User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 13:55   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Is it normal behaviour...

Is it normal for your boyfriend to prefer sex while you're fully dressed? Well... not fully... t shirt lifted over tits etc..?!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:01   #2
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is it normal behaviour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Is it normal for your boyfriend to prefer sex while you're fully dressed? Well... not fully... t shirt lifted over tits etc..?!
it is, some peoples have different tastes

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:52   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Sar, surely you know Plasma is a strange cookie
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:55   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Voted for all sar and tony sex threads to be merged into one.

Do i still mod here or what?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 14:56   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
do i still mod here or what?
technically
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:02   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
technically

So technically I can still ban you?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:03   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
So technically I can still ban you?
go for it
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 15:40   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Sounds like a closet voyeur?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:03   #9
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Sarina, funny how now you've become pretty much like Gemz and all those sad attention whores you used to insult on a fairly regular basis.

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:37   #10
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
It's only cause the poor dear is finally getting some. Leave her to it.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 16:40   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Sarina, funny how now you've become pretty much like Gemz and all those sad attention whores you used to insult on a fairly regular basis.
i'm ALMOST sure she's parodying them

almost
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:33   #12
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Am I the only one who never sold my soul?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:39   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
Heh.

I'll repeat that for emphasis

HEH.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 17:57   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:

oh and "heh"
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:04   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Depends what shes wearing.

Personally , as long as youre wearing no knickers, and the clothing you are wearing doesnt have any sharp edges , i dont have any issue with it. In fact, in some cases , especially if the clothing in question is quite erotic , its a real benefit to the sex.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 18:41   #16
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Is it normal behaviour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Depends what shes wearing.

Personally , as long as youre wearing no knickers, and the clothing you are wearing doesnt have any sharp edges , i dont have any issue with it. In fact, in some cases , especially if the clothing in question is quite erotic , its a real benefit to the sex.
maybe she's just really fat or something tho
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 19:05   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Is it normal behaviour...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
maybe she's just really fat or something tho
"Hit & Run"... always easier with clothes on
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 06:00   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
actually i'm the one to never have seriously dated another pa/forums person.

i don't know whether to laugh or cry

i think i'll just laugh
hahahah
haha
ha
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 06:28   #19
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough
Sometimes when I'm asleep people lift my shirt up and **** me. In fact, I'm going to sleep now. I'll let you know how that turns out.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 10:24   #20
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
At least he doesn't lift the t shirt over your head, that would be a different scenario.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 10:46   #21
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i dunno.
depends what the situation is. if you can get naked etc and not have any worries about people appearing at the door then its weird.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 11:22   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Maybe you just have ugly tits?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 13:18   #23
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Ingrown nipples
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:26   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
lol

'you gather what you deserve'

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 15:46   #25
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
It's called the "quicky"... Right here, right now!

It is amusing and really erotic...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 16:49   #26
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
That's ironic, I was just about to say how these pathetic little threads from Sarina and her wh0re just prove how pathetic people are these days....

Before anyone comes up with witty remarks to this, understand that...
  • I dont care about what Gemz has done in the past, I only care about what she has done whilst she has been with me for the last 6 months.
  • Gemz has not posted on these forums for ages.
  • I personally would NEVER discuss my own sex life to this community.
  • Its a bit difficult for most of the women in PA to NOT be accused of attention seeking, since its kinda difficult when you have guys following them around all the time talking dirty etc.
  • DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU TWO DO IN BED TOGETHER??!! NO!! Why do you think I don't describe all of my bedroom activities in here?? Coz I KNOW that no one cares about it. The sooner these two realise the sooner they will realise that they are just a couple of immature sex-crazed pricks who will last 2 months tops.
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 17:14   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
Gemz has not posted on these forums for ages.
Minutes in fact
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote