User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:01   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Am I ill?

Because I don't seem to be terribly healthy atm.

Regardless of how much sleep I have (And a few nights ago, I slept from 8 in the evening to about 12 the next day.) I always seem to get really tired about 6-7pm.

I sometimes have trouble walking very far, and I often need to rest a lot. I don't seem to have a lot of motivation to do anything much, really. My mood swings about quite a lot too.

I often drink a lot of booze, nearing two pints a day on average atm.

My left hand seems to have developed a nervous twitch which comes and goes, and is rather noticeable.

I feel about eighty atm.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:05   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Am I ill?

the tiredness thing is probably more related to your diet than to how much sleep you get
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:07   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do some exercise you lazy shit.

And improve your diet, cut down on the booze.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:12   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What have you had to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner the last 5-7 days?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:14   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Manic Depression. Congratulations! You are now in the majority!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:23   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Am I ill?

I've never eaten breakfast in my life. For the last week or so I've had a meat-and-potatoes esque meal for dinner and something light like beans on toast for tea.

But this has all been going on for quite some time now, and I don't think it has anything much to do with my diet.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:27   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you are sick manson.

SICK

edit : i'd suggest keeping a log of symptoms, then going to the doctor.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:28   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

include vegetables or fruit.

Carrots go with a lot of things (meat + potatoes), as do peas, sweetcorn, stuff like that.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:31   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why does everyone assume that just because I'm slightly overweight, all I eat is pies and chocolate washed down with Guinness?

I actually have a fairly decent diet and I get a quite fair amount of excercise as well.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:32   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Haven't you had mood swings for a long time now?

Start taking lithium ffs!
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:33   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i found that sleeping for more than 6 hours a day made me feel lethargic and tired. However if you only sleep for 5/6 hours a day then after approximately 2 weeks your body has some kind of 'Give me sleep now' fit where you need to sleep from early at night through until a reasonable hour and get a full 12 hours. Then you can repeat the 5/6 hours a night and be hunkey dorey.

Alternatively just drink more coffee
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:34   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i found that sleeping for more than 6 hours a day made me feel lethargic and tired. However if you only sleep for 5/6 hours a day then after approximately 2 weeks your body has some kind of 'Give me sleep now' fit where you need to sleep from early at night through until a reasonable hour and get a full 12 hours. Then you can repeat the 5/6 hours a night and be hunkey dorey.

Alternatively just drink more coffee
the more i learn about you the more i think

oh my god our forum admin is some weird offshoot of human
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:44   #13
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know your age or weight but more and more people are being diagnosed with type II diabetes. This will cause fatigue.

Depression will cause fatigue. Many depressed people self-medicate with alcohol. Another possibility. Clinical depression is/can be caused by a chemical imbalance.

Boredom will cause lethargy.

There is also something called chronic fatigue syndrome which you might want to find out more about.

At any rate, if it continues for much longer you should probably take a trip to the doctor.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:49   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I certainly don't have diabetes, as I recently had a blood test for those kinds of things. (So no, it's not AIDS either, before anyone says that.)
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:52   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

you just need a kick up your arse
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:55   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
However if you only sleep for 5/6 hours a day then after approximately 2 weeks your body has some kind of 'Give me sleep now' fit where you need to sleep from early at night through until a reasonable hour and get a full 12 hours.
i have something similar but it's weekly and ten hours or so.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:08   #17
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

first OMG U HAVE TEH AIDS post.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:12   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I certainly don't have diabetes, as I recently had a blood test for those kinds of things. (So no, it's not AIDS either, before anyone says that.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
first OMG U HAVE TEH AIDS post.
There's always one
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:18   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
There's always one
And it's usually vampire_lestat.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:19   #20
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

I didn't actually read any of the thread (or initial post), i just saw the title and thought...
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:25   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I didn't actually read any of the thread (or initial post), i just saw the title and thought...
In that case, I let you off.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:36   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

thats OK then
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:45   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I want Dr. Nantoz to examine me. Just to be sure.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:47   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I want the woman in Nantoz's avatar to examine me. Just for kicks and splooge.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:54   #25
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Maybe you should get laid more?

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:58   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Am I ill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Maybe you should get laid more?
Well, if someone gave me the money to go over to Oslo...

Could I claim off the NHS, do you suppose?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:02   #27
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's always AIDS that gets the comedy disease jokes. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned cancer?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:05   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wish I did bang Thai ladyboys.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:07   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
b) Swim across the English Chanel (happens all the time), hike from France to Norway.
We've steamed through the English Channel many a times during all 4 seasons, and every time our ship kept being hit by 20-30 foot waves. I don't think that's a good idea swimming across it.

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:07   #30
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

normally english then are they?
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:10   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
normally english then are they?
No, they're normally very bad transvestites who have ADHD, strange fetishes about Mary Jane shoes and older women, and who claim to be straight and thus won't sleep with me. Bastards.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:17   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Actually, now you come to mention it, I was at Tynemouth the other day. I was at the very edge of the harbour mouth. I looked out to the sea, and I thought to myself 'hundreds of miles in that direction lies the possiblity of cock. You could just jump into the sea and start swimming.'

Then I realised that if I did that, I'd die, as I wouldn't make it more than five meteres in the freezing waters packed with vicious sea creatures and Sunderland turds.

So I walked back to the high street. In the rain.

Alone.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:11   #33
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

You must be better in 3 weeks time. I have a number of girls enquiring what provision of elegible young males I have made for them. You are one of their options.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 23:36   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ah, well, if there are other 'options' to chose from, then I am already at a disadvantage.

These girls. How many are they in number?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 00:51   #35
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cure or kill.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 01:01   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Women?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 09:49   #37
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Erm, at least 2. Probably more. I'm really not too sure though.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 10:09   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol

i would also say about the sleep thing, believe it or not, sleeping too much is also bad for you

try and get between 6 and 8 hours a night mate
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 13:40   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think that this forum possibly includes the biggest cross-section of strange in the world.

someone should make a side-show out of us
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 14:13   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

T+F is a transvestite?!
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 14:19   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Why do you do it?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 14:58   #42
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

At what point is someone a tranny? 'cause well we've all worn womens underwear at some point. Its always blamed on all your stuff being dirty, but thats just social convention.

I think the whole metrosexual thing is going to get more metrosexual and in 20 years time they'll be hot straight arses in tight little dresses turning down MM all the time (at his school no doubt).
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 15:40   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Why do you ask?
I just wondered how big a pervert you were. \0/
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:18   #44
Spiderman

Welcome To Aids.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:26   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:27   #46
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It was still hilarious MM
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:30   #47
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Why would they test you for AIDS anyway?

Have you been sticking your wee wee in places you shouldn't!
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:34   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It was still hilarious MM
Only to Sino-Dutch ladyboys who deny their sexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Why would they test you for AIDS anyway?
It wasn't a test specifically for AIDS. It was a general test for various diseases based on a blood sample.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Have you been sticking your wee wee in places you shouldn't!
Yes, but that's irrelevant.
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:36   #49
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Yes, but I doubt whether they would have done an AIDS test in the process.

So the possibility is still there!!!
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 00:37   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

This thread is now about how much of a cocksucking gay fagboy SilverSmoke looks like.