - Female Of The Species (Great work sound director, you picked a song that had "female" and "deadly" in it. I mean, we'll forget the tone or tempo of the song, or anything but the one line that you want to hear but hey why the **** not you get paid anyway). Again, imagine if this was a guy who lured women in and then killed them / assaulted them out the blue. I dont think theyd play "I hope you die" by the Bloodhound Gang or something happy and tongue in cheek.

Two words,

Britain ****ing sucks.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 02:13   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Something that REALLY pisses me off

fan-****ing-tastic thread
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 03:06   #3
EeewocK

EeewocK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I don't post here enough :P

Yeah it is kind of shit. Woman have waaaaaaay to much power over men. Especially ones that are kind of attractive.

And sluts >P
EeewocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 07:34   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im a tad tired of men being stereotyped as stupid and ignorant on TV. If you look at the workplace men do a better job (as a poor yet valid example - Look at who won the first two 'the apprentice' shows both in US and UK........yes thats right.....a bloke....and the top 5 contestants were all men or a majority of men) yet we are continually ridiculed for whatever stupid societal reasons here in the UK. This politically correct anti-men bs grates on me too.

Fundmanentally though im not too bothered about women working more hours. Seriously guys....if women want to bust their ass to feed a family. Die young and suffer from heart attacks and stress related problems then let them. Eventually we can sit at home and do jack shit watching tv and ironing once in awhile.

Itll be great!

Until theres a war.....because guess who has to take up the slack then eh?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:02   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

It's all true Martha, true.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:06   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeewocK

I don't post here enough :P

I strongly disagree.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:25   #7
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Eventually we can sit at home and do jack shit watching tv and ironing once in awhile.

Itll be great!
I disagree.

Doing the household work is much more than just ironing, especially if you have several children, so just sitting back wont really work, on the other hand, working 9-10 hours per day is wearing you down aswell.

Some sort of sollution where both parents spend and equal amount of time in the office and an equal amount of time at home with the children should make everyone happy.

Quote:
Until theres a war.....because guess who has to take up the slack then eh?
You don't have women in the british army/navy/airforce?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:37   #8
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Women in the army are the ones who're too ugly to get married anyways.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 09:58   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

something pissed me off yesterday, but i'm still not sure why.

people wearing trousers and a shirt which is tucked in... but NO BELT... i mean, seriously wtf? I don't know why this irritates me but it does
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 10:12   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

the hell ? why should a belt be required ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 11:33   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't know, if they were wearing a t shirt, or even a shirt that wasn't tucked in i wouldn't be able to see so i wouldn't care... but i think that the whole shirt/trousers without a belt thing looks stupid
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 11:47   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

weirdo.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:01   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

did i ever claim that i wasn't?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:09   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Belts are useful items of clothing anyway.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:18   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

see... everyone likes belts
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:43   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, they can be used as a sex aid in at least three ways, so who wouldn't like them?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:46   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
did i ever claim that i wasn't?
no, i just felt a need to restate it.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:48   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

fair enough i still think that if your not a wierdo you'e actually in the minority on this forum
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 12:54   #19
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

You are aware that whilst you may not like or agree with the tone of the advert it is essentially correct in it's target audience.

Men don't do doctors. They just don't, they'll "grin and bare it", they'll "shrug it off", and in the case of anything to do with their masculine standing, they'll never mention it to a soul if they can help it.

who do you think spots testicular cancer first in the average british male (not many of you lot here are average btw)? now who do you think spots breast cancer? If your answer wasn't Women in both cases, well... unlucky you missed the point of these adverts.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:41   #20
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, they can be used as a sex aid in at least three ways, so who wouldn't like them?
i can only think of two (bondage and asphyxiation), what's the third? blindfold?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 13:44   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i can only think of two (bondage and asphyxiation), what's the third? blindfold?
I was thinking of beatings, but yeah blindfold could work too.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:01   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
Men don't do doctors.
true, I'd have to be in a coma before a doc could get near me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
who do you think spots testicular cancer first in the average british male?
Rachel Stevens?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:14   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

im a bit taken aback by deffeh's rant

i didn't think the ad was that bad
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:25   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its not the ad itself, its more the stereotypes and attitudes that it encourages.

And i happen to agree with deff.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 14:45   #25
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn meddeling adds. Now the wife is running up the phone bill with all those calls!
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 16:18   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If some girl came up to me with some kind of medicine or some shit I'd be like hey shut it bitch and then I'd throw her medicine in the toilet and flush it then I'd throw her on the bed and go BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET, A LOT OF WOMEN GET LESS THAN THIS then i'd show her how i can get it up and she'd be all woahs then I'd be all ;D and she'd be all ;( and that would be another domestic dispute settled fairly
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:08   #27
EeewocK

EeewocK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I strongly disagree.

STFU nazi
EeewocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:41   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Check out the Freaking Cool thread. This might suggest the proper way to react to someone who comes to you to suggest viagra, cialis or the like. Just make believe she's a leopard.
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:49   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got a speeding ticket
54mph in a 40 zone.
bah

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 18:52   #30
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I got a speeding ticket
54mph in a 40 zone.
bah
What's that likely to cost you?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 21:32   #31
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dunno, all I have is a letter asking me if I was driving the car...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 21:46   #32
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

3 points and a fine if you were. Atleast, thats what i got. :/
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 22:09   #33
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It didnt really piss me off, just shocked me at the bluntness, and it coming as the first advert just after big brother started, got us kinda confused....
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 23:50   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Shall I tell you what pisses me off?

People.

In general people piss me off.

Shall I be more specific?

Let us read what Deffeh has written. Let us re-read it. Now let us think about what he has written. Well I didn't need to think about it. He is right. Focussing viagra/similar adverts on women is ****ing retarded.

RETARDED.

Equally aiming adverts for sanitary towels at men would be idiotic.

'Hey guys does your woman bleed from the vagina once a month? Do you often find it leaking onto the bed sheets. Fear not because now with new Vagina Bandages Ultra Super with Wings shaped to fit, cotton feel and almost invisible™ you will never have to have blood smeared all over your bed again!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so.

So thus far I have gathered that Deffeh does not piss me off.

Hmm.

What does piss me off?

Something that does tend to annoy me is people, or let us be more specific, women who call themselves feminists. Feminists. What does this actually mean? The womens movement if we must refer to it as that has achieved a great many things. Votes for women is one major example. But now what seems to have happened is that women instead of realising that equality (in opportunity) is the goal, wish to claim that women are 'better' than men. It's ****ing retarded, and frankly if people would stop thinking about each other as subsets of the population this wouldn't happen. Women. Men. Muslims. Blacks. Gays. THEY ARE ALL ****ING PEOPLE. (Well some of them may still be virgins that's not for me to know).

I view people as individuals. I do not expect that every female will be able to carry out every role, every job. People need to learn their own capabilities. What I do believe is that every person should realise their own capabilities and move themselves forward appropriately.

The upshot of all this is that instead of women being portrayed as housewives, as cleaners, as mothers, women are portrayed as strong individuals

The downshot is that in turn the portrayal of men has changed. Instead of being shown as the breadwinners, the leaders, the important ones, men have jokes made about them, and are shown as having weaknesses. I don't view this as positive. I don't view it as negative. If people can make 'your mom' jokes or take the piss out of their wife/whoever then why shouldn't there be 'your dad' jokes? It doesn't mean anything.

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

As soon as spasticated ****wits start realising that what the media says doesn't necessarily go then the sooner I can stop having to make posts like this.

The media tells me that I should be a skinny blonde, preferably with big tits, wear makeup and a miniskirt. Well part of the media tells me that anyway. I ignore it.

JJ I am trying desperately desperately hard not to go down the route of personal insults here but you do, in fact, come across, yet again, as a complete and utter moron in your post.

It's TV. Who cares how they stereotype you?? It's not real!

Yes the politically correct stuff is bullshit. But why let it bother you? Really? If you know it's bullshit then rise above it.

As for your latter 'points' I am not going to answer it's pointless. In war there is no taking the slack. There is no slack, and I shouldn't have to tell you that.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:03   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Something that REALLY pisses me off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Shall I tell you what pisses me off?

People.

In general people piss me off.

Shall I be more specific?

Let us read what Deffeh has written. Let us re-read it. Now let us think about what he has written. Well I didn't need to think about it. He is right. Focussing viagra/similar adverts on women is ****ing retarded.

RETARDED.

Equally aiming adverts for sanitary towels at men would be idiotic.

'Hey guys does your woman bleed from the vagina once a month? Do you often find it leaking onto the bed sheets. Fear not because now with new Vagina Bandages Ultra Super with Wings shaped to fit, cotton feel and almost invisible™ you will never have to have blood smeared all over your bed again!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so.

So thus far I have gathered that Deffeh does not piss me off.

Hmm.

What does piss me off?

Something that does tend to annoy me is people, or let us be more specific, women who call themselves feminists. Feminists. What does this actually mean? The womens movement if we must refer to it as that has achieved a great many things. Votes for women is one major example. But now what seems to have happened is that women instead of realising that equality (in opportunity) is the goal, wish to claim that women are 'better' than men. It's ****ing retarded, and frankly if people would stop thinking about each other as subsets of the population this wouldn't happen. Women. Men. Muslims. Blacks. Gays. THEY ARE ALL ****ING PEOPLE. (Well some of them may still be virgins that's not for me to know).

I view people as individuals. I do not expect that every female will be able to carry out every role, every job. People need to learn their own capabilities. What I do believe is that every person should realise their own capabilities and move themselves forward appropriately.

The upshot of all this is that instead of women being portrayed as housewives, as cleaners, as mothers, women are portrayed as strong individuals

The downshot is that in turn the portrayal of men has changed. Instead of being shown as the breadwinners, the leaders, the important ones, men have jokes made about them, and are shown as having weaknesses. I don't view this as positive. I don't view it as negative. If people can make 'your mom' jokes or take the piss out of their wife/whoever then why shouldn't there be 'your dad' jokes? It doesn't mean anything.

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

As soon as spasticated ****wits start realising that what the media says doesn't necessarily go then the sooner I can stop having to make posts like this.

The media tells me that I should be a skinny blonde, preferably with big tits, wear makeup and a miniskirt. Well part of the media tells me that anyway. I ignore it.

JJ I am trying desperately desperately hard not to go down the route of personal insults here but you do, in fact, come across, yet again, as a complete and utter moron in your post.

Yes the politically correct stuff is bullshit. But why let it bother you? Really? If you know it's bullshit then rise above it.

As for your latter 'points' I am not going to answer it's pointless. In war there is no taking the slack. There is no slack, and I shouldn't have to tell you that.
PMT
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:07   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't get PMT. It's made up by women as an excuse to be bitchy for a few days per month. I am like this all the time, I don't need an excuse.

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:02   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

my friends got me viagra for my 16th i have to say it was truely ace
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:27   #38
Embroglio

everyone deserves an errection one day a year
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:34   #39
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

its my bday this fri shud i expect a parcel in the post from the kind ppl that are GD? (remember mail bombs not accepted!)

Last edited by Alki; 25 Jun 2005 at 01:43.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:56   #40
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

The thing that really pisses me off is insurance companies. more specifically, car insurance companies. JUST BECAUSE I'M A MALE IT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL DRIVE LIKE A SHIT. MORE IMPORTANTLY, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE'S A WOMAN IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE SHOULD AUTOMATICALY PAY £500 LESS FOR HER INSURANCE THAN I SHOULD YOU COCK SUCKING WANKERS.
if that's not sexism, i don't know what is. also my nose and ears are peeling because i got burnt last sunday
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 01:58   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Something that REALLY pisses me off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
its my bday this fri shud i expect a parcel in the post from the kind ppl that are GD? (remember mail bombs not accepted!)
PM me your address, and I'll send you something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 02:35   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

should i be afraid? very afraid?
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 02:57   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Feminism has been all downhill since the SCUM Manifesto, bitches need to shut the hell up and make some pie.

Quote:

. I don't view this as positive. I don't view it as negative. If people can make 'your mom' jokes or take the piss out of their wife/whoever then why shouldn't there be 'your dad' jokes? It doesn't mean anything.

IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

The media plays a key role in forming people's perceptions and prejudices. You cant just 'ignore' a popular stereotype, since it will normally steadily work its way into the cultural consciousness and hence into the minds of people you interact with on a day to day basis (not to mention the legal system). The Western view of masculinity has changed drastically over the last 50 years, almost entirely for the worse.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 10:09   #44
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

The media plays a key role in forming people's perceptions and prejudices. You cant just 'ignore' a popular stereotype, blah blah

No, but I can think about it rationally, realise it's bollocks and then ignore it. And by ignore it obviously I don't mean pretend it doesn't exist. That would be almost impossible given the number of people around me who buy into media bullshit without bothering to consider the truth behind it. Basically it comes back to 'don't believe everything you read in the papers' or more pertinently these days, don't believe everything you see on TV. Too many people do.

Unread 25 Jun 2005, 11:24   #45
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Basically it comes back to 'don't believe everything you read in the papers' or more pertinently these days, don't believe everything you see on TV. Too many people do.
And THAT is the problem. Yesterday I was watching some talkshow (perhaps Jay Leno) and during the commercial break there were ads for THREE! "modelshows", Top Model 4, Sports Illustrated model hunt etc.

THREE! In the same commercial block.

It is very unlikely that it wont affect people. I don't know how many or in what way, but it will have som kind and degree of impact on both girls and guys.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 12:07   #46
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I left it awhile until i posted a reply. The post i wrote was intended to 'inflame' certain views. My mum is a housewife and i know damn well that she doesnt have an easy job. As for the rest of the post : TV doesnt necessarily annoy me that much. Admittedly i too am tired of the constant 'man bashing' that TV exectuvies and marketing folk seem to enjoy but what annoys me far far more is the fact that the feminist movement has made things like 'salesman' or 'chairman' a politically incorrect term to use. Having to watch what i say etc is somewhat irritating. The fact that when it gets down to it men have to fight the wars was merely 'banter' as opposed to what i actual think. Its a shame you cant see my face when i write. Youd realise that you just tried to shoot something that didnt actually exist :-((((

As for the 'TV Doesnt matter' thing. TV does matter. It has helped to shape societal conciousness now for over 30 years. What we see and view on TV and the ideas that are blasted at us through its lovely little colour screen have huge impacts on most peoples lives. If TV day in day out said XXXX was a bad thing id bet a fair proportion of people would believe it regarldess of its validity. (Look at the american media and Iraq for example)

By claiming the media have no real impact or should not have any impact on society your entire post kind of falls apart. The Media is one of (if not THE) most important part of modern culture and opinion forming in modern times. You might not believe it but that doesnt mean that the vast majority of people do.

Now get back to the kitchen bitch and make me some pie.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 12:26   #47
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I've been trying to figure it out for hours now, but is there actually a point to this thread?
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 12:29   #48
JammyJim
Godfather

Heres the low down DJ :

Deffeh is pissed at marketing execs who have it 'in' for men with their silly 'man bashing'

Everyone agrees to a certain degree. Thread decends into usual level of anarchy and off topic posting. Then sarina highlights the problems of PMT (thanks for pointing it out manson !)

Then we go back on track a little bit.
Then back off track.
Then you post.

The main point that everyone was trying to get across is that women should be in the kitchen cooking pie.
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 13:53   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

when my wife gets around to reading this thread uyou do realise that i'm going to end up in a massive argument now... AND ITS ALL THE FAULT OF YOU BASTARDS

bastards
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 13:59   #50
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
when my wife gets around to reading this thread uyou do realise that i'm going to end up in a massive argument now... AND ITS ALL THE FAULT OF YOU BASTARDS

bastards
you're married now? yay congrats!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.