User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 23:58   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Ok like elaborating on a SERIOUS non trolling discussion in #forums, serious posts as to who is shit and why, also feel free to add people who have surprised you and left your top 5 worst posters list.

#1 Phang
He just reads like Jakiri when he was at his worst, or he's just trolling/brown-nosing, he adds very very little to any thread other than attacking someone or agreeing with someone.

#2 Theamion
If he isn't talking up his social life or hockey or being pompous then he's usually trolling or pointing out it's not as great as hockey or his social life... well you get the idea.

#3 Marilyn Manson
OMG WE GET IT YOU LIKE MEN

#4 Omega2
I don't even look at his threads anymore and that's the first time that I've ever done that, I usually examine each and every thread posted in the history of GD ever and he's the first person that has made me not want to look at a thread because of his name being the author of it.... it's a talent that is.

#5 Acropolis
Sneaking in at the death, he's went from decent contributer to I MUST IMPOSE THE WILL OF MY MIND ON YOU INTERNET PEOPLE AND I AM NOW INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL THINKING

on a Sidenote to prove people do change(their opinions on people).... Deffeh slipped dramatically out of my top 5 poster hates not cause of the fact there was people who made themselves worse but the fact he's drastically changed as a poster and Jakiri for like picking his moments better these days and getting the funny back imo (and not referencing everything to geek humour).

Anyway, please post your constructive critical top 5 worst posters on these forums with reasons why they are the worst posters NOW(not cause they roided your planet and gloated in round 4 or summit please ta).

Do not post to slams someone's opinions please.... I'm going to throw the ball to the mods on this one to see if they want to make this thread work or not.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote