User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2006, 02:08   #51
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Political Soapbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I agree with your hip hop culture remark. Like any young person growing up, they will look to emulate their idols. Unfortunately the hip hop culture has a violent interpretation as to what it means to be a "man".

I think the lack of worth and respect alot of gun toting thugs place on another human life is rooted in 2 things.

The first is that alot of them never learned how to be a man. Or to put it in other terms, never had a stable male role model.

Alot of the bangers ive come across have 1 thing in common. No known father. So, because of the invisiblity of these "men" who knocked up their moms, the male hip hop culture is being taught to be men, by women until their teens, then by the street. I think any society that has a proportianal amount of women who have 5 children by 4 different men is in for trouble as the family nexus has been shattered. Once these man boys are introduced to the street, they meet many others who are just as confused as they are as to what it takes to be a man, so they have come up with their own morality and a new social contract.

This then blends into my second reason for lack of value placed on human life and that is power. Power, to a large extent is why we as humans have killed, raped and maimed since we cralled up on a beach eons ago.

Since the education level of your average gangbanger is disgusting, the power/control/money available to them by normal means (rising to the top of a corperate ladder, etc) Is also nil. But on the streets they can have power based on what they are willing to do to get it.

Add the 2 of these to the easy access to hand guns and you have a volitile mixture.
50 Cent, lol.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 18:53   #52
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't mind supporting the legalisation of guns, the only problem is i can't see any situation where they'd be useful. Sure we could use them to bring down a tyrannical government but what exactly does tyrannical mean in the present day context? the british government is bringing in a national dna database through the back door, trying to give members of the cabinet extraordinary powers, photographing profiling and cross referencing everything nicely into an id card, taking away our privacy, trying to bring in pseudo-thought crime legislation and going to war wherever they please with no consequences for reasoning that is utter bollocks noone in parliment or the press really bothers complaining, if they do the 'ousands 'oousands of asylum seeking faggot terrorist child molesting internet bombmaking sayers of things unsayable are brought up.

If it ever gets to the stage where they begin to gas us ill ****ing jump in the showers myself
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 18:55   #53
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I don't mind supporting the legalisation of guns, the only problem is i can't see any situation where they'd be useful. Sure we could use them to bring down a tyrannical government but what exactly does tyrannical mean in the present day context? the british government is bringing in a national dna database through the back door, trying to give members of the cabinet extraordinary powers, photographing profiling and cross referencing everything nicely into an id card, taking away our privacy, trying to bring in pseudo-thought crime legislation and going to war wherever they please with no consequences for reasoning that is utter bollocks noone in parliment or the press really bothers complaining, if they do the 'ousands 'oousands of asylum seeking faggot terrorist child molesting internet bombmaking sayers of things unsayable are brought up.

If it ever gets to the stage where they begin to gas us ill ****ing jump in the showers myself
You're a sheep.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:09   #54
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
You're a sheep.

Id rather focus on a completely transparent government who's structure i understand and which is stopped from operating effeciently. A codified constitution that was written around the individual would also be nice.

But yeah freedom got an ak, all i ever see happening is more or less similar to dda's case. An ambigious situation of you killing someone and the state slamming you away (with the assistance of your peers no less).
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:28   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
You're a sheep.
Your two posts in this thread are, sadly, the best you've ever made.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 20:38   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I blame fools being allowed to roam the streets.

For everything.