User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:28   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Need opinion on this

I purchased 2 tickets for the Red Hot Chili Peppers gig in London and I was thinking of taking someone nice to it. I've asked a lot of people if they wanted to join me but I either got 'on a holiday' or 'don't like them much' answers. So when I asked this girl I know in my old college, because I fancy her, she said yes. She doesn't know that I fancy her yet but I was thinking what are the possiblilties that she could be my girl.
She's a "grunger". Meaning a messed up 17 yr old who listens to grunge, rock, etc. and think they're sooo better than most of society.
I'm a bohemian. I listen to the stuff she's into but I don't dress in black or have extremely baggy jeans.
Meaning I might not be her kinda guy because I'm not "grunge" enough.
Now I thought of a worst case scenario where I'll take this girl to the gig and enjoy it but during the gig she bumps into someone "fit" and pulls him, jots down his number and my chances with her are doomed.

What do you think?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:31   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Need opinion on this

During the gig pull your cock out and ask her to suck it.

If she goes for it then you know your "meant to be".

If not then the bitch isnt worth it.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:33   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW the real worse case scenario is that you didn't ask her in the first place.

You are already "winning" ('cause you have a girl you like spending time with you).

If it happens it happens if not then not etc.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:35   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

1. get her drunk

2. accidentally get lost in some back street alley on your way to the gig

3. follow dace's suggestions
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:37   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
During the gig pull your cock out and ask her to suck it.

If she goes for it then you know your "meant to be".

If not then the bitch isnt worth it.
Actually I know someone who did this to her and she ran away.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:39   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm

What did you say her name was again ('cause that might "theoretically" have happened to me)?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:40   #7
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
very coincidental....

Wait till a slowish song and then put your arm round her or something when she looks at you you look at her eyes.

Pulled. Next thread
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:42   #8
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

or seeing as she's a grunger, would probably be best to wait till a head banging tune came on, slapped her ass and look down at her breasts ... and see what happens.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:44   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Wait till a slowish song and then put your arm round her or something when she looks at you you look at her eyes.

Make sure you whistle nonchalently and look off in the opposite direction to her as you put your arm around her tho.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:46   #10
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Make sure you whistle nonchalently and look off in the opposite direction to her as you put your arm around her tho.
and when she looks at you dodgy point at the guy on the other side of her. when she looks round take a quick look at her arse
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:50   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
and when she looks at you dodgy point at the guy on the other side of her. when she looks round take a quick look at her arse

and then when she catches you looking at her arse pretend like you weren't and keep on saying "What? What? What?" when she looks at you :mad:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:24   #12
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
What did you say her name was again ('cause that might "theoretically" have happened to me)?
I didn't.

Besides you don't live in London.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:29   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you phoned her up out of the blue and asked her to go to a concert with you, then she probably does suspect that you fancy her unless she is rather naive.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:31   #14
Blastoderm
________

Actually, I told her face to face.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:33   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well woteva
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:34   #16
newt
Banned

girls tend to know if you fancy them or not (they'll sometimes deny this though) - unless you'rte a pretty good conman / poker player, it would be hard to not give off little signals that a saucy little 17yr old minx wouldnt pick up
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:40   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

surely a man would want to give out signals.
only someone who wanted to play stupid games all the time would do that (like a woman).

i may play poker but im not stupid.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:48   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you paying for her ticket or does she get it free?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 01:50   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cos like, if youre paying, sex is a 'sure thing'
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:16   #20
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

You could actually try winning her over with your charming personality, your reassuring manner that makes her feel confident in herself and takes her miles away from her family troubles (which all girls have).

But then again....

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:29   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why not meet her at a pub / wherever before the concert and spend an hour getting a drink together. You can then use whatever charms you possess to ensnare her.

Even if it doesn't work, you'll be going to the concert together as more of a "unit", so she'll be less likely to spend time talking to random guys.

Of course, if she doesn't like you there's not much you can really do, and there's no point begrudging her getting off with someone. You may as well try your luck with random other people there if this happens I suppose.

p.s. Which gig is this? Is it the one in late-ish June?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:54   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Heh I know so many great stories and incidents of guy meets girl he likes, guy brings girl to party/concert to impress her, girl meets cool guy and snogs her, guy who brought her get's incredibly drunk and makes himself look like a tit while being angry.

In other words, I don't hold out hope for you unless you were cool enough in the first place for her to want to get to know you.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:46   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just be yourself, she obviously likes you enough to feel comfortable going to the gig with you, have a laugh, see what happens
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:18   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Need opinion on this

Kill her and sexually assualt the corpse.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:24   #25
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

or buy her 2 breezers tell her you think she looks like your mom and then your golden
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 11:25   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Just go with the flow man, go with the flow.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 12:17   #27
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Heh I know so many great stories and incidents of guy meets girl he likes, guy brings girl to party/concert to impress her, girl meets cool guy and snogs her, guy who brought her get's incredibly drunk and makes himself look like a tit while being angry.
I didn't think that happened to anyone over the age of 17. It's happened to me in the past, and it ****ing hurts when it does, but I wouldn't let it happen now. If I was going to invite a girl to a party, we'd either be friends, or I'd make sure we had some kind of definite "arrangement".( IE: we'd be "seeing" each other, but not officially going out, or we'd be on that rocky-area-of-first-dates, where we're both interested in each other, so others wouldn't get a look-in.).
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:30   #28
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

You are all such ****ing idiots. Treat the girl with some respect. Seriously, it'll get you a lot farther than any of the suggestions I've read so far.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:34   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

lies.

rape > respect
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:11   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
You are all such ****ing idiots. Treat the girl with some respect. Seriously, it'll get you a lot farther than any of the suggestions I've read so far.
Half the suggestions are basically treating her with respect you dimwit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:12   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Half the suggestions are basically treating her with respect you dimwit.
The other half being 'rape her!' which I don't think are very serious.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:27   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

lol kaostrigx is a virgin lol

happy now?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:00   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Need opinion on this

Killing her and sexually assaulting the corpse is respectful.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:03   #34
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

follow all the advice given here, and take a bottle of chloroform and a cloth ("just in case")
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:03   #35
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
lol kaostrigx is a virgin lol

happy now?
I remember you. Why do I remember you?

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:15   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

cos im fab
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:21   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
I remember you. Why do I remember you?
Because your signature screams "teenage angst".

Go back to Avril Lavigne.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:25   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i got tickets for that and a nice person to take, gotta find them now ****ing lost 'em
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:05   #39
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

p.s. Which gig is this? Is it the one in late-ish June?
June 25. The last gig in London.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:11   #40
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Because your signature screams "teenage angst".

Go back to Avril Lavigne.

Ok fuk off dude, nobody disses Avril on these boards and gets away with it!

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote