User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Sep 2005, 06:59   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bug Chasers & Gift Giver parties...

Sorry for the shit post, but this weird enough to share I think. Parties where people deliberely have unprotected sex with HIV infected people.

Quote:
Bug parties are sex parties often ranging from a few to as much as 30 people. Unsafe sex with every participant at the party is encouraged. There are several variations of bug parties. At some, there is one member of the "orgy" that is HIV positive. Only this individual and the host know his positive status.

The remaining participants know that there is an infected person in the room, but do not know his identity. The participants then partake in a night usually filled with alcohol, drugs and of course unsafe sex.

http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gay101/a/bugparties.htm
The link is to about.com, and they're notorious for their pop ups.

Absolutely bizaare.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:13   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bug Chasers & Gift Giver parties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The general concept is nothing new, really.
Russian roulette, diverse extreme sports, "heroic" feats up trough the ages. People like to gamble with their lives.

Stupid wankers by the way.
I heard about this a few months ago, and was curious why people done it. After reading some discussions, I think the main argument (apart from 'identity' issues, which are also important), goes something like this: HIV isnt that bad these days, and with a good drugs program an affected individual can live a normal life. A gay person who lives a highly promiscuous lifestyle is fairly likely to contract HIV at some point. So it makes sense to get it on purpose, so that you can stop worrying about it and start your drugs program immediately, rather than contracting it at some indefinite point in the future.

Assuming the part about HIV 'not being that bad' is true (I havent bothered to check, but its a claim that is made a lot), I can see the logic in this although I still suspect that 90% of them are doing it for identity reasons.

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 Sep 2005 at 08:29.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:42   #3
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I'm just happy that these people won't breed.
Unread 22 Sep 2005, 08:43   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I heard about this a few months ago, and was curious why people done it. After reading some discussions, I think the main argument (apart from 'identity' issues, which are also important), goes something like this: HIV isnt that bad these days, and with a good drugs program an affected individual can live a normal life. A gay person who lives a highly promiscuous lifestyle is fairly likely to contract HIV at some point. So it makes sense to get it on purpose, so that you can stop worrying about it and start your drugs program immediately, rather than contracting it at some indefinite point in the future.

Assuming the part about HIV 'not being that bad' is true (I havent bothered to check, but its a claim that is made a lot), I can see the logic in this although I still suspect that 90% of them are doing it for identity reasons.
The drugs are very expensive, and reinfection makes it difficult to treat. I think it's stupid, maybe they wouldl never get it if they just top having dangerous sex. Damn.