User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:09   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
More Neighbours Faggotry

Dunno if you've heard about this, if you have, lets be honest, you're pretty ****ing sad. Anyway, for the 20th anniversary of the show, lots of past stars are making an appearance, including:

Craig McLachlan (Henry Ramsey), Annie Jones (Jane Harris), Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson), Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz), Ian Rawlings (Philip Martin), Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy), Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock), Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood), Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker) and Daniel McPherson (Joel Samuels).

More here
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:13   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: More Neighbours Faggotry

For once I get the privilege of designating something as 'old'

this is the happiest day of my life
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:21   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is old.

When are they going to show it?

EDIT: Last time I read such a story, they wanted to bring back Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia and Russel Crowe.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:22   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i don't know who all but two of them are
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:31   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

When did Kym Valentine leave and why? :(
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:35   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Libby coming back? yay!
She left about 10 weeks ago, to live with Darren.
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:36   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

libby is possibly my most hated character in all of neighbours... little whiny bitch
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:38   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Craig McLachlan (Henry Ramsey),
Annie Jones (Jane Harris),
Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson),
Moya O'Sullivan (Marlene Kratz),
Ian Rawlings (Philip Martin),
Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy),
Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock),
Jacinta Stapleton (Amy Greenwood),
Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker),
Daniel McPherson (Joel Samuels).

Those in negotiation:
Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont) (I remember her being fairly fit)
Jesse Spencer (Billy Kennedy)
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:41   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ah, i know phillip martin too

and joel
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:47   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'd still shag her
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 00:49   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
i'd still shag her
Don't let Joel's long hair confuse you.
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 02:13   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Melissa Bell, Kym Valentine, ,Jacintta Stapleton.

It'll be worth watching for these three alone. I used to rush home from school Jacinta Stapleton in a school girl uniform? YES ****ING PLEASE.
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 02:45   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i used to do the same with holly vallance...

mmm
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 12:25   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know who half these people are.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 15:38   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Apparently they are making another aproach for Kylie and Natalie Imbruglia (as they failed orignially), and I think the Russell Crowe approach was successful (http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/050301/242/fdibd.html).

Oh and I hope Phil Martin comes back to be killed.

Last edited by LHC; 25 Mar 2005 at 15:52.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 16:39   #16
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Why LHC... why?
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 16:45   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Because he was a terrible fat character that was a loser at life and he annoyed the **** out of me.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 17:40   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

\o/

neighbours is the best soap opera on tv

kylie and natalie should remove the pretentious dildos stuck up their arses and recognise that without neighbours they'd be nothing. NOTHING.

what about gaby willis and annalise? and her fit sister emma hartman, joe mangal? sky should be legal by now surely, anne wilkinson

what about bringing back mellisa and josh (cody and todd died) and phoebe, what about phoebe?
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 17:48   #19
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

also from that site

IAN SMITH (NEIGHBOURS)

This is brilliant. He may not have actually left Neighbours, but veteran Ian Smith, who plays Harold Bishop, is chancing his arm something very new for him. Instead of tooting on his trombone ? or whatever it is that he plays in the telly show ? he?s going to release a hip hop record. Laughingly, he says his pals are already calling him Puff Grandaddy. Look out though, Ian is aiming for a Christmas Number One!
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 19:09   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
what about gaby willis and annalise? and her fit sister emma hartman, joe mangal? sky should be legal by now surely, anne wilkinson

what about bringing back mellisa and josh (cody and todd died) and phoebe, what about phoebe?
I'd like to see Doug, Pam and Brad Willis too. Good call on Phoebe as well.
I think that site said Annalise might be coming back (she's pretty damn fit)
Unread 25 Mar 2005, 20:16   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

They can't have natalie imbruglia. I distinctly remember characters in the program talking about her, the world would turn inside out or something.