User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2004, 11:05   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Broadband Again

Ok I know I wrote a thread on this a while ago, but I tried looking for it again and its knowhere to be found.

So I ask again,

I need a Broadband Provider.
Which has no limits or very high ones. I only need 512k, and i'd like it to be fairly cheap.
A free modem/setup would be nice to
Please help
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 11:14   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Broadband Again

www.adslguide.org.uk
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 12:26   #3
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

!
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 15:04   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

http://www.net4nowt.co.uk/
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:20   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

www.v21.co.uk
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 22:10   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just saw BT plugging their Broadband again. £19.99 a month sounds wonderful, then you see the "1GB a month download limit" , and i utterly pissed myself. How exactly do they plan on attracting new subscribers when theyre limiting the download amount in a month (and you can bet that they hit you with a hefty excess if you exceed it).

What an utterly shite package.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 22:18   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

bto seem to be shit now, the package we got about 2 years ago (and still have) has been ace though, no limits and there's only ever been one real problem with it
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 22:32   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Just saw BT plugging their Broadband again. £19.99 a month sounds wonderful, then you see the "1GB a month download limit" , and i utterly pissed myself. How exactly do they plan on attracting new subscribers when theyre limiting the download amount in a month (and you can bet that they hit you with a hefty excess if you exceed it).

What an utterly shite package.
ill be leaving them come 2005
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 22:34   #9
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Got Blueyonder with Telewest Broadband. Only 256kps, but free installation/modem etc. £19.99 per month. 700MB limit per day. No too bad

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote