User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 May 2003, 22:38   #1
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
Catch 22

Ok so im half way through this book^^^^ its mighty confusing and not what i expected..i know its classed as a 'classic' but it seems a big pile of hairy bolloks to me......

Should i carry on ???

Or watch BB

Unread 23 May 2003, 22:40   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its ok. Really funny in some places, but hardly "one of the best books ever".
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:42   #3
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
Ill give you that..bit dissapointed with it realy
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:42   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Never read it, so the only worthwhile advice is to kick your TV in, to stop that wank getting anywhere near u.
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:44   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
to be honest i preferred James and the Giant Peach
Unread 23 May 2003, 22:49   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
well its meant to be confusing, imagine if you were going mad or in some sort of crazy dream and it'll help. I actually really liked it after a bit, it is a bit dated and its ideas have been used fck loads ever since but tis still good. I personally liked how orr who appeared to be the most nuts and withdrawn was actually the cleverest and found the first way out.

Yossarian lives!!!
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 23:56   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yeah it's quite confusing but it's supposed to be.
Various bits made me smile, especially the whole Nately's whore "thing" and that captain with the multiplying yossarians.