User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:35   #1
moo-moo

moo-moo is an unknown quantity at this point
Our Matriarchal Society

by Bob Yoho

The recent school shootings in Oklahoma have once again brought the subject of gun control to the forefront in public, political debate. Liberals are telling us that incrementalized gun confiscation can make America a safer place in which to live. And it is tragic that many of our citizens believe them, thereby revealing one of our greatest problems as a nation.

The militant feminists are constantly whining about our discriminatory patriarchal society. America is not a patriarchal society. It hasn't been for many years. The rise of political correctness is an indication that we are living in a country that has become emasculated, feminized, and neutered.

In the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you that I am a Neanderthal - proud member of a dying breed, one of the last of my kind. I am a practicing male chauvinist. (And we've all heard it said: "Practice makes perfect.")

My wife is one of the most feminine women I know. She likes staying at home and caring for our children. She likes her husband going to work and being solely responsible for paying our bills and putting food on the table. She is also a fiercely independent woman. Yet despite this fact, my wife is a bigger chauvinist than I am. She thinks women should have never been given the right to vote, nor should they run for office. "Women think with their hearts and not their heads," she explains.

Being the sensitive 90's kind of guy that I am, I used to argue with her. No longer! Increasingly, I am beginning to see the logic in her point of view.

If you remove the women's vote from our electorate, then every president since Reagan would likely have been a Republican. If you remove the women's vote, the right to life issue would not be a subject that strikes fear in the heart of wimpy male politicians. If you remove the women's vote, then Americans would never have elected a man who dared to tell you with a straight face, "I feel your pain."

Remember back when you skinned your knee as a child. Who did you go to for comfort? Your mother fussed over you and said that she would kiss your "boo boo." Your dad told you to "quit whining, shake it off, and act like a man!"

Increasingly, Democrats have become the "Mommy Party" and Republicans are the "Daddy Party." The Democrats cry over your pain and tell you that they will give the victimized, down-trodden babies in our country everything they need or desire.

Your mothers try to remove all dangers far away from their children, so that they will not be hurt. Your fathers recognize the dangers, warn you about them, and expect you to follow their experienced advice.

A father wants his boy to play football; a mother worries that he will be hurt. A mother kisses her child's finger when he burns it on the stove; a father tells him, "you should have listened when I warned you it was hot!" A mother tells her son to report the school bully to the principal; fathers tell him to punch the bum in the nose.

Mothers want to protect their children from everything. Fathers believe that hardship and adversity are things that build character. When children complain that things aren't fair, mothers sympathize with them; fathers tell them that "life isn't fair."

Our matriarchal American society is doing its best to legislate -or litigate- away all risks from every aspect of our daily lives. We are living in a gelded age, a time when Democrats have convinced many Americans that they can protect us from every danger, every hardship, and remove all fear and possibility of failure. Do not believe them.

We live in a country that guarantees every man an equal opportunity; it doesn't guarantee every man an equal outcome. A free society will always have its failures. The poor will always be with us. And life will never be without some risks.

America is certainly not a patriarchal society. Would that it were!

www.american-partisan.com

Last edited by moo-moo; 26 Jun 2004 at 01:53.
moo-moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:47   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Our Matriarchal Society

what
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:49   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its a troll, no one can be that stupid

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:06   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When did this forum turn into a retard haven ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:10   #5
moo-moo

I see your content with just calling what you disagree with stupid. Well how about backing up your statements with some reasons.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:10   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I think QDeathstar has brought his friends over.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:14   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your statement is ridiculous and sweeping. How about homosexuals? Do they think with their hearts or their minds? I mean, they're faggots after all, they put penis in bum. Surely they arent thinking straight?

Your rich oil tycoon daddy probably fiddled you at birth and put this conservative republican tripe up your ow ow.

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:25   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's probably true in the sense of general social trends.

edit: apart from the 'republicans just want people to be freeeee' bit which is obviously stupid.

Last edited by Nodrog; 25 Jun 2004 at 21:35.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:20   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo-moo
Yet despite this fact, my wife is a bigger chauvinist than I am. She thinks women should have never been given the right to vote, nor should they run for office. "Women think with their hearts and not their heads," she explains.
Do you honestly expect us to believe this? Women in the USA spent decades campaigning for sufferage, and there were certainly no 'independent' normal (i.e. not raised by crazy cults) women who were opposed to it. If she does profess this view in front of you, then I expect that you're a wife-beater.

Troll.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:43   #10
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Our Matriarchal Society

Quote:
The recent school shootings in Oklahoma have once again brought the subject of gun control to the forefront in public, political debate.
Recent? There hasn't been a school shooting in Oklahoma since 1999.

Also, you should cite the author.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:41   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I hate the thought that some people are actually pro-war, pro-life, etc etc, just because they feel some sort of Manichean machismo.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 00:56   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
The recent school shootings in Oklahoma have once again brought the subject of gun control to the forefront in public, political debate. Liberals are telling us that incrementalized gun confiscation can make America a safer place in which to live. And it is tragic that many of our citizens believe them, thereby revealing one of our greatest problems as a nation.
Firstly, you are making the mistake that the majority of people on this board are Americans, where in reality, the vast majority are European in origin. To me, an Englishan, America's gun laws are crazy, however I do believe your constitiution allows for it, so what the hell.

Quote:
The militant feminists are constantly whining about our discriminatory patriarchal society. America is not a patriarchal society. It hasn't been for many years. The rise of political correctness is an indication that we are living in a country that has become emasculated, feminized, and neutered.
I agree that political correctness has been taken far too far on occasion. As for the state of American society today, I can't comment, but I suspect that you are wrong.

Quote:
In the interest of full disclosure, I will tell you that I am a Neanderthal - proud member of a dying breed, one of the last of my kind. I am a practicing male chauvinist. (And we've all heard it said: "Practice makes perfect.")
Neanderthal's died out circa 50000B.C. Also, male chauvinist's are complete idiots, as evidenced by your post.

Quote:
My wife is one of the most feminine women I know. She likes staying at home and caring for our children. She likes her husband going to work and being solely responsible for paying our bills and putting food on the table. She is also a fiercely independent woman. Yet despite this fact, my wife is a bigger chauvinist than I am. She thinks women should have never been given the right to vote, nor should they run for office. "Women think with their hearts and not their heads," she explains.
Your wife is more stupid than you are. Divorce her.

Quote:
Being the sensitive 90's kind of guy that I am, I used to argue with her. No longer! Increasingly, I am beginning to see the logic in her point of view.
You can't be a sensitive 90's kind of guy and a male chauvinist. Make your mind up.

Quote:
If you remove the women's vote from our electorate, then every president since Reagan would likely have been a Republican. If you remove the women's vote, the right to life issue would not be a subject that strikes fear in the heart of wimpy male politicians. If you remove the women's vote, then Americans would never have elected a man who dared to tell you with a straight face, "I feel your pain."
Stupid stupid stupid stupid

Quote:
Remember back when you skinned your knee as a child. Who did you go to for comfort? Your mother fussed over you and said that she would kiss your "boo boo." Your dad told you to "quit whining, shake it off, and act like a man!"

Increasingly, Democrats have become the "Mommy Party" and Republicans are the "Daddy Party." The Democrats cry over your pain and tell you that they will give the victimized, down-trodden babies in our country everything they need or desire.

Your mothers try to remove all dangers far away from their children, so that they will not be hurt. Your fathers recognize the dangers, warn you about them, and expect you to follow their experienced advice.

A father wants his boy to play football; a mother worries that he will be hurt. A mother kisses her child's finger when he burns it on the stove; a father tells him, "you should have listened when I warned you it was hot!" A mother tells her son to report the school bully to the principal; fathers tell him to punch the bum in the nose.

Mothers want to protect their children from everything. Fathers believe that hardship and adversity are things that build character. When children complain that things aren't fair, mothers sympathize with them; fathers tell them that "life isn't fair."

Our matriarchal American society is doing its best to legislate -or litigate- away all risks from every aspect of our daily lives. We are living in a gelded age, a time when Democrats have convinced many Americans that they can protect us from every danger, every hardship, and remove all fear and possibility of failure. Do not believe them.

We live in a country that guarantees every man an equal opportunity; it doesn't guarantee every man an equal outcome. A free society will always have its failures. The poor will always be with us. And life will never be without some risks.

America is certainly not a patriarchal society. Would that it were!

www.american-partisan.com
The rest of your post is just mad propoganda, the kind of which the society that you are complaining about actually tolerates, and indeed encourages, for some bizarre reason.

I take it you just copied and pasted that from that website.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:33   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

where are all these americans coming from? this is an infestation
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:52   #14
moo-moo

Actually the article was written by Bob Yoho but I whole heartedly agree with everything he said.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:00   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I am inclined to distrust feminism, but I cannot claim that women should not have been given the vote.
Whether they think with their heart or their head is of no consequence. The vote is a free expression of opinion. Even if only men voted, opinion would still differ.

It's naive to seek a wholly patriarchal society - compromise, and ye shall propser.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:12   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
A mother tells her son to report the school bully to the principal; fathers tell him to punch the bum in the nose.
No one who talks like that can ever call anyone else emasculated, feminised or neutered. Only rich, white, middle class, self-righteous pussys talk like that.

Oh also **** off.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:47   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every six-nine months we get a rash of these threads. I used to reply to them seriously (on occasions) but from now on I'm just going to troll them into the ground. My ability to spew lies and half-truths is far better than yours and removes the rather unnecesssary element of pretending to take you seriously.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:48   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dude , are you a Justified Ancient?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:31   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Lol
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 21:48   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
by Bob Yoho

The recent school shootings in Oklahoma
I stopped reading here.

No one cares about Oklahoma.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 09:45   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Generalisations along the lines of "Women believe/act...." or "Men think/do..." really should be left in stand-up comedy where they belong.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 18:05   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Generalisations along the lines of "Women believe/act...." or "Men think/do..." really should be left in stand-up comedy where they belong.
Edit : Shit American Stand up comedy