User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Sep 2018, 04:38   #101
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: so... where'd everyone go?

I remember when this was all just fields...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2018, 11:35   #102
WillBut

WillBut is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course you do, you're a Mushroom. Mushrooms are ancient! lol
Unread 6 Oct 2018, 17:36   #103
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

The alliance talk has moved to the tg channels etc.
Unread 30 Oct 2018, 09:50   #104
idimmu
I am a naughty hacker :(

idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.idimmu has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

.o/
idimmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2018, 12:22   #105
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu View Post
.o/
same
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2018, 08:49   #106
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ghosteh i miss you friend. :[
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2018, 17:13   #107
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just passing through as I update all my old passwords.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2019, 16:59   #108
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer View Post
I login every now and then. Like, once a year or two.
Check your PM, my horse pr0n is missing.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2019, 17:22   #109
lokiname

lokiname is an unknown quantity at this point

still here
lokiname is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2019, 19:30   #110
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh hello strangers

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2019, 23:50   #111
FoohonPie
I like pie

FoohonPie is an unknown quantity at this point

back after about 19 years

though i don't remember my original account details
FoohonPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2019, 11:44   #112
IncredibleNot

IncredibleNot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all
IncredibleNot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2019, 05:49   #113
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

omg. it's been so long i forgot my password and i don't even have the email to reset it anymore. RIP Aryn
Aryn is offline   Reply With Quote