User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 04:10   #101
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
And I tell you why you don't like it, honestly.
Its quite worrying i actually quite like you now, as Sunday you were just an annoying spammy poster but your actually ok now and i have some respect for you as a poster (i know thats not what i dont like)

I dont like the fact that this thread appers to be compleate attention whoring though.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 04:36   #102
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
I'm not even going to disect anything you've said in that post as their is no need. And i stopped 'scoring points' ages ago.

PS kipping round a mate house cos you can't afford rent is not indicitive of being homeless.
p.s. You like writing ASS in big crayon on your forehead, well at least you like trying anyway. I was literally homeless but then again your style atm seems to be try to irritate by presumintg which really makes you look desperate at trying to score one cause I guess you got quite hurt in your sympathy bleeding thread.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 04:55   #103
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This has not been a good thread. It required monosyllabic answers
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 05:00   #104
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This has not been a good thread. It required monosyllabic answers
It took you till post 107 to come to that conclusion? :P

I'm pretty sure it could of been made after post 1.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 05:02   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It took you till post 107 to come to that conclusion? :P

I'm pretty sure it could of been made after post 1.

Different points in the thread call for different posts. Gotta ride the popularity bandwagon wave (now there's a terrifying mix of metaphors).
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:02   #106
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Posting in protest at lack of aubergines in this thread.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:12   #107
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I was literally homeless
Define please.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:23   #108
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
subsequently vacated it of many a good intellectually stimulating soul.
The only person I can think of who fits this description (who left) is W, and he didn't leave because of the "emotional crutch" nature of the forum (at least, afaik).

I see no problem with people posting their personal problems, etc on this type of forum, as long as they're aware they're going to face some light piss-taking for it, and some not-too-serious replies. So, you can deal with your own problems. Well done. But that kind of attitude of "I can deal with it, why can't you" just kills a lot of interesting threads. We may as well get rid of the IT Forum for instance, since people should be able to solve their own IT problems.

Recommend a song? Well, I have a well-defined playlist and don't need any help there! Help with your homework? Do it your ****ing self. It's just unhelpful. The "emo" threads form a small minority of threads overall, and are easy to ignore. So the only reason to go onto a thread where someone is asking for help re : depression and to post "go kill yourself" is just because you feel like a ****ing arse. Which is fine, but then don't be surprised when people think you _are_ a ****ing arse.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:39   #109
Evergreen
the merciless

There is a rather large emotional crutch that prevents moderators here banning people when they have deserved it and that's how that could be applied to the W leaving situation.

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:53   #110
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There is a rather large emotional crutch that prevents moderators here banning people when they have deserved it and that's how that could be applied to the W leaving situation.
I think could be considering "stretching it", heh.

I don't think it's an emotional thing that prevents people from being banned, it's just a clique thing. Also, there's the issue that the forum has so few users as it is, especially active ones that banning someone like Mark / Nod / etc wouldn't make any sense.

In short, it has nothing to do with the "feel sorry for me" aspect of these forums. I don't think Mark has ever posted a thread like that (that I can recall) for instance.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:54   #111
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
There is a rather large emotional crutch that prevents moderators here banning people when they have deserved it
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:56   #112
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Basically you couldn't ban Sunday because YOU LOVE HIM YOU GAY.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:47   #113
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

oh look weve all joined in on a sunday8pm wankfest.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 13:48   #114
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Basically you couldn't ban Sunday because YOU LOVE HIM YOU GAY.
that's the funniest you've been for a good while.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:03   #115
Weeks
Banned

i like your avater idi.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:04   #116
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
that's the funniest you've been for a good while.
I don't really "do" funny.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:07   #117
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
well congratulation as you've just been funny and made me exsert a slight laugh.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 14:18   #118
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Threads like these make me dislike you sometimes sunday.

i am disliking you now

if you use the word "you" in your answer to this im going to ban your account.
understand?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:02   #119
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Threads like these make me dislike you sometimes sunday.

i am disliking you now

if you use the word "you" in your answer to this im going to ban your account.
understand?
Vous etes le patron, JJ (et vous n'etes pas malveillant).

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:34   #120
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
you're an arrogant prick

I hate arrogant pricks

I hate you.
I specifically stated Dislike.

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 17:49   #121
JonnyBGood
Banned

My post about how sunday contributes less to the forums than he takes away has been ignored
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 17:49   #122
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Re: In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

Quote:
And I tell you why you don't like it, honestly.
Your a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 17:59   #123
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

I actually think you're only person I've seen who's still worth a shit on GD in the last couple days. -.-

Edit: You have a PM.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:29   #124
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's going out with a girl, I don't think it'd work out.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:41   #125
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
He's going out with a girl.
allegedly
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:51   #126
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
I actually think you're only person I've seen who's still worth a shit on GD in the last couple days.
I suppose the GD intellectuals have to hang out together.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:03   #127
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont dislike you, I dont even find you an annoyance, to be honest I just find you pathetic.

You boast over the internet, about how wonderful your life is. How so much better than any of us you are. The sad thing is, I dont think that even you believe half the crap you spout. Congratulations on the wonderful life you've made for yourself, or, the wonderful life you've made up for yourself, I'm not sure which of them it is. You speak of people using the forum as an emotion crutch for attention seeking, and then blast them for it. If making a post about 'what do you not like about me' isnt attention seeking, then I really dont know what it is. You're a man of double standards and contradictions. You have the arrogant belief that you're always right, despite the fact that, a good proportion of the time, you are full of shit. You are so wonderful when it comes to arguing over the internet, you're so excellent at saying the right thing to wind people up, but how much does you need to insult people come from your own insecurities?

Reading what you say about your life in Canada, what are you really? A bum, thats all. Your life is going nowhere fast, you've got a woman who can keep you, but how long is it before she realises how worthless you really are? You're no better than people living on the streets selling the big issue. Hell, at least they're trying, you're happy to sit on your ass and do nothing but insult people over the internet all day. What a wonderful life you have, really. Way to go boasting about it.

I could go on, I really could, but then that'd give you more fo what you're after, attention.

This isnt here for you to debate, this is my opinion on you, say what you will, I doubt its going to change what I think of you.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:34   #128
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

dante being funny twice in one thread!

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:46   #129
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

Quote:
I suppose the GD intellectuals have to hang out together.
They're a part of the up and coming 'twateh' set, who can so often be found entertaining in fashionable gutters and cardboard boxes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 22:20   #130
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never fitted into a niche. Except that one time, but I'm not proud of that and with a bit of luck my parents won't ever find out.
Unread 1 May 2004, 12:57   #131
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure I should post in this thread.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 13:07   #132
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
I actually think you're only person I've seen who's still worth a shit on GD in the last couple days. -.-

Edit: You have a PM.

with this ringing endorsment how can you fail to be loved
Unread 7 May 2004, 03:17   #133
CrazyMike

CrazyMike is an unknown quantity at this point

Well lets see. Dont know you in real life so i cant say i hate you. But pa wise... You are a lying, cheating backstabber. We treated you as a friend, hell you were going out with one of our/your gal mates. Didnt stop you though

http://frontier.iwarp.com/thread/

What can i say? just saw this post and it brought back a flood of memories

CrazyMike

p.s i await a nice witty reply with plenty of bold opinions in it :P

Last edited by CrazyMike; 7 May 2004 at 03:35. Reason: forgot my p.s :P
CrazyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2004, 08:37   #134
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I remember that. Most irritating for my parallel. Oh well.
Unread 8 May 2004, 01:35   #135
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

or heterosexual :LOLERZ:
Unread 8 May 2004, 23:10   #136
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

Sunday, i hate you cos you seem to think your better than everyone else

that and your other 10,000 personality disfunctions

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 23:37   #137
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

in this thread, rids once again wins my respect.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia