User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:45   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Sky Tv

We live in Holland and would like to have SKY tv(mainly for football, or should i say [football]?

Anybody here who has sky OUTSIDE the uk, who can tell me how to get it?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:51   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Sky Tv

every time you create a thread, god kills a green blob.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:52   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Sky Tv

Point your dish in the general direction of civilisation and hope.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:53   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

google bint

http://www.expatriate-online.com/sto...skydigital.cfm

you're selling your soul to murdoch
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 18:11   #5
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Well a couple of years ago when Sky Digital first came out, one of my uncles in Antwerp asked if he could have the Satellite/Sky registered in one of my fathers offices. It's being billed to a UK address, but he receives it perfectly well.

I'll ask him next time I see him how he set it up.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 18:12   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Sky Tv

What does your uncle do in Antwerp?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 20:47   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What does your uncle do in Antwerp?
Diamonds

I just spoke to his son - apparently it is like i have said.

He claims that you can get Sky in Holland otherwise, but they have opted to keep the UK service because he thinks they restrict the channels on the European service.

So as far as he knows his father just pays a DD to mine every month, the card, the box etc.. all registered to a UK office. His father simply paid some guy so set it up for him - assumes that this simply means pointing it in the right direction because the signal will have already been decoded through the legitimate card/box combo.

Unfortunately my uncle is not in the country and my dad doesn't have a clue how he got it to work over there - only that it works.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help!

Last edited by Zar; 19 Oct 2005 at 20:56.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 21:27   #8
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

quite enuff help, thanks, we found some info thru the link and indeed belgium seems to be the main country SKY sells to but it can be provided in Holland, and since we have an UK adress it shouldnot be a problem i guess
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:48   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

um... i think from a comment he made the other day flav has sky, so you could try asking him
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 11:59   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
quite enuff help, thanks, we found some info thru the link and indeed belgium seems to be the main country SKY sells to but it can be provided in Holland, and since we have an UK adress it shouldnot be a problem i guess
ENUUFFFFFF
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 12:05   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i have sky, but thats in england.

hope this helps dude!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote