User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 03:35   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
So it happened a little over a year ago....

[BEGIN UN-NOTICEABLE SARCASM]

Well dearest friends, it happened a year ago that I had my accident involving the burglar. (refer to past thread).

And lo and behold, a year later, I recieve a phone call.

Who was it, you ask?

None other than Michelle, sister of said burglar.

===================================

Now, see the way fate favors dear Qazok.

A year has gone by, I, trying to forget what happened, while trying to proceed with my life as normally as I can.

She, being not exactly the brightest of people, decides to call me for god knows why, and explain that:

What she said:

"She doesn't blame me for what I did, and to not feel guilty."

As the famous comedian Jeff Foxworthy once said, "Here's your sign."

What I wanted to say :

Hey bitch, maybe if your dumbass brother didn't try to kill me, you wouldn't be making this phone call in the first place. Or better yet, if he hadn't grown up with such a ****ed up family, he wouldn't have seen the need to break into my house. Or better yet STILL, perhaps you shouldn't have called, because I'll most likely have nightmares about the very thing I've been trying to forget for the last year.

What I said:

I'm sure you just need closure, and I appreciate your call.

What she said:

Your'e such a nice person, I wish my brother would have broken into someone elses house.

What I wanted to say:

Thanks bitch, it makes me feel alot better knowing you would rather him try to kill someone else because they aren't as nice as me. In fact, why don't we try to lead others to follow in his footsteps, and we can be ****ed up and clinically ****ed together!

What I said:

Well, sometimes we can't help things, only deal with them after they have past.

(At this point my girlfriend is in the room looking at the phone as if its about to blow up, having deduced who it is on the other line. (She's quite smart.))

What she said:

Well, thanks for talking to me, I hope I didn't dig up too many bad feelings, and I want you to know that I feel better after getting this off my chest.

What I wanted to say:

No, no problem at all. I regularly have my would-be-killers' sister call me on the phone and tell me how nice I am, and how they wish it would have happened to someone else, and that they don't blame me for defending myself. In fact, let's have dinner and see a movie, and I can meet the rest of your ****ed up family, and then we can go on Jerry Springer and get in a fight and YOU can come try to kill me. That would be just absolutely super, and would make my day. Oh, thanks for the nightmares too sweetheart!

What I said:

Well, I'm glad that I could help you, it must be hard.

What she said:

Oh, you have no idea how hard it is. (shes crying on the ****ing phone by this point.)

What I wanted to say:

Oh, I'm sure I don't, seeing as I've had to live with what I did everyday for the last year, and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

What I said:

It's been hard on everyone.

=====================================

By this time my girlfriend is standing with her hands on her hips, looking absolutely furious. I was terrified.

She takes the phone from me, and switches to what I like to call the "Deadly Whisper" voice, and says:

"Thank you for dragging up all of these memories that JEff has tried to forget for the last year. I'm sure he really appreciates it."

Then she hangs up the phone.

Conclusion:

I love my girlfriend.

-Qazok

[END UN-NOTICEABLE SARCASM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.

Last edited by QazokRouge5; 29 Apr 2004 at 14:52.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 04:34   #2
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Re: So it happened a little over a year ago....

can i have your girlfriend?, myne robs me
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 07:53   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Can we have a brief summary of what happened originally...I don't remember.
Did you kill the guy or something?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 07:56   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=161132

(one of the most replied to threads)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:00   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

ooh err...
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:18   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Next Week, Vengeance, Qazok's gf get's nailed in a drive by giving that if the killed brothers sister knows Qazok's phone number she'll know his address.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:23   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=161132

(one of the most replied to threads)
I think that's actually the stupidest thread on GD ever, pld Leshy (and others).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:32   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't imagine feeling bad about killing someone. If at the time I felt like they needed to die then I doubt whether I'd feel guilty / ashamed / whatever about it afterwards.

But then I've never killed anyone so I'm just talking out my arse
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:41   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'd hate to ever have to kill anyone. I'd never want to be put in a situation where it was either me or them.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:45   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I can't imagine feeling bad about killing someone. If at the time I felt like they needed to die then I doubt whether I'd feel guilty / ashamed / whatever about it afterwards.

But then I've never killed anyone so I'm just talking out my arse
Yeah, I'm basically the same. I'm almost completely sure that it wouldnt bother me afterwards as long as I didn't consider myself morally at fault (eg it was in self defence), but I dont like making claims like that about a situation that is so radically different from anything that I've ever been in. It sometimes annoys me when I hear people making telling everyone about what they 'know' they would do if they were ever placed in unlikely-hypothetical-situation-X, so it would be kind of hypocritical for me to do the same.

Having that Qazok, you really should have told her to **** off :/
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:50   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Having that Qazok, you really should have told her to **** off :/
I agree with your other comments, but isn't this a bit harsh?

It's not the sisters fault, although phoning up her brothers victim/killer is moronic. Admittedly if she actually did say :

"Your'e such a nice person, I wish my brother would have broken into someone elses house."

Then she's in line for some sort of comedy award.

p.s. I liked that other thread, although people were taking a stupid line in it. Leshy's usually right too.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:01   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I still stand by my opinion from the other thread that drawing a gun and turning a potentially dangerous situation into a certain deadly one, without so much as even considering any alternatives, was a stupid move.

The thing that puts me off though, is how Qazok needs to whinge about how he is the victim in this case. He had to shoot the evil burglar man, he has to have all those painful memories brought up by the telephone call. We all have to be very sorry for poor little Qazok, who will have to live with this terrible burden for the rest of his life, so everyone should be careful about it and be as nice to him as possible.

Newsflash: Your actions have consequences for others as well. The woman (although she does sound like a moron, granted) has lost her brother because you shot him. Assuming that her entire family is somehow ****ed up because of the actions of her brother, or demanding attention as the poor innocent victim in this matter, is equally nonsensical. You made the decision to go at her brother with a gun and to shoot him, and now you have to have your girlfriend bail you out of facing one of the consequences.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:21   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Someone broke into his house, he is the victim. Or was, whatever.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:24   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He was the victim of a burglary, yes. One can hardly say he was the victim of the shooting incident, considering he grabbed a gun and engaged in a confrontation by his own choice.

Incidentally, if memory serves correctly, the last year thread was opened with a whinge about how the police had the audacity to take Qazok into custody, and how he had to spend several hours in a police office. Oh, and by the way, they did that because he killed someone.

Last edited by Leshy; 29 Apr 2004 at 13:34.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 13:34   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

The latter incident was merely an extension of the former. The latter wouldn't have ocurred if it wasn't for the former, so we need to look at the thing in total.

The other guy came off the worst, sure.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 14:44   #16
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Blah, blah, blah, I'm an idiot.
Dearest Leshy,

Perhaps you missed the sarcasm thoroughly laced throughout the thread. Indeed, lets move on to say that you took the entire thread entirely incorrectly. I, myself, thought that this was rather funny, because she was a moron. But you, in all of your wisdom, have once again successfully turned it around and put the blame on me.

Now that I write this, I have come to another conclusion. You, being the upstanding citizen that you are, would die before defending yourself. That's perfectly fine. It's your life, do whatever the hell you want to with it. Doesn't bother me.

I, on the other hand, being the "heartless, unintelligeent killer", would not do the same as you.

The point is, you were raised halfway around the world from me. (assuming your european or british, judging by your typing.) Your ideals, morals, and actions are totallt different from mine. I have no right to tell you how to live your life, and vica versa.

Perhaps, and this is just a theory mind you, that Leshy sees me as nothing but a brainless killer. Indeed, let us move on to say that he is prejudiced against me because I did something he would not. Or, I am totally wrong, and I am an evil person who doesn't deserve life.

Either way, Leshy, what you would do, and what I would do, are two totally different things. You do your thing, and I will do mine. But don't start claiming that I'm whinging, when I write a thread to be humerous.

Another point I would like to address, is:
Quote:
and now you have to have your girlfriend bail you out of facing one of the consequences.
She hardly "bailed me out", she merely made it even more funny.

I dont want your sympathy, If I did want it, I surely wouldn't goto a forum where the people are so confused about thier own ideals that they don't know what they're confused about.

Have a nice day,

-Qazok
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 14:47   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Some of the people on this forum are not "confused" about their own ideas, although I agree with some of your other points.

p.s. Your original post didn't seem particularly sarcastic, btw.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 14:50   #18
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Some of the people on this forum are not "confused" about their own ideas, although I agree with some of your other points.

p.s. Your original post didn't seem particularly sarcastic, btw.
You're right, let me be more specific:

Most people.

============

P.S. - ORIGINAL POST MODIFIED TO BETTER HELP READERS SEE THE SARCASM
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:35   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
I never replied to your other thread, probably in an unnoticed silent protest about all the people putting you down.

Chin up, you did the right thing and your girlfriend sounds ace.
You just said exactly the same thing as I would have.

I'm not sure if I even have the nerve to confront a burglar let alone one with a gun but it's his own fault for breaking the law.
He could have dropped the gun when he saw you with yours.

The only thing is - Don't complain about being arrested. They have to do that, just be glad it didn't get to court and you found guilty like you would in this country if you stabbed someone who was burgling you (bloody UK law).

At least the family aren't suing you or something stupid like that and they are apologetic when they rang you.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:38   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Perhaps you missed the sarcasm thoroughly laced throughout the thread.
Possibly. Perhaps you need to get a grip on what sarcasm is.
Quote:
You, being the upstanding citizen that you are, would die before defending yourself.
Unfortunately, you are quite incorrect. I simply feel that the "let's face off with guns, because that always goes down well" should be your last option, rather than your first one.
Quote:
Perhaps, and this is just a theory mind you, that Leshy sees me as nothing but a brainless killer. Indeed, let us move on to say that he is prejudiced against me because I did something he would not. Or, I am totally wrong, and I am an evil person who doesn't deserve life.
Unfortunately, you seem to be missing my point by about the same margin you are missing the concept of sarcasm.

That you choose to go for a gun and the kill as your first options is a philosophy I do not agree with, correct. However, that is still your choice and legally you had every right to do so, considering he broke into your house. What did bug me was mostly that you dared to whine about how you had to spend a few hours at a police station, because you shot someone. You kill someone's son and brother, and the police has the nerve to hold you for a few hours! The injustice!*

Your first post in this thread is neither sarcastic, nor particularly humorous. And if you were so amused at the moronic sister, you'd have had the balls to give the answers you wanted to give, rather than be a pussy until your girlfriend ended the conversation.

* That would be an example of a sarcastic remark.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:42   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

His sister is having to deal with her brother's death. It's not her fault he tried to rob your house. And you blaming his family for what he did is also terribly judgemental. What you said to her was kind, and neutral. She would have got off the phone and felt better about it all. It might have helped her to finish grieving for her brother. Your bitch of a girlfriend has now made her feel horribly guilty for what her brother did.

How would you feel if your sister or brother (if you have one, if not, say it's your father or mother) went out one night, and the next thing you heard he was dead, shot after breaking and entering someone's house. They'd be dead. Gone. You'd never see them again. Calling up the person who killed them to get closure, admittedly, is a bit strange. I don't think anyone I know would ever do that. But you should have tolerated it, and let it go. Which you did, even if inside you were fuming.

I'm sorry, but you killed that man. Whether it was self-defence or not (was his shotgun even loaded?) isn't important. You killed him, and removed him from this world.

Sorry if this sounds like I am having a go at you. I think you behaved amazingly rationally and calmly on the phone. I don't know how I'd react, I wouldn't try to put myself in that situation (as nod said, you can't unless you've experienced it). But your girlfriend should have kept her nose out of it. She has not helped anything.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:44   #22
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

what about ..
she is still trying to deal with the fact that you shot her brother
and your girlfriend is a bitch for being so mean to her about it
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:48   #23
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
His sister is having to deal with her brother's death. It's not her fault he tried to rob your house. And you blaming his family for what he did is also terribly judgemental. What you said to her was kind, and neutral. She would have got off the phone and felt better about it all. It might have helped her to finish grieving for her brother. Your bitch of a girlfriend has now made her feel horribly guilty for what her brother did.

How would you feel if your sister or brother (if you have one, if not, say it's your father or mother) went out one night, and the next thing you heard he was dead, shot after breaking and entering someone's house. They'd be dead. Gone. You'd never see them again. Calling up the person who killed them to get closure, admittedly, is a bit strange. I don't think anyone I know would ever do that. But you should have tolerated it, and let it go. Which you did, even if inside you were fuming.

I'm sorry, but you killed that man. Whether it was self-defence or not (was his shotgun even loaded?) isn't important. You killed him, and removed him from this world.

Sorry if this sounds like I am having a go at you. I think you behaved amazingly rationally and calmly on the phone. I don't know how I'd react, I wouldn't try to put myself in that situation (as nod said, you can't unless you've experienced it). But your girlfriend should have kept her nose out of it. She has not helped anything.
I quite agree, and after I got on to her a bit we both laughed and decided to move on. Thx for an honest post, it puts more insight to what has happened.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:49   #24
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Madi said what I said with less words
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 15:56   #25
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:

That you choose to go for a gun and the kill as your first options is a philosophy I do not agree with, correct. However, that is still your choice and legally you had every right to do so, considering he broke into your house. What did bug me was mostly that you dared to whine about how you had to spend a few hours at a police station, because you shot someone. You kill someone's son and brother, and the police has the nerve to hold you for a few hours! The injustice!*

I do - and although I did not admit it, or make it public - agree with you that my complaint about the police was wrong. As tacitus (i think it was) said "It was merely a formality."

It was a post made in heat of the moment, etc. etc. Therefore I would like to admit that I was wrong in being angry with the police, as they are just doing thier jobs.

That out of the way, I would like to address the other issue.

My frame of mind was not to "get a gun and go for a kill," it was "get the gun incase you have to protect yourself."

I hope you will believe me when I say that my intent was never to kill until the last second. In an ideal situation, the gun could have been used as a bargaining peice, or a way to scare the burglar off. Unfortunatly, however, it was used as neither of these, and a tragedy occured.

I no longer second guess, wonder "what if", or regret what happened. I believe that what happens in this life, happens for a reason, even if we cant see it yet. Whether or not I made a mistake is one thing, but calling me (not you in particular Lesh) a bad person is another thing entirely.

-Qazok
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:08   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Unf.

Indeed idimmu, however they do hold valid reasoning, and there is always two sides to a story.
Even if I disagree with it.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:09   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I hope you will believe me when I say that my intent was never to kill until the last second. In an ideal situation, the gun could have been used as a bargaining peice, or a way to scare the burglar off. Unfortunatly, however, it was used as neither of these, and a tragedy occured.
I think this is pretty much the first time when posting about this subject that you have said what happened was indeed a tragedy.

In your first thread you basically complained about being arrested, and how you should have the right to defend your house with whatever means. Coupled with the first post in this thread, which basically seems to say "Ha ha, laugh at the poor dumb sister" (I fully agree with TomKat and madi, despite her coming across as fairly dumb), which portrays you as a fairly stereotype redneck with little remorse.

Remember that through a forum, you can only be judged by what you post. It would be fairly stupid to say that you were somehow a bad person. I still feel that you made an unfortunate choice, but I'm willing to accept that is indeed due to a cultural difference. I guess what ultimately matters is that you're still alive.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:12   #28
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Leshy, Madi and Tomkat are being pretty shit with their holier than thou attitude.
my attitute isnt holier than thou

he shot this poor girls brother
perhaps he was the bad apple of the family but i bet that didnt stop her caring about him
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:14   #29
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Nothing else to say other than I agree.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:17   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

perhaps he was the bad apple of the family but i bet that didnt stop her caring about him

I rather thought that I was nice to her given the circumstances, and altho Kati ended it on a bad note, (which she recieved and earful for) I understand where she was coming from. Even though It still mystifies me as to why calling me would help her, but I spose everyone is different.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:24   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

It should have.

Expression of <3 towards ayn rand!
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:46   #32
Tomkat

Kati isn't a real name.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:48   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
what about ..
she is still trying to deal with the fact that you shot her brother
and your girlfriend is a bitch for being so mean to her about it
Yeah, I agree with this. We should be polite to others. I don't "get" bitchiness.
Quote:
if every time you make a mistake (Q's mistake in this instance was not being a super elite k-rad ninja and having 50 years of krav magna experiance and being able to disarm people large than himself carrying shotguns without them realising) you have to apologise to every single person it might effect down the line, then EVERYONE ON THE PLANET will spend more time on their knees grovelling than actually living a life where you can make mistakes

and i thought that Q was very emathic towards the situation, what more should she expect of him? to take his own life in apology?
No-one suggested an "apology". It's just one family member, and being polite saves time in the long run. He wouldn't have had to get this thread off his chest for instance (though threads like this are ace).
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 16:50   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Bitchiness is generally the result of people who can't control themselves. The mentally ill, stupid people, hormonal women and the like.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 17:09   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Like she brought up the whole thing again for you and are complaining about it (rightly or wrongly), you have brought the whole thing up again for GD!
Irony?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 17:46   #36
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I fully agree with TomKat and madi, despite her coming across as fairly dumb.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 17:59   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
he was polite to her
Yes. But the girlfriend wasn't.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 18:37   #38
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Kati isn't a real name.
Neither is Tomkat

Either way, Kati was a bitch on the phone, but shes the type of female that strikes fear into the hearts of sumo-wrestlers with a single look.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 18:44   #39
Tomkat

My name is real
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 19:00   #40
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ferdinand?
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:16   #41
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

Bleh. Shut the **** up. I don't want to hear you whine about it. You don't even have enough courage to say what you think. Maybe it should have been you instead of him.

I'm just another lonely broken hero......
Picking up the pieces of my mind.........

"I don't want to exist. I want to be the existence."
-Becky
KaosTrigX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:19   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
Bleh. Shut the **** up. I don't want to hear you whine about it. You don't even have enough courage to say what you think. Maybe it should have been you instead of him.
i cannot put into words how much i want you to jump off a bridge following this post
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:21   #43
KaosTrigX
Less than three

KaosTrigX will become famous soon enoughKaosTrigX will become famous soon enough

Boo ****ing hoo, someone died. People die every day. This case is no more special than any of the others. Get the **** over it. Beg for sympathy elsewhere.

-Becky
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:27   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Boo ****ing hoo, someone died. People die every day. This case is no more special than any of the others. Get the **** over it. Beg for sympathy elsewhere.
I go by what I said in that other thread.

You are a moron.

Did you not even read the first post?

Did you not read any of the replies?

Did you not read the other thread?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:35   #45
KaosTrigX
Less than three

I read both main threads. I'm not sympathetic. I'm not impressed. And I'm sure as **** not here to make everyone else happy. I could honestly care less if they both shot each other. Atleast then I wouldn't have to listen all this "Oh my god I did this I feel so bad please encourage me." shit on a ****ing Planetarion forum.

It's not my problem. It's his problem. He posted it on a public forum making it open to public suggestion. My suggestion is go ****ing tell someone who cares.

-Becky

Last edited by KaosTrigX; 29 Apr 2004 at 20:47.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 20:57   #46
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Killing someone is pretty interesting.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 21:08   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I read both main threads. I'm not sympathetic. I'm not impressed. And I'm sure as **** not here to make everyone else happy. I could honestly care less if they both shot each other. Atleast then I wouldn't have to listen all this "Oh my god I did this I feel so bad please encourage me." shit on a ****ing Planetarion forum.

It's not my problem. It's his problem. He posted it on a public forum making it open to public suggestion. My suggestion is go ****ing tell someone who cares.
Neither of the threads were about 'Oh my god i feel bad I've killed someone', which is why I asked if you've read them. Now I just know you didn't understand the words.

Furthermore, if you think that events that happen to people aren't grounds for discussion if they share any slight similarities with something that happened to someone else, you must be a very dull conversationalist.

And why the fact that it's a '****ing planetarion forum' (well, by one definition anyway) matters in the slightest is beyond me. Do you feel that you're a righteous crusader, somehow protecting all and sundry from the slightest hint of evil? A batman of the internet, if you will? Why do you even care so much about a forum I can't remember you posting recently in before today?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:18   #48
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

I <3 Jakiri
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:25   #49
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Hello, it's my job to bend over in prisons for money.

Hello, I don't like you.

If you want to bitch and moan, then make sure you know what you're bitching and moaning about. Or, learn to read. Or, you can make a valid point with your arguments.

If neither of these suits your needs, I reccomend the following link to help you:

KaosTrigX

-Qazok

P.S. Have a super day.
Quote:
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 22:35   #50
KaosTrigX
Less than three

Quote:
Neither of the threads were about 'Oh my god i feel bad I've killed someone', which is why I asked if you've read them. Now I just know you didn't understand the words.
Sure they are. Not in so many words, but if he felt so bad about it and wanted to forget it he wouldn't be on here bitching about it. Just another kid who wants people to recognize him and give him a pat on the back.

-Becky