User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 12:27   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Help save Mozarts penis.

OK, by the power of the internet I hope we can do someting amazing - save an iguana's penis!

At the Aquatopia zoo in Antwerp, Belgiums there is an Iguana called Mozart who has had a permanent erection since he mated a week ago and his keepers are deciding tomorrow whether or not to cut his penis off if it does not subside.

Now the men out there have stopped whincing, I'd like everyone to petition the Zoo against chopping off this little fellows manhood before this darstardly deed is done tomorrow.

Simply copy the French version of the mail below and send it to [email protected]

---------------------------

in English..

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to insist that you do not cut off Mozart the Iguana's penis tomorrow.

I understand that Iguanas have two penisis and that you might feel chopping it off is in his best interest but to remove a penis is NEVER the right option to take! He needs it and, as any man will tell you, it is his life and without it he would have no purpose. While a week long erection may be uncomfortable to have nothing where there once was something very important will be simply unbearable.

So please, DO NOT cut off Mozart's penis.

Regards,

[Your name]

----------------------------
in French..

Cher Sir/Madam,

J'écris pour insister sur le fait que vous ne découpez pas Mozart le pénis de l'iguane demain. J'ai appris que les iguanes ont le penisis deux et que vous pourriez vous sentir coupant il n'est pas en ligne dans son meilleur intérêt mais enlever un pénis n'est jamais la bonne option à prendre ! Il a besoin de lui et, car n'importe quel homme vous dira, c'est sa vie et sans lui il n'aurait aucun but. Tandis qu'une construction long de semaine peut être inconfortable pour n'avoir rien où il y avait par le passé quelque chose très importante sera simplement unbearable.

Ainsi veuillez, ne découpez pas le pénis de Mozart.

Respect,

[Your Name]

---------------------------------

Don't forget to tell your friends to mail the zoo and save a penis!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote