User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2005, 21:54   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: annoying british accents

I'll take that as "yes yahwe I do have one of those god awful accents"
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 21:59   #52
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'll take that as "yes yahwe I do have one of those god awful accents"

ok, you win, you're so great etc. i'm completely wrong and i have no idea what i'm talking about compared to you.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 22:23   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let it go Add.

Let it go.

(or should i say "luht it geooh"?!?!!)
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 02:02   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

today i was talking to jo anne (the british girl from work) and laughing about accents and she said 'if you want to hear a horrid accent go to scotland!' and then i said 'hey my boyfriend is from scotland' and she just said 'oh'
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 03:12   #55
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
today i was talking to jo anne (the british girl from work) and laughing about accents and she said 'if you want to hear a horrid accent go to scotland!' and then i said 'hey my boyfriend is from scotland' and she just said 'oh'
It's always funny when other people put their foot in it.

Oh and props to Add for being a silhillian! It's the posher part of brum
And only mild brummy accents are to be heard there. I get told by some people they can't hear a brum accent at all, yet others can tell straight away. So it's not something I worry about too much!

P.S. ****ing yam yams
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 05:35   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
P.S. ****ing yam yams
yet another Brummie tries (and fails) to deflect criticism.

that's you, pig, Add, Rumad... Carl Chinn would be ashamed

Be proud of your silly voice! That Neville off Auf Wiedersehen Pet is to blame
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 05:41   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the brummie accent beats all others, not merely because it is the vilest of accents, but because that vile accent is combined with an ear splitting irrational tonal inflection.

thus the end result of everyone from birmingham having the shitest accent and at the sametime sounding like a teenage boy who's voice is breaking.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 15:27   #58
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

Buuurrrrmingkham
Lahndahn innit
Leevapool
Glesga

in that order
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 16:10   #59
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I like all regional accents except london's.
I know very few brummies that have the stereotypical accent.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:33   #60
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
solihull is part of that great shithole that is birmingham.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Add
i'm not interested in arguing. solihull is not part of birmingham.
Sorry Yahwe, but Add is right here.
The Black Country (Wolverhampton / Dudley) accent is significantly worse than the Birmingham accent. The Solihull accent (as far as there is one) is rather tamer.

Incidentally Add... Solihull pronounced Sohlihull or Solly'ull?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 03:51   #61
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add
i'm not interested in arguing. solihull is not part of birmingham.
Indeed. If you toddle up the road from where I live till you hit bromsgrove, you end up having a 'birmingham postcode'. This causes the value of your house to plummet and your kids to go to a shit school.

So says my mum.

An estate agent.

(Yes, 'my mum lolzzz' /workmonkey)
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 03:53   #62
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

whatever happened to him?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 04:49   #63
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
He came back a few weeks ago because he was bored.
Think he'd been banned off the every forum on the interweb, so was coming back from seconds (fifths?) but he only lasted about an hour.

Or maybe it's just because he got a girlfriend... *shrug*
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 05:38   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually his name was mentioned in a thread of people who got shitlisted and apparently he's one of those unbelievably pathetic wankers who searches for their name on internet forums they used once upon a time.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 05:42   #65
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Solihull is a posh part of brum. In fact my parents dont have a brummie accent suprising as they dont come from there, non of my mates have a brummie accent but there parents are indian. The black country accent wolves, dudley even walsall is quite bad but its nice. I have a brummie accent when I go back and when I get drunk, but i dont notice it really, i just say words a bit longer like

reaaliii or jelliiii etc etc

but on the whole its nice.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 05:45   #66
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
I like all regional accents except london's.
I know very few brummies that have the stereotypical accent.
Once again because ppl from birmingham dont really have a brummie accent, and when you are around others your accent kinda adapts to theres. I know my accent kinda dissapears when i come down south unless i get angry or drunk. When i come back from brum my friends notice my accent but then it soon slips away.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 05:46   #67
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
yet another Brummie tries (and fails) to deflect criticism.

that's you, pig, Add, Rumad... Carl Chinn would be ashamed

Be proud of your silly voice! That Neville off Auf Wiedersehen Pet is to blame
dont you live in dudley or wolves 1-X?

worst accent of the lot supposedly to this lot
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 15:27   #68
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Sorry Yahwe, but Add is right here.
The Black Country (Wolverhampton / Dudley) accent is significantly worse than the Birmingham accent. The Solihull accent (as far as there is one) is rather tamer.

Incidentally Add... Solihull pronounced Sohlihull or Solly'ull?
solihull. the latter seriously grates on my nerves.
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 18:00   #69
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
someone on our rugby team got nicknamed 'slutmonkey' for no real reason.

then one time we were at a party and some girls from his home came out to visit him and when he wasn't paying attention, a friend of mine told the girls that he used to work in an animal testing lab or something like that. and that one day he had been caught 'fondling' the monkeys (they had asked how he got the nickname) "oh my god, i can't believe he would do that" "yeah we couldn't believe it either. seems pretty screwed up to me." and they left and never came out to visit him again.

this is clearly on topic.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 16:46   #70
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Actually his name was mentioned in a thread of people who got shitlisted and apparently he's one of those unbelievably pathetic wankers who searches for their name on internet forums they used once upon a time.
Actually... I kinda told him that he was still being talked about for his shitness.
So he decided to come back and be shit some more :\