User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:36   #51
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So it happened a little over a year ago....

Heh evilTone's pic get everywhere
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:55   #52
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm sorry, but you killed that man. Whether it was self-defence or not (was his shotgun even loaded?) isn't important. You killed him, and removed him from this world.
I dont understand why you people keep repeating this 'you killed him' line - are you just trying to make him feel guilty or upset because it amuses you? So what if he did kill someone; "kIlling others", taken as a detached action, is neither right or wrong, nor is it something to be proud or ashamed of. The morality of an action has to be determined by looking at the _context_ in which it was carried out - there are magnitudes of different between killing someone in self defence, and going out into the street and shooting at passers by. While the latter is obviously deserving of scorn, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with the former, and indeed it is an action that should be praised, not condemned.

Qazok seems to have shown amazing moral courage throughout this whole affair by realising that the death was not in any way his responsibility, and that he was completely blameless for what happened. This is even more impressive when you consider that he lives in a morally backwards society, where a lot of people share your fallacious beliefs ("killing is wrong, context is unimportant; all that matters is that you removed a life from the world!"). Why people seem to be trying to go out of their way to make him feel guilty in a situation where guilt is completely uncalled for is beyond me.

Oh yeah, and there was no reason whatsoever for him to be polite to the sister if he didn't want to be. If he felt that he could talk to her in a civil manner and not feel bad afterwards then cool, but if his politeness-when-he-wanted-to-be-frank is going to annoy him for quite some time, he'd have been better off just being honest with her. Anyway, who cares that "the dead person was her brother"? Someone being related to you isnt an automatic reason for you to like them, or to forgive them for their flaws. If her brother was a ****-up (and I'm not saying he was, this armed robbery might have been completely out of character) then she shouldnt have placed any more value on his life than she would place on that of a random stranger performing the same actions. It seems to be her own lack of integrity that has caused her suffering more than anything else.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:58   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The morality of an action has to be determined by looking at the _context_ in which it was carried out - there are magnitudes of different between killing someone in self defence, and going out into the street and shooting at passers by. While the latter is obviously deserving of scorn...
ITT Nod understates
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:00   #54
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That post was so right on, I don't mind that it was posted twice.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:05   #55
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Oh yeah, and there was no reason whatsoever for him to be polite to the sister if he didn't want to be. If he felt that he could talk to her in a civil manner and not feel bad afterwards then cool, but if his politeness-when-he-wanted-to-be-frank is going to annoy him for quite some time (in a "wished I'd said something different" way), he'd have been better off just tearing into her for being an inconsiderate shit. Anyway, who cares that "the dead person was her brother"? Someone being related to you isnt an automatic reason for you to like them, or to forgive them for their flaws. If her brother was a ****-up (and I'm not saying he was, this armed robbery might have been completely out of character) then she shouldnt have placed any more value on his life than she would place on that of a random stranger performing the same actions. It seems to be her own lack of integrity that has caused her suffering more than anything else.

I appreciate that my concept of "karma" is a little ****ed up* but i still think it's valid in this case.

Now think this through logically:

QR5 believes that the guy he killed is from some "poor" shitty background.

The sister of this guy is (logically) from the same background.

QR5 believes that the sister is stupid for calling him.

The sister appears emotionally upset

Stupid and poor and upset is a combination which i believe leads to irrational acts.

I believe that what QR5 did was correct (being polite on the phone).

"And why is this?"

Because not only is being polite generally the best way to go but YOU DO NOT WANT A STUPID (liable to do illogical acts like break the law), POOR (not much to lose if they break the law), UPSET (liable to do illogical acts like not even consider the law) PERSON WHO KNOWS - WHERE - YOU - LIVE PISSED OFF AT YOU!

And all it takes not to have some dumb bitch pissed at you is to be nice in a two minute conversation.

As such i'd be glad if i was QR5 'cause i would have done the correct thing but be majorly pissed off with Kati for being a dumb broad.

Anyways as such i believe that people like TomKat and madi are correct in this "debate" and people like nod and Idi are "****ing retards".

*i believe the correct "karma" method is that your positive of minus "score" is carried over into your next life rather than what i believe (which is that if you do something shit in this life then something shit happens to you in this life)
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:09   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So basically you're a fag whose scared of a woman. gg Dace.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:11   #57
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

All of you bashing the sister...

She's the only ****ing decent person involved. She sounds to be sincerely sorry and tried to convey that fact. When is it that people became so stupid they forgot how to recognize an honest gesture of remorse and sympathy? The majority of you are ****ing stupid. The rest, just eh, whatever.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:16   #58
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So basically you're a fag whose scared of a woman. gg Dace.

Women are not noted for their rationality and can get guns in America.

BTW i'm not a fag.

You are tho.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:16   #59
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Dace you have once again mystified me by contradicting youself in 800 different places.

Although I do not believe in Karma, as you put it, I do agree with your point about not wanting to make her mad. And as much as I love Kati, what she did was stupid, but it really wasn't that big of a deal.

To clear up the record, said burglar was raised in Arkansas and had a history for misconduct since he was 16. (or so I was told. As to his sister and his family, it was a rather biased assumption that I cant back up nor prove, so they could very well be related to the Queen of England for all I know.

-Qazok
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:18   #60
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
All of you bashing the sister...

She's the only ****ing decent person involved. She sounds to be sincerely sorry and tried to convey that fact. When is it that people became so stupid they forgot how to recognize an honest gesture of remorse and sympathy? The majority of you are ****ing stupid. The rest, just eh, whatever.
[sarcasm]
Congratulations on once again making a post full of detail, proof, and coherance. You would make Spinner proud. [/end sarcasm]
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:26   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Um, you're basically saying that you should bend over backwards to please other people incase they kill you? Spending your entire life living in fear and kowtowing to everyone you meet just in case?

Yes, yes THAT'S EXACTLY IT!

Bending over backwards is what i say you should do.

Because i believe that having a two minute phone conversation which could stop alot of hassle at a later date is a really stupid idea.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:28   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Women are not noted for their rationality and can get guns in America.
So what? As Idi says, you're going to be polite to every idiot bint just because they can get a gun?

Also, the sister is a moron. Why should she show remorse? She has nothing to do with all of this. She was phoning Qazoc up to make herself feel better, not him. And as I said earlier, if she said "I wish my brother broke into someone elses house" she's a grade A moron.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:28   #63
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Dace you have once again mystified me by contradicting youself in 800 different places.

Although I do not believe in Karma, as you put it, I do agree with your point about not wanting to make her mad. And as much as I love Kati, what she did was stupid, but it really wasn't that big of a deal.

To clear up the record, said burglar was raised in Arkansas and had a history for misconduct since he was 16. (or so I was told. As to his sister and his family, it was a rather biased assumption that I cant back up nor prove, so they could very well be related to the Queen of England for all I know.

-Qazok

Point out all 800 plsktnx.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:30   #64
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
So what? As Idi says, you're going to be polite to every idiot bint just because they can get a gun?

No, i'm polite to most everyone because i believe that it costs pretty much **** all.

I also believe that it saves alot of hassle in the long run.

I also believe that you're stupid if you don't think like me.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:34   #65
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
No, i'm polite to most everyone because i believe that it costs pretty much **** all.

I also believe that you're stupid if you don't think like me.

theres #1...

Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:36   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Nodrog indictated how it can cost. Qazoc indicated he wanted to say something, but he supressed his bile in favour of faux politeness. That does cost something.

I'm polite to pretty much everyone I meet, but not because I'm frightened they're going to beat me up or whatever. That's a pretty apalling way to live.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:46   #67
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Nodrog indictated how it can cost. Qazoc indicated he wanted to say something, but he supressed his bile in favour of faux politeness. That does cost something.

It costs **** all.

Quote:
I'm polite to pretty much everyone I meet, but not because I'm frightened they're going to beat me up or whatever. That's a pretty apalling way to live.

I'm not frightened.

I believe that there is a miniscule chance that someone would try and harm me for something i say/do.

However like all good insurance policies i pay my premiums (being polite) which cost little in relation to the cost of the item insured (my general well being).

I mean seriously can you not understand this?

Also ... i suggest you think about why you are polite (the real underlying reason ... not "because my parents brought me up this way").

Could it not be that at least subconciously everyone who is polite does so for the reason i suggested?!
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:49   #68
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It costs when you look into the mirror in the morning and see the downtrodden face of a small terrified boy, apologetically tiptoeing through life in eternal fear of causing anyone to take offence at his humble presence, fag.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 23:50   #69
Dace
so f*cking zen

You're the fag.