User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2006, 21:15   #151
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Where did all the angels go?"

Both of us could of course have disbanded next round, though. I feel this is what the community in general would have wanted more, regardless if it meant less alliances playing.

For the sake of the cores of both alliances, we didn't want it that way though.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 21:44   #152
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Merging with the failing angels is something with a chance next round? You have more optimism than me, that's for sure =/
us omens will show them the new way of the game try stop them fleet crashing we just hope its not to late!
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 21:48   #153
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
us omens will show them the new way of the game try stop them fleet crashing we just hope its not to late!
It's arguably not really the members I was concerned about. I have no doubt in my mind that the angels community members specifically are decent folks for the most part and have fun with one another. There is also little doubt in my mind that omen members and angels members will get to know each other nicely and whatnot.

It's two certain angels HC (ex hc?) that I can't help but laugh at, and are the main reason of my comment regarding optimism last post
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 21:51   #154
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

and what have you exactly achieved in your glorious pa career?

thought so
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 21:58   #155
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Funny. I wasn't referring to you alki, but if you want to join the list, I'm sure there's room for ya.

Edit: When you can't discredit the argument, go after the person etc right?
Edit2: wasn't qebab either fs

Last edited by Squidly; 24 Nov 2006 at 22:12.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 22:10   #156
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
It's two certain angels HC (ex hc?) that I can't help but laugh at, and are the main reason of my comment regarding optimism last post
Ex-HC indeed.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote