User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:00   #1
Denial

Denial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the rough
Your opinions on a decent car

I was wondering what the general opinions of a large group of people would be over what sort of car to go for thats not in an insurance group higher than 15, maybe 17 at a push if its not a car with a reputation. Something with good handling, a bit of (lot of, preferably) power and has a decent engine build.

I was thinking of something like a Peugeot 306 GTi-6.

Would appreciate input.
Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:28   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Your opinions on a decent car

Presumably you'd want something with a lot of space in the back? Reclining seats? Etc?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 15:50   #3
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your opinions on a decent car

I could name any number of decent handling cars, from Subaru to Honda to Noble.

So, HOW MUCH?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 15:53   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

VW polo.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 16:10   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally , im a big fan of the new look VW Golf, and I think when i go to get my new car, thats what it will be. Dont particularly need a huge engine, just something a bit more practical.

PS : Which is uglier. The Fiat Seicento, or the VW Lupo? And why oh why oh why do morons insists on Chavving up either of these vehicles.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 17:43   #6
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Personally , im a big fan of the new look VW Golf, and I think when i go to get my new car, thats what it will be. Dont particularly need a huge engine, just something a bit more practical.

PS : Which is uglier. The Fiat Seicento, or the VW Lupo? And why oh why oh why do morons insists on Chavving up either of these vehicles.

Today I saw a smart car, wit the big spoiler on the back, that surely must tip the car backwards in winds over 5mph.
It also had lowered suspension, low side skirts, and a scooped bonnet, with fancy light clusters on the rear and front.
and gold alloys.
The interchangable side panels were covered in flames.

why
oh why
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 17:44   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

As Dead_Meat said, it's easier on us to suggest cars knowning what sort of price range you have in mind, and whether you are buying brand new or second hand.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:33   #8
Denial

Denial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the rough

I'd prefer to get second hand seeing as buying a car new isn't worth it unless you're planning to keep it for a very long time, as depreciation is significant. I did mention the 306 which is getting a little dated now. I'd say my price range is about 5k - 12k.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:44   #9
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

thats quite a large range. if i had 10-12k I'd get a new-style (yet 2nd hand) VW golf as someone allready mentioned. They look good, and they're pretty powerfull (1.6l i think, might go up to 2l?). Though it's possible they're in a higher insurance bracket than you wanted.
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 19:01   #10
Denial

I wanted a VW Golf 1.9 GT TDi mk4 at one point, and still might get one. they're within my budget and not that high insurance group-wise
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 21:36   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could do a lot worse than a good Honda Integra Type-R
If you're not too worried about creature comforts, but want full-on handling, braking and speed, it's pretty much all you could want.

If that's a little OTT, then I'd suggest a nippy little Focus ST170. Not as mad as the Focus 2.0 RS, but good and pokey, and if you like this sort of thing, eminently moddable with shitty accessories from Halfords.

Other than that, Subaru's, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia RS (no, I'm not kidding) and all the usual Citraoen Saxo VTS/VTR (getting on a bit now) and if you don;t mind the dull interior, the last Honda prelude is still a great car, as long as you get the 2.2VTEC with passive rear steering.

Now, if you wanted to go another direction completely, you could pick up all sorts of big old cars, such as Jags, BMWs, and the like, but you'll be getting out of arranty, but you'll be getting a lot of car for your money. BMW M3 is not out of the question, but I don't know about insurance.

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 22:55   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Mark IV VW Golf
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 02:30   #13
Spiderman

<gloat>
My bro recently picked up a Porsche Boxter which I am insured on in a few days.
</gloat>

are html type tags still in these days?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 02:58   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

<gloat>
I have my own car.
</gloat>

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 02:59   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its no 911 tho.

(i was told i hadnt posted in this so figured i wouldnt let anyone down :-((( )
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:02   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

actually if i was in your position id probably buy a BMW 5 Series. (old style) not the new.

you can pick up a 520i for around 10-15grand depending on age and miles and theres not a lot of cars for that kind of dosh that are going to beat it for refinement/power/handling etc etc.

oh and comfort.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:14   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

I think the golf is everything you need, i drive my mums when at home, its very spacious wether youre front or back passenger (Im a 6ft and I can sit in the back in comfort) its nippy, ie very fast (has 6 gears) controls well, good electronics ie windscreen wipers come on when it detects rain, lights come on when it gets dark and other smart little things that make life easier (ie when you lock the car at night the lights stay on for 30 seconds or so, ie parking it in front of your house, you can see where youre going. Not only that but it looks nice (especially in the black that weve got) and its an eye turner you dont see too many around atm.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:16   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
<gloat>
My bro recently picked up a Porsche Boxter which I am insured on in a few days.
</gloat>

are html type tags still in these days?
didnt know they made Boxter, I thought it was Boxster...

Anyway Boxsters are for women and are nothing to be proud of if youre a man.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:18   #19
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial
I'd prefer to get second hand seeing as buying a car new isn't worth it unless you're planning to keep it for a very long time, as depreciation is significant. I did mention the 306 which is getting a little dated now. I'd say my price range is about 5k - 12k.
new cars lose value quickly, but certain cars hold there value well, ie golfs seem to hold there value well, if you sell on withing 2-3 years etc.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:22   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
you can pick up a 520i for around 10-15grand depending on age and miles and theres not a lot of cars for that kind of dosh that are going to beat it for refinement/power/handling etc etc.

oh and comfort.
DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL...

I didn't realise Denial had three kids, a wife and a mortgage. He's thinking of a GTi-6 and you come up with a rep-mobile?

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:25   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

You Obviously Havnt Watched The Bmw Films Have You Old Man
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:25   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

http://usa.bmwfilms.com/clap.asp?tem...sa&film=chosen
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 03:30   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

So a snappy advert makes up for the fact you suggested the most generic, obvious choice known to man?

MUST DO BETTER.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 04:06   #24
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

<3 Saabs.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 08:19   #25
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I learnt to drive in a Lupo, it was quite funny having to spend 10 minutes at the start of lessons pumping the seat all the way down and back, my teacher and seemingly all her other pupils were quite small
I passed in it though, so all is good, but I'd never buy one
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 13:27   #26
Denial

As much as I like the look of some BMW's, they're far too expensive to get fixed and quite expensive to buy anyway. Also there are so many of them on the road now.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 13:32   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

So what ARE you going to buy?

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 13:46   #28
Denial

Well I think I have my heart set on a 306 GTi-6, but I thought i'd see what other people had to suggest. For the most part its already been models that I have considered, but decided against for various reasons.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 13:49   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

You considered an Integra Type-R ?

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 14:22   #30
Denial

No, not the Integra, i'll look into it now. Think the Civic Type-R is out of my league, though.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 14:27   #31
Denial

Its insurance group 18, so probably a little high for me at this very moment.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 14:43   #32
Denial

The cheapest insurance company wants twice as much for an Integra when compared to a 306 :| Look like nice cars, though.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 14:44   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Hmm, Integra Type R is a Group 18.

Oh well, the ST170 is a 15.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 14:57   #34
pig
1up on you

VW GOLF
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 19:39   #35
Denial

I have added the Honda Integra Type R to my shortlist, as I don't know how my financial situation will be like by October, but if things go to plan it might be in a better state to cope with the insurance and general cost of the car. So the list is so far:

Peugeot 306 GTi-6
Honda Integra Type R
Citroen Saxo VTS
Peugeot 106 GTi
Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
VW Golf 1.9 GT TDI (not sure which bhp version, 150 preferably)
Vauxhall Astra GSi

Few others I like, but can't think of off the top of my head. Thats in order of current preference.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:29   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Peugeot 406 Coupe?

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:34   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Whose post code is TW13 4TG?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:37   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

My old one in the UK. Near Heathrow airport.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:40   #39
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Denial, I look forward to seeing you *cruising* up and down Crowborough highstreet
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:55   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Right, I've found it.

You should not care about insurance, about cost to maintain, about anything else, because I have found you a 1998 Jaguar XJR, 400bhp, fully loaded, FSH, for less than 12 grand.

Now that, my friend, is a seriously good car.

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:00   #41
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/ecars/F.../Panda1989.jpg
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:16   #42
Denial

I don't think I am quite mature enough for a Jaguar like that. I'll look into the 406 Coupe, though.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:26   #43
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial
Peugeot 306 GTi-6 - Maybe
Honda Integra Type R - Yes
Citroen Saxo VTS - NO
Peugeot 106 GTi - NO
Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI - NO
VW Golf 1.9 GT TDI (not sure which bhp version, 150 preferably) - YES
Vauxhall Astra GSi - NO
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:03   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Right, I've found it.

You should not care about insurance, about cost to maintain, about anything else, because I have found you a 1998 Jaguar XJR, 400bhp, fully loaded, FSH, for less than 12 grand.

Now that, my friend, is a seriously good car.

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 09:00   #45
Denial

After 2 days of deliberation, I am going to make the Honda Integra Type R my next car, and the Peugeot 306 GTi-6 my fallback car if I find that I cannot afford the Honda.

Looks pretty good
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 13:15   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

fap fap fap fap
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 14:29   #47
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Does it come with or without the dog?
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 14:57   #48
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Type R all the way, or maybe Clio V6, whatever floats ur boat