User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:11   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lets ask for advice on GD!

ok, so about 2 months ago (that long!) i was chatting to this girl in a club and we exchanged phone numbers. I cant remember that much cos i was on pills, but she seemed pretty fit at the time (otherwise i wouldnt have wasted my time of course) and texted her the next day and found out she lived in sheffield and im not about to travel down to a town ive never been before to meet some random bird i had 1 conversation with.

aaaanyway. today i think i phoned her by accident (keylock off etc), and got a 4 page text back saying she was single, how am i, and i should come down.

i mean... WHAT THE ****!?!!?!? Is that normal practice?

clearly though, im just too sexy for words and my influence on women is crippling and long lasting.

should i reply at all? and if so, say what?

bear in mind i dont particularly want to travel to sheffield still.

oh, and i think shes about 30 (or so my friends tell me, my eyes werent working properly at the time, but 30 can be good ).
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:13   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: lets ask for advice on GD!

She'll have at least one kid.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:14   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: lets ask for advice on GD!

Where do you live?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:14   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i love you dace.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:14   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

MM, atm, manchester.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:15   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm going through Sheffield tomorrow .

Tell her to come meet you wherever you live, she seems deperate enough. It saves you money and gives you the chance of getting laid if she's not some fat ugly minger.

Edit: I'm going through Manchester as well .
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:15   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

shes not fat, i dont think shes a minger. If she is, i can always just get pissed.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:16   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

and JC, thats pretty much what i was planning on saying.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:17   #9
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

When are you all going to grow up and realize that life is not about pussy? when are you going to figure out that there's more to women than a body? I mean seriously grow up and one day you might actually meet the right woman and realize how ****ing beautiful they actually are and that there's so much more than sex.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:17   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Great minds think alike .
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:18   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i love you dace.

Men are not supposed to love each other you fag.

It's against God and the Bible.

AND Jesus.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:18   #12
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
When are you all going to grow up and realize that life is not about pussy? when are you going to figure out that there's more to women than a body? I mean seriously grow up and one day you might actually meet the right woman and realize how ****ing beautiful they actually are and that there's so much more than sex.
You are still posting on an internet forum muppet, your life cant be that ace .

P.S.

You are gay right?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:19   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Deep ... just imagine some kid* calling you "Daddy".

[/happy thought]

*who aint yours
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:19   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

kaostrigx, you made me lol for about 5 seconds with your post

you
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:20   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: lets ask for advice on GD!

Just cut the crap. Ask her plainly if she wants your big fat Mancunian cock or not.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:20   #16
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Just go up for a weekend, and shag her rotten.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:21   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i mean... WHAT THE ****!?!!?!? Is that normal practice? .
I don't see why not.

Although it does mean she could be a tad desperate and/or a slag. Neither of these things are 'bad' however.

I probably wouldn't meet her in this position as (a) I'm not overly into 30 year olds (although if she was fit, obviously probably would) and (b) it'd be too akward unless you're going to just get drunk together or somesuch. I dislike speaking to people (while sober) that I've met while on pills / in clubs. They seem far less interesting, for a start.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:21   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i dont want a kid calling me daddy, im 20 ffs.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:21   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Just cut the crap. Ask her plainly if she wants your big fat Mancunian cock or not.

Deep has a dildo?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:22   #20
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You are gay right?

Far from it.

-Becky
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:23   #21
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Far from it.
You are a super sexed up internet hero that makes love to his women rather than ****ing them?

I wish i was like you .
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:23   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
i dont want a kid calling me daddy, im 20 ffs. :(

Don't meet her then.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:24   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

im not mancunian, i just happen to attend university here. None of my friends are mancunian, i have no traces of a mancunian accent.

the cock things though

(and my dildo was last seen in the possession of one peter rankin, i dont think id want it back)
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:24   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I mean seriously grow up and one day you might actually meet the right woman and realize how ****ing beautiful they actually are and that there's so much more than sex.
When are you going to grow up and realise that
(a) there's more to life than posting banal uninteresting clichés on an internet forum.
(b) not everyone is 100% serious when they post here.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:27   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

things like this will happen if you get wasted at 5th ave
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:29   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i was at some club near canal street actually. Someones birthday, some happy hardcore DJ called 'dj sy' was playing and in order to combat the shitness of the music i got completely off my face.

5th av is absolutely fantastic thoguh
although they tend to play the same songs again and again and again.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:30   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Deep has a dildo?
Don't we all?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:35   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Don't we all?

I dont.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:38   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I dont.
Freak.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:40   #30
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
i was at some club near canal street actually. Someones birthday, some happy hardcore DJ called 'dj sy' was playing and in order to combat the shitness of the music i got completely off my face.

5th av is absolutely fantastic thoguh
although they tend to play the same songs again and again and again.
canal street is bit expensive though but then gay people can afford it
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:14   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
canal street is :cool: :up: bit expensive though :down: but then gay people can afford it :(

Only because the Government pays for their AIDS medicine.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:19   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ha...ha...ha.
Shut up.

You're either female, gay, or 16.

The discussion isn't about "how can i get laid", moron. It's about what this guy should do. Has anyone else been in the experience, and what would they do. If he gets sex out of it, all the better. People don't go to nightclubs and chat to the opposite sex to "realise how beautiful they are". They do it to either just socialise, or to get a pull (snog), or to even get sex. And then, THEN, they may decide they want a relationship with the person.

Don't judge others because they aren't as uptight about sex and relationships as you.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:21   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yes...

you make it sound like id be doing a disservice by servicing her kaostrigx

if she doesnt want sex then thats fine. But the sooner you realise that sex for fun can be a mutually fulfilling activity the better.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:23   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i dont want a kid calling me daddy, im 20 ffs.
Get him to call you Daddy Cool then.

Oh! Daddy Cool!
Oh! Daddy cooooool!

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:25   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Why has my advice not been followed yet. I demand an explanation.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:27   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

cos its pretty damn obvious that she does.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:28   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
But the sooner you realise that sex for fun can be a mutually fulfilling activity the better.

"This isn't love, it's sport f*cking""*

*might not be 100% accurate
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:29   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

\o/ first time in ages i've got a Fight Club quote on GD \o/
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 00:31   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
cos its pretty damn obvious that she does.
Then put your penis in her anus ASAP.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:19   #40
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Ha...ha...ha.
Shut up.

You're either female, gay, or 16.

The discussion isn't about "how can i get laid", moron. It's about what this guy should do. Has anyone else been in the experience, and what would they do. If he gets sex out of it, all the better. People don't go to nightclubs and chat to the opposite sex to "realise how beautiful they are". They do it to either just socialise, or to get a pull (snog), or to even get sex. And then, THEN, they may decide they want a relationship with the person.

Don't judge others because they aren't as uptight about sex and relationships as you.
He might be some sort of religious muppet this kao-whatever-he-is....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 12:26   #41
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
So, you aren't using your old nick anymore, "Obiwankablowme"?
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:06   #42
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I think in retrospect that Deepflow should give a party acting on her behalf her phone number so she knows what she's actually done here.

I know you are all talking about what deepflow has to fear, but personally I'm concerned about what said woman might not remember(or know for that matter about this 'fine' specimen).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:07   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

oh, she'll remember all right

*cackle*
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:20   #44
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

talk to her on webcam! then u can see if she s actually fine, if shes a minger accidentally DC. If shes fine follow it up.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:04   #45
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
He might be some sort of religious muppet this kao-whatever-he-is....
I consider myself a semi-agnostic. Refer to my top level thread for my age and sexual preferance.

-Becky
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:05   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

youre supposed sexual preference you mean...
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:05   #47
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
So, you aren't using your old nick anymore, "Obiwankablowme"?
From what I remember I think that account was banned a long with a few others. This one was locked out for ages.

-Becky
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:11   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Invite her up for some hot loving. Failing that have a wank, watch some tv and go to bed.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:14   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Invite her up for some hot loving. Failing that have a wank, watch some tv and go to bed.
I bet you have a mechanism for 'inviting' Guiness up to your room, don't you?
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 21:28   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
done and done.