User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:19   #1
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Moving on...

Greetings all:

For those who have been following my recent misadventures, (I still walk around with my hands in the air after the Boss' desk incident, by the way), today is a watershed day for me. As of end of day today I am no longer in 'the business', and Monday and Tuesday I will have an irritatingly extended debriefing session about what I can and cannot do and talk about for the rest of my days...

Then, just over a week from today, I am off to Jolly old Blighty, to start the next stage of my career/life at Oxford.

So today is my last chance to terribly abuse my power, but people I don't like on watchlists, falsify WMD finds and generally make a mess of things. Actually, I can't really do any of those things either (at least, not without getting instantly caught) but it makes for an amusing tale...

The scandalously young girlfriend who was the subject of my last series of posts and I are off for the weekend for a couple days of general hedonism, then its packing everything I own and moving across the pond...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:34   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Moving on...

im assuming your scandalously young girlfriend isnt coming with you? her father might 'twig' what was going on.
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:36   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

have a great weekend!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:37   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

you will have to tell us wha yu can say after your debriefing.

As for the daugter I am sure she will be ready for you. You will be ripped apart
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:41   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
and Monday and Tuesday I will have an irritatingly extended debriefing session about what I can and cannot do and talk about for the rest of my days...
Bloody hell. This sounds like as if you've been working for the FBI/CIA for years.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 14:44   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Greetings all:

So today is my last chance to terribly abuse my power, but people I don't like on watchlists, falsify WMD finds and generally make a mess of things. Actually, I can't really do any of those things either (at least, not without getting instantly caught) but it makes for an amusing tale...
damnit. cant you put 8pm on a watch list ? pretty please ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 15:10   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yes, immediately put Sunday on the terrorist watchlist.
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 15:19   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

AH so you're the one who didn't like Cat Stevens...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 15:35   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I'd dearly like it if Vermillion could sort my gf out with some special clearance cause they are telling her it could take 18 months to three years merely cause she lived a year in the UK compared to the average of 2-3 months when it comes to applying for jobs that are govermental in the Ottawa area.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 16:36   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/vermillion
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 17:07   #11
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Interesting.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 17:08   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Quote:
io: Fetish/Erotica Photographer... lover over Grrls... Dancer... I'm not sure what to say about myself... really, I photograph sexy girls, I am always looking for more models.. I generally do not have any interest in photographing guys, unless there is something special... Drag Queens are always welcome.

I am very into piercings and tattoos... cats. I do Irish and Scottish dance, Swing and Lindy Hop, I'm a goth at heart, though I can't be bothered to dress the part any longer. I still love black and all things sinister and kinky.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 17:51   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Moving on...

What the **** is "Lindy Hop"?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:34   #14
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Bloody hell. This sounds like as if you've been working for the FBI/CIA for years.
I'm Canadian, so no.

Yes my girlfriend is coming with me, She gave her father some excuse, and he does not know I am taking off for the weekend, so there is no reason for him to put two and two together... I hope...

Otherwise a Black team might be waiting for us at the B&B...

While I actually CAN put people on one of the many watchlists, it has to be justified, evidenced, then verified by another department head, and then goes through another level of screening after me.

This is not the sort of thing they take lightly, screwing around with this is not just losing my job, it is a felony, and one the would persecute...

Sunday, Canadian Security clearance, in particular Secret Top Secret1 and TopSecret2 clearances, are all done through CSIS. They do designated files first, meaning files recommended by director generals and above, from sensetive organisations. Even if today were not my last day, I am not a director general, and I have no way of influencing the progress of a security check...

Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:37   #15
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
This guy is a disgrace to the name Vermillion.

Lindy Hop? Fetish photographer looking for Drag Queens?

I need to go shower, and possibly change my handle...

Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:40   #16
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Lindy Hop? Fetish photographer looking for Drag Queens?

I need to go shower, and possibly play with my handle...
Disgusting pervert!
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:40   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Vermillion, are UFO's real, and has the worlds mass media stealthily been conditioning us into not having mass hysteria when government announce contact with intelligent alien life?
Unread 24 Sep 2004, 18:47   #18
Vermillion
Historian

As it is my last day, I suppose I can reveal the truth...

UFOs are real, but they are not extratrrestrial life, they are scouts and probes based on the Nazi flying disk ship designs, sent from the Fourth Reich military base set up in 1945 on the far side of the moon.

Watch the skies my friends, watch the skies...

Unread 24 Sep 2004, 19:06   #19
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

lol.